Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,
I landed on 16 of Sept. in calgary with my family smoothly. Eventhough, The journey was very long and tired some becoz of long transit at ND and Heathrow, the landing formalities completed within 30 min. 2 flights were arrived at the same time thats why passengers queue was little longer. Air hostess of British Airways provided good care to my infant daughter.Custom officer asked about things that we had brought like pulses and bean. but no problem.

My nephew had arranged a basement for me.So went directly to own room. Yesterday, applied for SIN card , Health Card Registration and opened bank A/C @ RBC. Also took cell phone from Chater.Did required some shopping as well.Now job hunting is began.

So just wanted to share my landing experiences.

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
Meinkathmandu said:
Hello Friends,
I landed on 16 of Sept. in calgary with my family smoothly. Eventhough, The journey was very long and tired some becoz of long transit at ND and Heathrow, the landing formalities completed within 30 min. 2 flights were arrived at the same time thats why passengers queue was little longer. Air hostages of BA took good care to my infant daughter.Custom officer asked about things that we had brought like pulses and bean. but no problem.

My nephew had arranged a basement for me.So went directly to own room. Yesterday, applied for SIN card , Health Card Registration and opened bank A/C @ RBC. Also took cell phone from Chater.Did required shopping as well.Now job hunting is began.

Congratulations.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Meinkathmandu said:
Hello Friends,
I landed on 16 of Sept. in calgary with my family smoothly. Eventhough, The journey was very long and tired some becoz of long transit at ND and Heathrow, the landing formalities completed within 30 min. 2 flights were arrived at the same time thats why passengers queue was little longer. Air hostages of BA took good care to my infant daughter.Custom officer asked about things that we had brought like pulses and bean. but no problem.

My nephew had arranged a basement for me.So went directly to own room. Yesterday, applied for SIN card , Health Card Registration and opened bank A/C @ RBC. Also took cell phone from Chater.Did required shopping as well.Now job hunting is began.

Air hostages on BA :eek:

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
Naija Pikin said:
Air hostages on BA :eek:
LOL !

- Congrats Meinkathmandu !! All the best ! -

Sanity

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
Congratulation and best of luck for your new life in Canada.