+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
@adam
please i want to know if it shows me the medical exam results: yes
the security check if it's done: Yes
the background check if it's done: Yes
and what could help this GCMS other these things above ,
Due Date of your file: YES
can i know the expected day for my PPR: NO

harry_hs78

Dec 2, 2013
Re: VO

Dear Cock & Bull!
I ve recieved the same letter through email (Consent to Decision on Residency) but help me out in the filling out tghis foam
a. Name of Office: (What should i write in this column)
b. Date: (Do i ve to write the present date or the old date i landed in canada)
c. File No: (Previous File No or the Current File No)
d. Subject: (My Previous Name or the present name)
e. Subject's Landing No: (Obviously understood the old one on which i ve travelled to Canada)
With Regards
Haroon

adam2013

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas , Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2010
AOR Received.
11-2011
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
nekeol said:
@ adam
please i want to know if it shows me the medical exam results: yes
the security check if it's done: Yes
the background check if it's done: Yes
and what could help this GCMS other these things above ,
Due Date of your file: YES
can i know the expected day for my PPR: NO
thanks man

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
I have confusion in filling consent form. They ask about spouse's name (if applicable). What does applicable mean here? Same they ask for signatures. I am married. Do my spouse also have to sign that form. But only I applied for TRV. And all the info is given from my side. Also my spouse is out of country now. and cannot sign that form. Link for consent form is http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Please see this form and help me in filling it.

Also, I would like to kno if we request for physical file. They will send it by post? I prefer by an email coz that is the fast way.

Please help!

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
If I request for physical file under information act. Will they tell about VO comments also?

I want to VO comments along with the scanned copy of all documents.

Please help!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Nirru said:
If I request for physical file under information act. Will they tell about VO comments also?

I want to VO comments along with the scanned copy of all documents.

Please help!
Order both. I have heard some who ordered Physical File and did not get VO notes.

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
Nirru said:
I have confusion in filling consent form. They ask about spouse's name (if applicable). What does applicable mean here? Same they ask for signatures. I am married. Do my spouse also have to sign that form. But only I applied for TRV. And all the info is given from my side. Also my spouse is out of country now. and cannot sign that form. Link for consent form is http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Also, I would like to kno if we request for physical file. They will send it by post? I prefer by an email coz that is the fast way.

Please help!
If your spouse is included in your application, she has to sign the form (because the GCMS notes will include her personal data, too).

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
No spouse is not included in the application as only I ws d one who applied for visitor visa.

According to me. he doesnt need to sign. but My question is do I need to fill his name in the spouse's name box?

But if I fill his name. Consent form seems to b incomplete without his signature. So m confused.

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hi, i applied FSW from within canada in march 2013 and still no news. i can check online status as i already had old UCI#. it says in process. i want more details as if something is going on. do you think CAIPS will help. if yes how can i get it as i am in canada and can request myself.

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
YoBoy said:
hi, i applied FSW from within canada in march 2013 and still no news. i can check online status as i already had old UCI#. it says in process. i want more details as if something is going on. do you think CAIPS will help. if yes how can i get it as i am in canada and can request myself.
Your GCMS notes will only tell you, how CIO did preliminarily assess your application (regarding points). Otherwise, everything will most probably show "not started". However, since you applied under the FSW2 stream, you might give it a try - don't expect too much, though.
All files which receive a PER are put "in process" by CIO.

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
I have confusion in filling consent form. They ask about spouse's name (if applicable). What does applicable mean here? Same they ask for signatures. I am married. Do i need to fill my spouse's name? Do my spouse also have to sign that form. But only I applied for TRV. And all the info is given from my side. Also my spouse is out of country now. and cannot sign that form. Link for consent form is http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Please help!!