+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
SS66 said:
Yes dear Vedette I know this... I meant Toronto time of course when I said at the end of the day (3 P.M in Toronto time.) :D :D not my local time ;D ;D
You are right dear:) please wait till 6 pm Toronto time for the date 22nd October 2015.

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
What happens to Valery's firm... Two working days have passed since I sent them the signed consent.. It is really strange that they forget sending the confirmation email. :mad:... I don't know what is going on? they used to answer inquiries within few hours... Now they do not respond to emails at all.

By the way could you tell me what is the content of the confirmation email? thanks.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
SS66 said:
What happens to Valery's firm... Two working days have passed since I sent them the signed consent.. It is really strange that they forget sending the confirmation email. :mad:... I don't know what is going on? they used to answer inquiries within few hours... Now they do not respond to emails at all.

By the way could you tell me what is the content of the confirmation email? thanks.
When have you ordered (that is made payment)?

Content of the Confirmation e-mail:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you,

Your request has been sent for processing.

You should receive your GCMS file in about 45 days.

Please note that in certain cases the CIC processing office may require extra time to provide the requested information.

If you don't receive your file within 45 days (please check your spam box!), feel free to contact us and we'll do our best to assist you.

Valery Gulyaev

Lawpoint.ca | Interstudent.ca | Visafile.info | @lawpoint_ca

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
vedette said:
When have you ordered (that is made payment)?

Content of the Confirmation e-mail:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you,

Your request has been sent for processing.

You should receive your GCMS file in about 45 days.

Please note that in certain cases the CIC processing office may require extra time to provide the requested information.

If you don't receive your file within 45 days (please check your spam box!), feel free to contact us and we'll do our best to assist you.

Valery Gulyaev

Lawpoint.ca | Interstudent.ca | Visafile.info | @lawpoint_ca

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many thanks Vedette for your kind response... Actually I transfered the money by Western Union on Tuesday 20 Oct, and then sent him the required details (Transaction number, Sender's country and city)..after few hours he responded and sent me a link and asked me to complete the application on the website where I entered my full name and my file number...after that I received an email from info@lawpoint.com including the consent form, so I printed, signed and scanned it then sent it to: info@visafile.info as required in the email (I sent the signed consent around 10 P.M in Canadian time, Tuesday). Anyway, it has been two full business days (Wednesday and Thursday) without any response.. I sent two emails to Valery but he has not responded at all..It is really weird. ??? :'( :'(

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
SS66 said:
Many thanks Vedette for your kind response... Actually I transfered him the money by Western Union on Tuesday 20 Oct, and then sent him the required details (Transaction number, Sender's country and city)..after few hours he responded and sent me a link and asked me to complete the application on the website where I entered my full name and my file number...after that I received an email from info@lawpoint.com including the consent form, so I printed, signed and scanned it then sent it to: info@visafile.info as required in the email (I sent the signed consent around 10 P.M in Canadian time, Tuesday). Anyway, it has been two full business days (Wednesday and Thursday) without any response.. I sent two emails to Valery but he has not responded at all..It is really weird. ??? :'( :'(
Yes it is really weird. Please raise your query here: http://www.visafile.info/contact-us/

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
vedette said:
Yes it is really weird. Please raise your query here: http://www.visafile.info/contact-us/
Thanks dear Vedette. I'll do as you said.

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
Dear SS66,

I think Valery sends the confirmation once he received the money. I am not sure how much time it takes with Western Union, I used credit card in my case.

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
stelimeli said:
Dear SS66,

I think Valery sends the confirmation once he received the money. I am not sure how much time it takes with Western Union, I used credit card in my case.
Yes. thanks dear +1...it is possible, but Western Union Transfer usually arrives within minutes after sending.

Anyway, I received the confirmation email finally...it was sent 10:23 p.m in Toronto time. :)

KINGSLEY JOHN

Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 -12-2014
Doc's Request.
Hospital BC and Immunization cards for Children; Updated PCC
AOR Received.
23-02-2014
Med's Request
4-09-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Please how often can one order a GCMS note? Hope it does not have any negative implications on ones application.

I did my last order on 21 September after which I sent some documents, made payment for the right of permanent residence, sent updated PCC and saw medical passed. The due date for review was 14 October 2015. I intend to order another report by 31 October, which will come in 45 days time ( Mid-December). Guess it is not too early to request for this because I believe they would have updated my file. I want to know what the update looks like.

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
KINGSLEY JOHN said:
Please how often can one order a GCMS note? Hope it does not have any negative implications on ones application.

I did my last order on 21 September after which I sent some documents, made payment for the right of permanent residence, sent updated PCC and saw medical passed. The due date for review was 14 October 2015. I intend to order another report by 31 October, which will come in 45 days time ( Mid-December). Guess it is not too early to request for this because I believe they would have updated my file. I want to know what the update looks like.

It is claimed that GCMS notes should not affect the processing of your application negatively. If u feel like you need to do it then go ahead.

Overall, you need to take into account VO processing gets slower by the end of calendar year (Oct-Nov-Dec). We all can feel that. Also, there is additional burden of 10, 000 Syrian refugee applications as of mid Sep put on the shoulders of Visa Offices around the world. This is about populist committment of Steven Harper to accept 10000 refugee applications by Dec 2015.

Liberals who now won elections in Canada, claim to increase Syrian refugee application numbers minimum in 2 times vs Steven Harper's promise

So, all this does not help us at all.

KINGSLEY JOHN

Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 -12-2014
Doc's Request.
Hospital BC and Immunization cards for Children; Updated PCC
AOR Received.
23-02-2014
Med's Request
4-09-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Fsasamir said:
It is claimed that GCMS notes should not affect the processing of your application negatively. If u feel like you need to do it then go ahead.

Overall, you need to take into account VO processing gets slower by the end of calendar year (Oct-Nov-Dec). We all can feel that. Also, there is additional burden of 10, 000 Syrian refugee applications as of mid Sep put on the shoulders of Visa Offices around the world. This is about populist committment of Steven Harper to accept 10000 refugee applications by Dec 2015. So, all this does not help us at all
Thanks for the prompt response. I will request for another by end of this month. I discovered that this report gives one detailed information about the application process.

The slow pace is really affect the FSW application. They should have employed more hands to assist with the increased volume. Well, patience is the key in the exercise.

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
TLU on 24/9/15 about File Transfer to LVO
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
Dear nekeol. Thank you for your help earlier in ordering the notes.

I received my GCMS notes earlier today. Had applied on 28th Sept through a relative in Canada directly from the CIC ATIP website costing 5$ (paid by using relative's Canadian credit card).

below is the summary page (page 2) of the file.

Assessments:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final:

PAPER FILE
Office: London
#: E000******

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned to: ID*****
Assigned by: GR*****
Due Date: 2015/10/30

I have removed some info for privacy. As you can see nothing has been started as yet on the file. The values under "Location" and "Assigned to" are the same.

Please advise if it means that the file has actually been handed over to some officer as it doesnt say PA - PUT AWAY on this page and if I should hope for some activity and correspondence after the due date of 2015/10/30. Thanks.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
SS66 said:
Yes. thanks dear +1...it is possible, but Western Union Transfer usually arrives within minutes after sending.

Anyway, I received the confirmation email finally...it was sent 10:23 p.m in Toronto time. :)
Congrats dear:) Happy for you:) 30 days wait starts....:) Wish you see good things in your GCMS Notes about your file.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
DocHasan said:

I received my GCMS notes earlier today. Had applied on 28th Sept through a relative in Canada directly from the CIC ATIP website costing 5$ (paid by using relative's Canadian credit card).

Assessments:
HIRV:
Org crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final:

PAPER FILE

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

I have removed some info for privacy. As you can see nothing has been started as yet on the file. The values under "Location" and "Assigned to" are the same.

Please advise if it means that the file has actually been handed over to some officer as it doesnt say PA - PUT AWAY on this page and if I should hope for some activity and correspondence after the due date of 2015/10/30. Thanks.
Was your previous Location: PREC-106-SCREENING? If yes then there is a guy name IndianBritish, you can see that in RIH Thread. He has Location PREC-106-SCREENING previously and then was assigned to ID > ID03154 and he recently received MR.

All the best Doc. My best wishes are with you.

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
DocHasan said:

Assessments:
HIRV:
Org crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final:

PAPER FILE

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

Can you plz advise what is shown in your ECAS? How many lines do you have?