+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

((language abilities))

melhamy

Aug 10, 2012
Hallo :D
My name is Mohammed Elhamy; I am from Alexandria - Egypt. I have accepts letter from (Douglas College) , Vancouver - BC- Canada . the college allow to me to study English in ILSC (language School) for 3 month before in join them in January - 2013

I submitted my application 1 month ago and I got rejection :eek: they send letter it says:

-you have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:
-your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of ((language abilities))

My consulting asked my to reapply againe but this time I should show my ILTES - by the way I got 5.5 General -

:'( What I want to know is, do think this time I will get (Accept Or Reject ) this time ??

Many thanks and Ramadan Kareem :)
;D

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I think you will be rejected again.

You need to prove that you will leave Canada once your studies are over. Providing IELTS results doesn't prove that you will leave Canada after your studies have been completed.

melhamy

Aug 10, 2012
scylla said:
I think you will be rejected again.

You need to prove that you will leave Canada once your studies are over. Providing IELTS results doesn't prove that you will leave Canada after your studies have been completed.
Thanks for your opinion

The embassy asked for language abilities . as they mention in the rejection letter, and I have wife and 3 kids in egypt and businesse in trading and enough mony to study !!!

Why they will reject me ?!! I need to know a clear reason for that .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I think you were rejected because it doesn't make sense why you are traveling all the way to Canada just to study English for three months (there are plenty of places you could study English in Egypt at a much lower cost and still be close to your family). So the conclusion the CIC officer has drawn is that you are interested in remaining in Canada long term and that is the reason why you are trying to obtain a study permit for Canada.

melhamy

Aug 10, 2012
scylla said:
I think you were rejected because it doesn't make sense why you are traveling all the way to Canada just to study English for three months (there are plenty of places you could study English in Egypt at a much lower cost and still be close to your family). So the conclusion the CIC officer has drawn is that you are interested in remaining in Canada long term and that is the reason why you are trying to obtain a study permit for Canada.
I am not going to study English only :eek: , I have acceptance letter from (Douglas College) , Vancouver - BC- Canada to study ( Business Management Diploma for 2 years and the English Course for 3 month is extra Training for academic model in College

That means the main Course is Business Management not English??!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry - that information wasn't provided in your original post. It looked like you were just coming to Canada to study English.

What is your educational background? What studies have you completed in Egypt?

melhamy

Aug 10, 2012
scylla said:
Sorry - that information wasn't provided in your original post. It looked like you were just coming to Canada to study English.

What is your educational background? What studies have you completed in Egypt?
I am graduate of the University of Alexandria - Egypt in 2001 from the Faculty of Commerce, Accounting Specialization

I worked in Saudi Arabia for 8 years in the largest Saudi companies and now I have enough money to study for a period of 2-3 years in Canada.

shujath

Aug 9, 2012
hi guys , am shujath from hyderabad- i have completed my b.com computers and i got 6.0 bands in IELTS and i have applied for LAMBTON COLLEGE and my course was business management and i have submitted my xerox copies of all the certificates and bank education loan, IT returns and fathers pay slips and i paid my fee also but i got it rejected . . . . my consultant told me to increase the bank loan till 18 lakh i.e two yrs fee and apply the same in general student visa . . . but it will be submitted on 12 august and college will be starting at 12 september . . . . do u think i'll get the visa

it says
-you have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:
-your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies employment , level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada , language abilities , or your future prospects and plans.

melhamy

Aug 10, 2012
shujath said:
hi guys , am shujath from hyderabad- i have completed my b.com computers and i got 6.0 bands in IELTS and i have applied for LAMBTON COLLEGE and my course was business management and i have submitted my xerox copies of all the certificates and bank education loan, IT returns and fathers pay slips and i paid my fee also but i got it rejected . . . . my consultant told me to increase the bank loan till 18 lakh i.e two yrs fee and apply the same in general student visa . . . but it will be submitted on 12 august and college will be starting at 12 september . . . . do u think i'll get the visa

it says
-your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies employment , level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada , language abilities , or your future prospects and plans.
Inshaa Alaah You and me will get the Visa , Please Pray for Us . Thanks

shujath

Aug 9, 2012
inshallah - allah kaber - allah kareem . . . . its my last option my father cannot effort for all this . . . . please remember in ur duas brother

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
You already have a degree and over 8 years work experience. I think the visa officer is wondering what this course will do for you considering you are doing well without it.

melhamy

Aug 10, 2012
SenoritaBella said:
You already have a degree and over 8 years work experience. I think the visa officer is wondering what this course will do for you considering you are doing well without it.

Hi

You can not compare the degree certificate of university in Egypt with degree certificate of university in Canada, an alternative that you always need to be equivalent to a university degree in Canada once again to work a high qualification