+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING NOT COMPLETED BECAUSE SPOUSE IS OVERSEAS.. PLEASE HELP!

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hey guys this thread is for those people who are the principal applicant and unable to do their landing for PR because their spouse is residing overseas..!!

Please share your experience
Thanks

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hey guys this thread is for those people who are the principal applicant and unable to do their landing for PR because their spouse is residing overseas..!!

Please share your experience
Thanks
the principal applicant can land anytime alone until the CORP is valid.
the dependant can land later

A.HAMAD

Sep 6, 2020
Hi
Plz, I need your Advice my spouse is outside Canada. I am the main applicant I am inside Canada. My COPR will expire by 14 October 2020. The IRCC refused to do a virtual landing because my spouse is outside Canada.it should be all members of the family be inside to do a virtual landing.
Do u have any idea what should I do
Looking forward for kindly support.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hi
Plz, I need your Advice my spouse is outside Canada. I am the main applicant I am inside Canada. My COPR will expire by 14 October 2020. The IRCC refused to do a virtual landing because my spouse is outside Canada.it should be all members of the family be inside to do a virtual landing.
Do u have any idea what should I do
Looking forward for kindly support.
Write to IRCC ask for an exemption for immediate family members. let them know the dependents are coming into Canada to land permanently not leaving after few weeks.

A.HAMAD

Sep 6, 2020
Write to IRCC ask for an exemption for immediate family members. let them know the dependents are coming into Canada to land permanently not leaving after few weeks.
Thank you for helping
Unfortunately my spouse is out land and she had her COPR but it was issued at 1 July. Due to Canada travel registrations my spouse cannot enter Canada because issue date after 18 March 2020
that is why I canot do virtual landing
do u have any idea to help me
thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for helping
Unfortunately my spouse is out land and she had her COPR but it was issued at 1 July. Due to Canada travel registrations my spouse cannot enter Canada because issue date after 18 March 2020
that is why I canot do virtual landing
do u have any idea to help me
thanks
If she is in the US, she might be able to go through the land border. You can call the border to find out if everyone can land together at the border office.

singhbill

Aug 11, 2019
My case is the same. Main applicant inland and spouse Outland.

Can’t do virtually landing
I hope they change the rules