+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

baby123

Aug 3, 2009
aoa

nice thread i have a query about gcms notes that i got yesterday paper file sent to pa file bf d to RET on 30_03_2014

MICROLOCAT

pf1 .DOC pf 2 ;NOTES pf3.MED F14.SUM F15.FOSS F17.VALDATES F18.PERS .INFO OR PF4

PSDEC 2 BDEC 0 SELDEC 0 MEDDEC 0 FINDEC0 IMMCAT .SW1 INTERVIEW WC STATUS.**WC TYPE.** DECISION REASON.

Kindly help me to understand these gcms

i will be very thankfull . ;D

baby123

Aug 3, 2009
aoa

nice thread i have a query about gcms notes that i got yesterday paper file sent to pa file bf d to RET on 30_03_2014

MICROLOCAT

pf1 .DOC pf 2 ;NOTES pf3.MED F14.SUM F15.FOSS F17.VALDATES F18.PERS .INFO OR PF4

PSDEC 2 BDEC 0 SELDEC 0 MEDDEC 0 FINDEC0 IMMCAT .SW1 INTERVIEW WC STATUS.**WC TYPE.** DECISION REASON.

i will be very thankfull . Grin

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
cocknbull said:
1) Select a) access to information act if you are not in Canada and some one is applying GCMS on your behalf, he also need to pay $5 fees

2) 4a) select "status of application" and select "electronic files"

Thanks
Dear Cocknbull,

I want to know my PR application status. (especially, where is my file)
I tried to select "status of application" and select "electronic files" of SECTION C (4), but when I selected (4A), I couldn't select "electronic files".
IMM5563.pdf seems allow to select only one box.
Should I select "(4C) electronic files"?

Also, I have 2 more questions...

* As for SECTION B (2), which option should I select? I didn't use consultant/lawyer.
* I have an accompanying spouse. Should I attach IMM5744?

Please give me advice.
Many thanks,

AJM

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sir,

I have sent you a PM regarding the CAIPS Notes. Could you please look at that and reply me. I will be thankfull to you.

Best Regards

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baby123 said:
aoa

MICROLOCAT

i will be very thankfull . Grin
Hi!

Are you sure PSDEC=2

That unfortunately means you have failed the paper screening.

Here are the CAIPS codes

http://immigrationguides.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=203

Your Next Bring forward date is 30-3-14

BDEC 0 SELDEC 0 MEDDEC 0 FINDEC0

BDEC= 0, security not passed yet
SELDEC=0, Selection criteria not met yet
MEDDEC=0, Medicals not started yet
FINDEC=0, NO final decision taken yet

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oba3 said:
Dear Cocknbull,

I want to know my PR application status. (especially, where is my file)
I tried to select "status of application" and select "electronic files" of SECTION C (4), but when I selected (4A), I couldn't select "electronic files".
IMM5563.pdf seems allow to select only one box.
Should I select "(4C) electronic files"?

Also, I have 2 more questions...

* As for SECTION B (2), which option should I select? I didn't use consultant/lawyer.
* I have an accompanying spouse. Should I attach IMM5744?

Please give me advice.
Many thanks,
Hi!

This is new IMM5563 form and they have made some changes. Click 4(c) Electronic files and then click Immigration file; Permanent Resident

For Section B(2) select Public

Yes you need to attach IMM5744. If some one else is ordering GCMS for you then you need to provide two IMM5744 forms, one for you and other for your wife. Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AJM said:
Dear Sir,

I have sent you a PM regarding the CAIPS Notes. Could you please look at that and reply me. I will be thankfull to you.

Best Regards
Replied...

baby123

Aug 3, 2009
AOA,
thanks for reply , why they give me the FILE BF D ON 30-03-2014. What is the real position of my file? IS it closed or any progress in the near future.My case was refused in April 2012. I appealed but no response .post the query about the status of my case but no response.kindly tell me, is gcms has any indication of my file to recommended or not.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baby123 said:
AOA,
thanks for reply , why they give me the FILE BF D ON 30-03-2014. What is the real position of my file? IS it closed or any progress in the near future.My case was refused in April 2012. I appealed but no response .post the query about the status of my case but no response.kindly tell me, is gcms has any indication of my file to recommended or not.
When did you initially apply, sent your full application to CIO?

PSDEC=2, means you failed paper screening which unfortunately means rejection.

Why they refused your case on what basis?

Thanks

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
baby123 said:
AOA,
The reason is very important to file appeal so you should know the reason, a letter must be mailed to you, now i am afraid 60 days has already been passed and you may not be able to challanged the decision.

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
cocknbull said:
Hi!

This is new IMM5563 form and they have made some changes. Click 4(c) Electronic files and then click Immigration file; Permanent Resident

For Section B(2) select Public

Yes you need to attach IMM5744. If some one else is ordering GCMS for you then you need to provide two IMM5744 forms, one for you and other for your wife. Thanks
Thank you cocknbull very much! Now I can order GCMS :D

As for Section B(2), now I wonder what does each options mean...
- Academia
- Business (Private sector)
- Media
- Organization
- Public
Anyone please explain those mean???
Thanks,

umerrais79

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2005
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
30-08-2005
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29-09-2010 From Islamabad to London
Dear Cocknbull,

I need your urgent help. I want to ask you that medicals done on expire passport or not cuz I got my medical request but my passport is expired and it takes 2 months to renew it. so kindly help me and advice me regarding this problem

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oba3 said:
Thank you cocknbull very much! Now I can order GCMS :D

As for Section B(2), now I wonder what does each options mean...
- Academia
- Business (Private sector)
- Media
- Organization
- Public
Anyone please explain those mean???
Thanks,
It means to whick class you belong to, either you are business person, media,public etc..THanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umerrais79 said:
Dear Cocknbull,

I need your urgent help. I want to ask you that medicals done on expire passport or not cuz I got my medical request but my passport is expired and it takes 2 months to renew it. so kindly help me and advice me regarding this problem
Yes medical can be done on expired passport, they just need an ID. Also take your ID card with you. Thanks

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-SEP-2012 / PER on 05-NOV-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
Dear Cocknbull, seniors and friends,

Thank you so much for creating and updating this thread.

I noticed that this thread title means "Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order from overseas?" when this thread was started.
However, Cocknbull and seniors have been keeping updating, so I got helpful information about Privacy act from here.
I'm living in Canada, and this topic is really helpful for me as well as many other friends.
Therefore, I'd like to collect seniors' posts for Privacy act on this thread into my next post.

I hope it will help friends, but please correct me if it's off-topic or I have misunderstanding(s).

I'd appreciate you.