+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Question

Calig1rl

Jun 11, 2018
Hi! My husband and I will finally be moving to Canada soon! I just need to clarify a few things so we can prepare accordingly! I will be doing my pr landing by car, entering from Seattle. My husband, who is a Canadian citizen, will be with me during my landing. He will also be a returning resident. We will be shipping our boxes of personal goods a few days or maybe a week before we leave. Do we need to have separate B4 forms for goods to follow and goods accompanying for each of us or could one of us just declare everything? Should I declare it since I will be doing the landing, anyway? Sorry, just really confused and want to make sure we do everything right! TIA!

Last edited:

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi! My husband and I will finally be moving to Canada soon! I just need to clarify a few things so we can prepare accordingly! I will be doing my pr landing by car, entering from Seattle. My husband, who is a Canadian citizen, will be with me during my landing. He will also be a returning resident. We will be shipping our boxes of personal goods a few days or maybe a week before we leave. Do we need to have separate B4 forms for goods to follow and goods accompanying for each of us or could one of us just declare everything? Should I declare it since I will be doing the landing, anyway? Sorry, just really confused and want to make sure we do everything right! TIA!
It can be done per family if that is what you mean to ask.

Reactions: Calig1rl

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Up to you, you could do separate forms, but if you are all landing and doing the GTA and GTF forms at the same time, you may as well put them under one name. Was in a similar situation and did separate goods accompanying forms (which CBSA were not interested in) and did one goods to follow form in my wifes name (she was the PA). It all worked fine for us.

Reactions: Calig1rl