+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Last quarter 2018(July-December in/outland)without PAL/MR/DM/PPR contact here!

shy22

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
May 2018
AOR Received.
July 2018
This is really totmenting.. Even I have been losing hope. With the situation right now and the trend with IRCC, it seems that they wil just retain everyone in Canada and make them all PRs and citizens.. And will just look back at the stockpile of PR applications once this pandemic is over.. Which nobody knows when it will end..

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Thank you for the encouragement. I try to hang around.

I received an answer from PM office this morning:

On behalf of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence.

Please be assured that your comments have been carefully reviewed. In your correspondence, you raise an issue that falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Marco Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. I have therefore taken the liberty of forwarding your email to Minister Mendicino for information and consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

Reactions: Immstu

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Thank you for the encouragement. I try to hang around.

I received an answer from PM office this morning:

On behalf of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence.

Please be assured that your comments have been carefully reviewed. In your correspondence, you raise an issue that falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Marco Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. I have therefore taken the liberty of forwarding your email to Minister Mendicino for information and consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to write.
so we must wait till the minister's answer ?

Italy

May 23, 2020
I'll be soon retired waiting for PR. (Lately, I'm considering the option leaving this country permanently)

Good luck everyone!
I think things have been moving recently for inlands. If you have a spouse that is outland, I am sure things will be moving as soon as we have more covid vaccinations and restrictions will be lifted.

Italy

May 23, 2020
Anyone received a different answer? How long we have to wait? Any ideas?
I received the same answer but nothing after that. A lot of 2018 applicants wrote a message to the PM. I don't think they are going to reply to all. Unless your case stands out from the crowd. I hope so for you.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I think that they are going to keep throwing the ball to each other. Justine has a nice hair but the immigration is sinking big under his watch.

shy22

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
May 2018
AOR Received.
July 2018
Good day.. Does anyone have an idea or a copy of government service record that ircc requires? Thanks!

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I finally received my COPR!
  • Applied: Nov 2018
  • AOR: Feb 2019
  • Medicals: Nov 2020
  • Medicals approved: Nov 2020
  • COPR: Mar 2020
I can finally sleep well. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. I you're approved soon.
Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear a good news in this section. Corp is 20121 I guess!?

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I finally received my COPR!
  • Applied: Nov 2018
  • AOR: Feb 2019
  • Medicals: Nov 2020
  • Medicals approved: Nov 2020
  • COPR: Mar 2020
I can finally sleep well. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. I you're approved soon.
congratulation ,
yes you are right you can sleep well

shy22

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
May 2018
AOR Received.
July 2018
You have to be more clear, what kind of gov. record you need, which country?
London vo requested for additional docs.. They were requesting for husband's government service record form since he previously worked as a warden in prison in the Philippines.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
London vo requested for additional docs.. They were requesting for husband's government service record form since he previously worked as a warden in prison in the Philippines.
I guess an official document which shows how long he was been working and his duties.

Last edited:
Reactions: shy22

izc2693

Aug 4, 2020
Hi,

Anyone has received updates from their profiles?

In my case, I have juste received my gcms notes and apparently I'm just missing my security check...

I also saw that they updated my medical exam on March 4th to "passed" since I did this last time on Nov 26th 2019. I guess at least they are working on applications.

I presume it is only background securities that are taking longer.