+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Language Proficiency Issue for Online PR Application (Non Express Entry) under BC PNP

irfan.99501

Mar 11, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I hope you all are doing well.
I am just asking that when i am applying online for PR through Non Express Entry under Post Gradute Stream BC PNP. They are asking for Language Proficiency Document. Do we need this document? I am not coming in NOC 4 and 5.
Only NOC 4 and 5 applicants need language proficiency.
I will really appreciate if someone can

shravs61

Feb 24, 2023
I have the same question. We come under NOC 9914 - New worker/job offer is not required. We did not submit proof of language proficiency for PNP. Is it required at the federal level for PR application? Any help is appreciated.

irfan.99501

Mar 11, 2023
I was trying yesterday to connect with IRCC through a call, but I didn't connect with them. My PR application has already been done but I am just waiting for this language proficiency certificate. If you found any updates let me know.

Thanks

shravs61

Feb 24, 2023
I was trying yesterday to connect with IRCC through a call, but I didn't connect with them. My PR application has already been done but I am just waiting for this language proficiency certificate. If you found any updates let me know.

Thanks
You mean you submitted your application without language test?

irfan.99501

Mar 11, 2023
I just wrote a statement and mentioned there that according to your checklist, I don't need any language Proficiency proof. and upload that document. You don't need to provide any Language Proficiency Certificate. If someone is not coming in NOC 4 and 5.

May 10, 2023
I just wrote a statement and mentioned there that according to your checklist, I don't need any language Proficiency proof. and upload that document. You don't need to provide any Language Proficiency Certificate. If someone is not coming in NOC 4 and 5.
How is your application going? Wonder if the statement is acceptable or not.

May 10, 2023
Any update folks i am in a same situation.
Hello Everyone,
I hope you all are doing well.
I am just asking that when i am applying online for PR through Non Express Entry under Post Gradute Stream BC PNP. They are asking for Language Proficiency Document. Do we need this document? I am not coming in NOC 4 and 5.
Only NOC 4 and 5 applicants need language proficiency.
I will really appreciate if someone can
Hi,

I am in the same boat except I am applying for PR through Non Express Entry under Skilled worker Stream BC PNP (TEER 1). From what I am seeing while filling the application, proof of language proficiency is one of required documents. How did you deal with that?

Last edited:

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I hope everyone is reading the ALL THE CHECKLISTS. So when you applied to the province they may not require a language exam. However, the federal application often requires a language exam. There are 2 checklists and you should ensure you have everything on both.

Minh0609

Jun 6, 2014
I called 2 different immigration firms regarding this matter. They both told me to literally write on a piece of paper that you are a TEER 1 applicant and does not require a language proficiency. Just upload that on the application and you are good to go.

Aman Samson Mogos

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hi Ifran, how is your application? Have you got AOR? Does your letter of explanation for the language Proficiency proof worked?

Aman Samson Mogos

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
I called 2 different immigration firms regarding this matter. They both told me to literally write on a piece of paper that you are a TEER 1 applicant and does not require a language proficiency. Just upload that on the application and you are good to go.
Have you applied for the PNP? Did you just wrote a letter for the language Proficiency proof? Did it worked?