+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
arjignesh said:
Hello all,

At the time of landing one issue happened with me. When I finished my immigration and coming out with my luggage, last security officer asked me whether I have goods to follow or not. I said I don't have but I have some jewelery back home, for which I have B4A form with list and 2 sets of Photo. The officer asked me whether it is stamped by jeweler or not. I said no. So he told me you must do it and then come to air port again for stamping it. So I got out from last exit.

Suddenly I got confused so I went to custom office again which is accessible from out side. Now I asked another custom officer for this issue. Surprisingly that officer did not asked me any stamped photo. He gave me another B4A form and told me to fill it up and come back to him. I seat in arrival waiting area and made another list with numbering the photos. I returned to him. He just stamped my photo's,B4A form and gave me one copy from it for my reference. They did not checked any accompanying goods list or B4 form and not stamped it either. I don't know whether it is right or wrong but was my experience.

So the moral of the story is, if your are bringing any jewelry list with you, try to get stamped photo's from any jeweler. It is not sure that IO will check those stamps but it is for your ease.

Regards,
thanks for sharing, if you don't mind may i ask if what size of the photos you have? it is ok toprint in a A4 paper?
thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jlrp said:
thanks for sharing, if you don't mind may i ask if what size of the photos you have? it is ok toprint in a A4 paper?
thanks
Yes, it is.
-Club smaller items together [e.g. rings] & click in one shot.
-Club similar pics [e.g. necklaces, chain & pendants etc.] into one A4 printout.

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
qorax said:
Yes, it is.
-Club smaller items together [e.g. rings] & click in one shot.
-Club similar pics [e.g. necklaces, chain & pendants etc.] into one A4 printout.
thanks
last question, it is included the simple jewelries or it is applicable only for precious jewelries only?
thanks alot.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jlrp said:
thanks
last question, it is included the simple jewelries or it is applicable only for precious jewelries only?
thanks alot.
Basically for gold & diamonds, also for high-end fashion jewelry viz. Swarosky, Bvlgari etc.

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
qorax said:
Basically for gold & diamonds, also for high-end fashion jewelry viz. Swarosky, Bvlgari etc.
many thanks. you are so helpful :) take care

mohammad2222

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
MISSISSAUGA, ON
Visa Office......
Mississauga
LANDED..........
Dear Qorax,

can you help me in the following:

1- Can the principle applicant do the landing then the family members join him after two weeks.

Thanks in advance

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
mohammad2222 said:
Dear Qorax,

can you help me in the following:

1- Can the principle applicant do the landing then the family members join him after two weeks.

Thanks in advance
Definitely!! No problem. They can join within 1 year after their medical.

jazmatt

Dec 21, 2009
hi! my husband landed in vancouver last week. Can i and my children land in regina directly? i mean do we have to land where he landed? im worried about changing planes, from int. and local plane coz I have two small children with me, so im thinking if there is a direct flight to regina, i might as well land there. will there be probable problems?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jazmatt said:
hi! my husband landed in vancouver last week. Can i and my children land in regina directly? i mean do we have to land where he landed? im worried about changing planes, from int. and local plane coz I have two small children with me, so im thinking if there is a direct flight to regina, i might as well land there. will there be probable problems?
U could enter Canada from anywhere.

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
deba_avik said:
Definitely!! No problem. They can join within 1 year after their medical.
I know that this issue has been raised several time. I am just wondering if any of the forum member could provide me with "cic" reference/link to this claim.

Louth.

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
jazmatt said:
From where you will be coming to Regina

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
LOUTH said:
I know that this issue has been raised several time. I am just wondering if any of the forum member could provide me with "cic" reference/link to this claim.

Louth.
Validity
You can only use your examination results in your application for 12 months from when you had the examination. If you are not admitted to Canada as a permanent resident within this time, you will be required to undergo another examination.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
jazmatt said:
thanks! but do u have idea which airlines have direct flight from manila to regina?
hi you can check this link. http://aviability.com/flight-search/from-mnl-ninoy-aquino-manila-philippines/to-yqr-regina-sk-canada

http://www.wego.com.ph/flights/mnl/yqr/cheapest-flights-from-manila-to-regina