12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi All,
I am PR and got stuck in India. Now I am moving back and have few questions. Please help
1: I have health card(OHIP) but expired - Could you please let me know if I need to wait for 3 months again to renew it as I was out of the country for about an year.

2: Driving License(G) - I have a G driving License expired in Sep 2020. Do I need to again give the road test exam or I can renew it.

3: Landing: I know there is a 3 days of mandate hotel stay. Is there any list of hotels we can book or where we can check and how much will be the approx expenses. Post landing COVID test is covered by govt or we need to pay the fees.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,
I am PR and got stuck in India. Now I am moving back and have few questions. Please help
1: I have health card(OHIP) but expired - Could you please let me know if I need to wait for 3 months again to renew it as I was out of the country for about an year.

2: Driving License(G) - I have a G driving License expired in Sep 2020. Do I need to again give the road test exam or I can renew it.

3: Landing: I know there is a 3 days of mandate hotel stay. Is there any list of hotels we can book or where we can check and how much will be the approx expenses. Post landing COVID test is covered by govt or we need to pay the fees.

Please help. Thanks in advance.
1. If you have not met the residency requirement for OHIP (different than PR) you must reapply for OHIP. The 3 month waiting period is currently waived but will return eventually. You still need to reapply versus extend if you have not met the OHIP residency obligation.