Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
my friends did today. it went cool and no waiting time.
Thanks for the reply! Just to confirm, sarnia doesn't have weekend restrictions right?

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
I haven't heard reports of refusals from the Peace Bridge, at least for those who go T-TH. That might be a better alternative than driving almost 3 hours each way out to Sarnia.

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply! Just to confirm, sarnia doesn't have weekend restrictions right?
I just did my landing at blue water bridge in Sarnia. They are open 24/7 and not busy at all. I was the only one there tonight. lol

Reactions: chow 423

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Sooo.... We did our landing in Thousand Islands instead :D

It was just us and another family from India (if you are here in this thread, congratulations to us sir!) who did the landing. Nothing different from what was posted in this site in terms of procedures except that we were not given the "congratulatory remarks" Instead, we were just told that we have to wait for 4 to 6 weeks for the PR card and we can only travel by land going back to Canada while we don't have the PR card yet.

Also, just to add, we called peace bridge and they said that they dont do weekends.

Last edited:

Juliia

Sep 29, 2017
Please, Help anyone. I am going to do landing tomorrow. But I am not sure where to go the best to Sarnia Blue Water Bridge, Ambassador Bridge (Detroit) or Thousand Islands Bridge? I will be at the border around 6 PM. Is it okay, not too late?

Rv_2311

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
As long as your avoid any border near the falls i.e niagara and Fort Erie you should be ok !! My roommate did the landing at Sarnia at 4am in the morning

Reactions: Kamilamin

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I just finished my landing at peace bridge , it’s about 15 min waiting and 15 minutes processing. The officer was nice and informative. All the best guys

Reactions: Juliia

Juliia

Sep 29, 2017
I just finished my landing at peace bridge , it’s about 15 min waiting and 15 minutes processing. The officer was nice and informative. All the best guys
Thank you for your response. I did landing at Sarnia yesterday. The officer was super nice, and at the end even told me Congratulations!!!!

nufern

Mar 8, 2017
I landed yesterday at Rainbow bridge around 9 pm. We are inland applicants and we did flagpole. When we returned, the officer said they already received the maximum number of landing applicants for that day and recommend us to go to another bridge or book an appointment. Then, he allowed us to go and talk to someone inside the immigration. Then, we talked to head of the department and he explained the same thing and gave other options to land. We were almost ready to come back and luckily there was another officer said that he can do it for us and the process took only 15-20 mins. I think it was a gamble and we were merely lucky. The officer confirmed that they would not process any flagpole applicants from Fri-Mon. If you want to go here on Tue-Thurs, go early, otherwise, you are taking a big gamble. This is valid only for inland applicants who do flagpole, if you are outland applicant coming from the US, they are obliged to serve you.

Kamilamin

Oct 3, 2017
I helped one of my friend to land yesterday A peace of advice don’t go to Niagra falls bridges because they have limitations of the number of people can do landing there that what the officer said to my friend. Go to Sarnia, Windsor , one thousand island and good luck