+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jlrp said:
hi you can check this link. http://aviability.com/flight-search/from-mnl-ninoy-aquino-manila-philippines/to-yqr-regina-sk-canada

http://www.wego.com.ph/flights/mnl/yqr/cheapest-flights-from-manila-to-regina

Benjita

Mar 7, 2012
Regarding the form B4 GTF, is it possible to declare some current when landing and sell it before second travel? Is this money taxable?

Thanks a lot

towfu019

Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
Sept. 17, 2014
File Transfer...
Sept. 24, 2014
Med's Request
Oct. 15, 2015
Med's Done....
Oct. 20, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct. 29, 2015
hi there! I will be doing my landing on June and i just wanted to know if i should bring with me $11,000 that is required since i am the only one who applied for the permanent residency, and is it suppose to be in US Dollars or Canadian Dollars? Do i also have to bring any proof of income? can i bring half cash and half travelers cheque?

Benjita

Mar 7, 2012
Dear masters
God bless you for your help.
I will be making landing in one month an I have some doubts:
The form Goods To Follow can have goods that I already have but I want to sell and carry the money to Canada in future travels?
E.g. My car and my apartment in my current country, I have the intention to sell both in three months, but I can not declare this money during theblanding as POF due to they only accept cash or liquid documents.
Do you have any reccomendation with this kind of goods? (appartment, furniture, car, etc)

Thanks a lot

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Benjita said:
Dear masters
God bless you for your help.
I will be making landing in one month an I have some doubts:
The form Goods To Follow can have goods that I already have but I want to sell and carry the money to Canada in future travels?
E.g. My car and my apartment in my current country, I have the intention to sell both in three months, but I can not declare this money during theblanding as POF due to they only accept cash or liquid documents.
Do you have any reccomendation with this kind of goods? (appartment, furniture, car, etc)

Thanks a lot
Replied to u elsewhere...

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/198158/LOVE-ANIMATED-TABLES-heart-31000.gif[/img]
Sir Qorax and everyone...!!

I am flying to Canada only after two days and as Qorax has advised I am filling up PR application form in well advance..

But here comes one problem :(

I have not received Right To Permanent Residency Fees Receipt with my passport and original documents.

In the PR application it is mentioned that One has to present the fee receipt at the time of Landing and while filling up the form of PR.

I am really worried....Please help ??? ??? ???

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Wandering Soul said:
Sir Qorax and everyone...!!

I am flying to Canada only after two days and as Qorax has advised I am filling up PR application form in well advance..

But here comes one problem :(

I have not received Right To Permanent Residency Fees Receipt with my passport and original documents.

In the PR application it is mentioned that One has to present the fee receipt at the time of Landing and while filling up the form of PR.

I am really worried....Please help ??? ??? ???
qorax said:
U don't require to file that form nowadays.
Ur PR card's application shall be done automatically by the BSO handling ur COPR while 'landing'. I've written about it 100 times on that thread.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Re: case refusal 4131

JJK said:
i am very upset
i have get a case refusal under this category
I am sorry to hear the bad news.

give us details please. Whats the reason?

God Bless,
Kavya

roomi24

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 january 2011
AOR Received.
june 13 2011
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
12 march 2013 expied on 12 marc 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
hello

i send an enquiry to the london visa off on 21 march n did'nt get any reply till now i want to ask approx after how many days they reply ? shud i send enquiry again with the sub urgent??

mdhanji

Apr 16, 2012
Hi there everyone!

I am new to this forum, and first off, let me say that I have read many of qorax's informative posts, and I must say this one takes the trophy! Great work my brother. You have put in a lot of time and effort into this, and are helping many of us with the scary process of moving continents and starting over, especially those with children.

Long story short, we had to redo our meds and police clearances in Dubai last year (May 2011), as there were issues with our initial application from June of 2006 (It has been a really long wait). They finally responded positively after almost a year last week, but unfortunately that does not give us enough time to move right away. We are thinking of landing in either Toronto or Calgary for 2 weeks during the end of May 2012. As of now, we might eventually move to Calgary, but not sure when.

Just remember everyone: There will be times when you read a certain comment and will feel quite demoralized, or just thinking about the entire moving process will get you down. What helps me is thinking about the fact that many of our parents also migrated to secure a better future for us, and worked hard for most of their lives to pay for our education, etc. We had our time to enjoy life and be irresponsible when we were younger, and stress our parents out in the process! Now it is their turn - time for our kids (or kids to come), so we have to work hard while we are young and able to do so for the future of our parents and children. It is true that God is with those who work hard. Just put in the effort and stay positive, and take the entire immigration process 1 step at a time. If you think of all that needs to be done, u will probably go crazy. Just visualize yourself when you are older watching your grown up kids making a life for themselves in Canada, and thinking to yourself 'The move may have been hard, but it was sure worth it!' Just like any other big moment in your life, after a few years it just seems like a distant memory.

I wish everyone of us success and the best in life. If my positive words have helped and encouraged even 1 of you out there, it was well worth the effort. ;D

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
mdhanji said:
Hi there everyone!

I am new to this forum, and first off, let me say that I have read many of qorax's informative posts, and I must say this one takes the trophy! Great work my brother. You have put in a lot of time and effort into this, and are helping many of us with the scary process of moving continents and starting over, especially those with children.

Long story short, we had to redo our meds and police clearances in Dubai last year (May 2011), as there were issues with our initial application from June of 2006 (It has been a really long wait). They finally responded positively after almost a year last week, but unfortunately that does not give us enough time to move right away. We are thinking of landing in either Toronto or Calgary for 2 weeks during the end of May 2012. As of now, we might eventually move to Calgary, but not sure when.

Just remember everyone: There will be times when you read a certain comment and will feel quite demoralized, or just thinking about the entire moving process will get you down. What helps me is thinking about the fact that many of our parents also migrated to secure a better future for us, and worked hard for most of their lives to pay for our education, etc. We had our time to enjoy life and be irresponsible when we were younger, and stress our parents out in the process! Now it is their turn - time for our kids (or kids to come), so we have to work hard while we are young and able to do so for the future of our parents and children. It is true that God is with those who work hard. Just put in the effort and stay positive, and take the entire immigration process 1 step at a time. If you think of all that needs to be done, u will probably go crazy. Just visualize yourself when you are older watching your grown up kids making a life for themselves in Canada, and thinking to yourself 'The move may have been hard, but it was sure worth it!' Just like any other big moment in your life, after a few years it just seems like a distant memory.

I wish everyone of us success and the best in life. If my positive words have helped and encouraged even 1 of you out there, it was well worth the effort. ;D
Very great story. Good luck dear for the steps ahead at Canada

God Bless,
Kavya