Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
melhamy said:
Hi

You can not compare the degree certificate of university in Egypt with degree certificate of university in Canada, an alternative that you always need to be equivalent to a university degree in Canada once again to work a high qualification
If I understand correctly, you have a bachelor of commerce from Egypt and have applied for a diploma. Is that correct? If so - that's a study mismatch. A diploma is lower (much lower) than a bachelors. You should be applying for a post-graduate diploma or a masters if you want to be approved for a study visa.

You should read through the threads in the International Student section of this forum. There is a great deal of information there about refusals.

melhamy

Aug 10, 2012
shujath said:
inshallah - allah kaber - allah kareem . . . . its my last option my father cannot effort for all this . . . . please remember in ur duas brother

Allah kareem God is able to do everything .... PLEASE don't forget me in your Duaa :D

melhamy

Aug 10, 2012
scylla said:
If I understand correctly, you have a bachelor of commerce from Egypt and have applied for a diploma. Is that correct? If so - that's a study mismatch. A diploma is lower (much lower) than a bachelors. You should be applying for a post-graduate diploma or a masters if you want to be approved for a study visa.

You should read through the threads in the International Student section of this forum. There is a great deal of information there about refusals.
Hello ;D
In order to apply for masters you will need at least 6.5 in IELTS and other exams such as GMAT. I think not all the people can do that most of them Appling for undergraduate Diploma .The studying Master is more expensive a high requirement.

By the way I know one of my friends applying for PHD and they refuse him in Cairo because of the Language !!!