+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing in Montreal, need original CSQ?

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Hi we got csq by post yesterday so my hubby posted it to me .Any news about yours?
It takes 6 working days by post to receive the actual csq.
I haven't heard any news about mine, I went to the mailbox yesterday and it wasn't there yet. I might call in but I don't think there's any point, I expect it'll land any day now, early next week at worst.

Cheers and congrats on your CSQ :D

Reactions: Grace2019

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Hey guys could anyone tell me what is needed when landing as pr. Along with the copr etc is it just the official csq or you need the undertaking that they sent back to you aswell?

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hi we got csq by post yesterday so my hubby posted it to me .Any news about yours?
I haven't heard any news about mine, I went to the mailbox yesterday and it wasn't there yet. I might call in but I don't think there's any point, I expect it'll land any day now, early next week at worst.

Cheers and congrats on your CSQ :D
Thanks! So happy finally got the Csq!
just be a little patient :) it takes 6-7 days and also you do need to send the two originals to your spouse she may be asked when she lands in Montreal.
I pray you get yours soon .
Now we are waiting for passport request from cic ....

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hey guys could anyone tell me what is needed when landing as pr. Along with the copr etc is it just the official csq or you need the undertaking that they sent back to you aswell?
Yes the two original of Csq at the bottom right will bear : 1.REQUÉRANT AND 2. IMMIGRATION CANADA
These documents may be asked on landing and it says in the letter that we need to have it with us.

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Thanks! So happy finally got the Csq!
just be a little patient :) it takes 6-7 days and also you do need to send the two originals to your spouse she may be asked when she lands in Montreal.
I pray you get yours soon .
Now we are waiting for passport request from cic ....
Just received it in the mail! Letter is dated January 29th.

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Yes the two original of Csq at the bottom right will bear : 1.REQUÉRANT AND 2. IMMIGRATION CANADA
These documents may be asked on landing and it says in the letter that we need to have it with us.
So we don't need the sponsors undertaking? Just the 2 csq original copies?

mimmad

Jan 10, 2019
Yes that’s it
I am in the same boat as you guys. Slightly behind since we received the csq last week and sent it to the London visa office by email (scan). I was wondering if you knew what came next? how long will the process take from here on?

Thank you

mimmad

Jan 10, 2019
From my understanding, Immigration Canada might only be interested specifically in the CSQ sheet that is labeled "Immigration-Canada" in the bottom right.
I am in the same boat as you guys. Slightly behind since we received the csq last week and sent it to the London visa office by email (scan). I was wondering if you knew what came next? how long will the process take from here on?

Thank you