+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Last quarter 2018(July-December in/outland)without PAL/MR/DM/PPR contact here!

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hi,

Anyone has received updates from their profiles?

In my case, I have juste received my gcms notes and apparently I'm just missing my security check...

I also saw that they updated my medical exam on March 4th to "passed" since I did this last time on Nov 26th 2019. I guess at least they are working on applications.

I presume it is only background securities that are taking longer.
on Merch 04 your medical got extented, I guess you are inland right? May I know is there any change in your gckey account? What does it say about the medical exam? your turn is soon I guess, when people get decidion made they got medical extent/ re-medical first. GOOD LUCK!

izc2693

Aug 4, 2020
Yes I'm inland. There is no change ever since I saw the update on March 4th about the medical approved. Thank I hope soon but I won't get my hopes high yet. I hope there will be an update soon for you.

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Two people who got csq in 2019, and already applied for PR.
They were asked to have an interview by QUEBEC visa office (yes!yes! quebec). They were told something wrong with their csq.
Cannot undersatnd, why checking someones' csq after 2years????
I dont know these 2 people, but I saw the screen shot of their conversation that my friend shared with me, I belive what is happening is true.

• Wow
Reactions: shy22 and Uwamahoro

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
They were asked to have an interview by QUEBEC visa office (yes!yes! quebec). They were told something wrong with their csq.
I dont know these 2 people, but I saw the screen shot of their conversation that my friend shared with me, I belive what is happening is true.
for what particular reason they must have interview ? i don't understand ?

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Please let us know if you have more information, this is really crazy and scary both at the same time :(

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Apparently they gave french exam overseas and Immigration doubts their french proficiency. But why at this fag end? That's what astounds me. It should have been done at the time of csq issuance. Another in series of harassment.
This is another level of crazyness and harrasement, why will they not check when they are issuing CSQs, this is never ending when you are in quebec

shy22

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
May 2018
AOR Received.
July 2018
From where are they? Omg...