+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lawyer for Refugee processing in Edmonton or Calgary

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Hello Everyone, kindly help me if you can refer good lawyer in Calgary or Edmonton. I am refugee and looking for reasonable/professional person or company.

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Are you paying privately? That is important information.
I’m refugee and submitted my BOC form etc however waiting for hearing but i will be needing expert support such as lawyer so looking forward if someone can refer good professional company not individual person.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I’m refugee and submitted my BOC form etc however waiting for hearing but i will be needing expert support such as lawyer so looking forward if someone can refer good professional company not individual person.
Not sure what you mean by a professional company. Do you mean a large law firm? Even if you go to a large law firm you may only deal with your lawyer and probably their assistant. The important piece of information is whether you are paying privately (out of your own pocket). Technically if you are paying privately and especially hourly you can spend as much time with the staff of your law office as you’d like but it will get very expensive.