+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest Travel Restrictions 10/July/2020 : To finalize your permanent residence application but not settle here yet

sagarshah

Dec 21, 2017
You didn't read my post. I said they are not providing COPR extensions right now. Yes you might have to redo your medical but not the other stuff you mention. The most important point is, if you don't feel comfortable traveling right now then don't travel.

Show us a copy of one of those letters to back up your statement please.
I would agree with you , as one would just need to redo medicals and maybe submit PCC to prove for criminal check again.

For sure no job or lease would be required , if so so many would loose their PR

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
I would agree with you , as one would just need to redo medicals and maybe submit PCC to prove for criminal check again.

For sure no job or lease would be required , if so so many would loose their PR
Sagarshah , inbox me and i will let you know the reality, i will share my whats app number and i might let you in the whats app group where 140+ families is talking about the landing, CoPR extension and wide range of topics from settling down to what is actually required by IRCC to get the extension, will share you the communication and letter as well from IRCC which has been sent to one of the member in order to get the extension, so you will be having clear picture, Good Luck!

Reactions: sagarshah

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
FJK1982 is right. On another threads in this forum, people have shared the same requirements. It changes from place to place - some in Europe have not been asked for proof while others in South Asia have been. It does not mean they will reject your application. I've seen a post where someone just gave what he could (didn't provide proof of employment etc) and he was given an extension.
Thanks for backing me up, i helped a lot of people through this forum and keep doing that,

Thanks Batina.

Reactions: AmyRao

sagarshah

Dec 21, 2017
Sagarshah , inbox me and i will let you know the reality, i will share my whats app number and i might let you in the whats app group where 140+ families is talking about the landing, CoPR extension and wide range of topics from settling down to what is actually required by IRCC to get the extension, will share you the communication and letter as well from IRCC which has been sent to one of the member in order to get the extension, so you will be having clear picture, Good Luck!
Any useful information , kindly do share here on this forum , it would be helpful to our fellow friends as well as it can reach a better audience out here . Thanks !

homaiooni

Aug 6, 2019
Hey all. I have a question regarding PR delivery address.
We landed a few days ago in Montreal and flew to Toronto. I gave the PR delivery address to the immigration officer, but she asked to submit it online as well. the problem is that whenever I check the online platform, it doesn't work for me. I have tried both the application number and UCI on my COPR and also the application number on my CIC account after I linked the PR card to it. Anyone with similar experiences or any solution?

Batina

Jul 30, 2020
Thanks for backing me up, i helped a lot of people through this forum and keep doing that,

Thanks Batina.
You're welcome. Your reports have helped me make a decision. What's your taking on travelling back after soft landing? Do you think it could be an issue later when all this has died down. When I landed, there were no directions that you could not travel back, but the website says you cannot go back to live in another country.

Reactions: AmyRao

Ruqi

Sep 6, 2020
Hi, I am a Canadian citizen. My husband received his COPR before March 18th but due to covid our preffered visa application centre was closed. It reopened in August and so he submitted his passport for visa and then I received the COPR email again on 28th August but I had already submitted the passport. Anyways I want to know that my COPR is valid till May 2021. But we want to travel at the end of this month or by 1st week of October. We are planning to do soft landing . My husband will return after a month and I will stay there as my parents live there. Just wanted to confirm if they are asking any questions upon arrival?? Or if they xan deny entry due to this exemption. Please guide me before we book our tickets. Thanks

sagarshah

Dec 21, 2017
Hi ,

Does anyone has got any reply to extension of COPR after August ? How does it work and long does it take ?

Batina

Jul 30, 2020
Hi, I am a Canadian citizen. My husband received his COPR before March 18th but due to covid our preffered visa application centre was closed. It reopened in August and so he submitted his passport for visa and then I received the COPR email again on 28th August but I had already submitted the passport. Anyways I want to know that my COPR is valid till May 2021. But we want to travel at the end of this month or by 1st week of October. We are planning to do soft landing . My husband will return after a month and I will stay there as my parents live there. Just wanted to confirm if they are asking any questions upon arrival?? Or if they xan deny entry due to this exemption. Please guide me before we book our tickets. Thanks
They didn't ask me anything when I landed. If you look at all the landing testimonials, not one single person has recounted any officer asking them any questions besides the quarantine plan.

hamid_bashir

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
They didn't ask me anything when I landed. If you look at all the landing testimonials, not one single person has recounted any officer asking them any questions besides the quarantine plan.
Do we have to provide them with a quarantine plan in writing or verbal is OK?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Do we have to provide them with a quarantine plan in writing or verbal is OK?
Believe there is a form to complete with contact details and address information for the quarantine period. Also an app ArriveCAN that you can download and fill in before arrival. You can use the ArriveCAN app up to 48 hours before arrival and save time over the paper version.

So no it is not verbal

This is much same in link for anyone arriving even though headed non Canadians

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/services/covid/non-canadians-canadiens-eng.html#s4_3

Last edited:

hamid_bashir

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Believe there is a form to complete with contact details and address information for the quarantine period. Also an app ArriveCAN that you can download and fill in before arrival. You can use the ArriveCAN app up to 48 hours before arrival and save time over the paper version.

So no it is not verbal

This is much same in link for anyone arriving even though headed non Canadians

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/services/covid/non-canadians-canadiens-eng.html#s4_3
Hi, Thank you for the information but I cannot find the paper form. Can you put a link to paper form. Will it be just 1 form or different for each traveller as my wife and son will be travelling.

ENA1

Sep 5, 2019
Dear All,

I need advise on what i can do on my PR application. I applied some 37 months ago. IRCC had a couple of issues with my application and i even had to go attend an interview just to clarify things that was confusing to them. December 2019, they sent me a PFL for which i have responded since them. As i write this message, i am yet to get any other message or a decision on my application. I have even sent several followup emails to request for the status of my application. Is there anything i can do? I need advise.

Another thing i failed to mention is that i only paid the application fee at the point of submitting my application and did not pay the RPRF. I am hoping that i will make that payment once they notify us to do so on approval of our application.

Kindly advise on what else i can do to get a decision on my application of 37 months now.

Thanks

Omar abdulazeez

May 25, 2019
Hey all. I have a question regarding PR delivery address.
We landed a few days ago in Montreal and flew to Toronto. I gave the PR delivery address to the immigration officer, but she asked to submit it online as well. the problem is that whenever I check the online platform, it doesn't work for me. I have tried both the application number and UCI on my COPR and also the application number on my CIC account after I linked the PR card to it. Anyone with similar experiences or any solution?
Hi,

I had the same issue I contact Service Canada and they sent me a link to apply a webform with the address so I advice you to contact them.

Last edited: