+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest master degree, with have 4 years full time work experience can go for express entry?

khizer12

Sep 15, 2017
I wonder to know, latest master degree holder with having 4 years of work experience can create express entry profile, and avail master degree/experience score?
Please consider his 4 years experience before master degree.

Note:
Experience and all academic qualification are of same field.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I wonder to know, latest master degree holder with having 4 years of work experience can create express entry profile, and avail master degree/experience score?

Note:
experience and academia don't have to be in the same field.
There are more criteria than that which are needed. If the ECA and IELTS are done, then you can check your eligibility here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
if you score more than 67 you can apply, otherwise no

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
experience and academia don't have to be in the same field.
There are more criteria than that which are needed. If the ECA and IELTS are done, then you can check your eligibility here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
if you score more than 67 you can apply, otherwise no
It doesn't have to be but in that case it is and there is a question "When did you become qualified to work in this profession?" And if the master's degree was gained after the work experience it may not count.
Just a thought.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
It doesn't have to be but in that case it is and there is a question "When did you become qualified to work in this profession?" And if the master's degree was gained after the work experience it may not count.
Just a thought.
not really. you can work in sales with a high school diploma. not a criteria unless you're a doctor or a lawyer for example then yes

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Just a thought.
just to add one thing, work experience done while studying is counted except for when it was done in Canada not to mention some people get into the workplace and then years later decide to do their master's degree. there's plenty of possibilities

khizer12

Sep 15, 2017
not really. you can work in sales with a high school diploma. not a criteria unless you're a doctor or a lawyer for example then yes
Hello Hamgha,

Actually she is accountant. After graduation in accounts she started working, and at the time of compilation master degree in accounts, her work experiance become 4 years as accountant.

During masters she keep working full time too.

now come to the question:

CIC treat her as masters with 4 years experiance holder or not?

Thank You

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello Hamgha,

Actually she is accountant. After graduation in accounts she started working, and at the time of compilation master degree in accounts, her work experiance become 4 years as accountant.

Thank You
did she get an ECA done?

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Just a thought.
It is for the country you are in means at what time in your country you were able to do that job it does not have any relation to canadian employment requirements.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Just a thought.
It is for the country you are in means at what time in your country you were able to do that job it does not have any relation to canadian employment requirements.

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
Hello Hamgha,

Thank You
If she graduated as accountant before she started working as one she's good to go. When she did her master's doesn't matter in this case.

khizer12

Sep 15, 2017
If she graduated as accountant before she started working as one she's good to go. When she did her master's doesn't matter in this case.
To get high score, wants to mention masters.

You guys kindly let me know:

Is she treat as masters with 4 years experiance or not?

Expressentryabhi

Mar 21, 2018

Note:

Note:
Hey
I do have the similar case
Kindly do share what you ends up with
Thanks

Expressentryabhi

Mar 21, 2018

Note:

Note:
Hey
I do have the similar case
Kindly do share what you ends up with
Thanks