+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Interview next Saturday at Etobicoke

Douglovatt

Nov 23, 2016
afternoon all,

Firstly thank you to everybody who has helped me over the years on these forums. Profiler in particular comes to mind but there have been others so thank you all.

As per thread I am finally st the point of landing st Etobicoke next Saturday very exciting but just want somebody to confirm that they do conduct the interviews on a Saturday and it’s not a mistake.

Secondly what happens after that? I assume I will be given COPR and then wait for my card. Is this right? Is it safe to now leave the country with COPR, of am I still advised to wait for the card.

Thanks all

Doug

Mr305

Jan 26, 2018
Hello beo i gor the same email interview for next saturday , i dont know its right or is a mistake. I have to call tbem this monday.

Douglovatt

Nov 23, 2016
Interesting

Can’t see anything online about it being open on Saturday but nothing definite says it is not.

Can anybody confirm if it is open on a Saturday?

Douglovatt

Nov 23, 2016
Finally got through I was informed that the office IS open on Saturday and the appointment is as advised.

Good luck to you

Doug

Helena R

Jul 3, 2017
Hi guys,

Could you tell me when did you get your DM letter? I want to know how long you waited to be contacted by the office gor tge landing interview.

Thanks !!

Douglovatt

Nov 23, 2016
Hi guys,

Could you tell me when did you get your DM letter? I want to know how long you waited to be contacted by the office gor tge landing interview.

Thanks !!
Hi

I was 6-7 days after DM. I am an Oct 2016 applicant should have been completed ages ago but there were issues with them receiving my additional documents they asked for. Don’t know if that meant I was fast tracked or not.

Good luck