+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton college September 2019 offer letter.

Canada is allowing you to begin your studies online in fall 2020 and work upon your arrival. Canadian study and work experience will improve your chances of becoming an immigrant. Complete CanadaVisa's Study Pathway Form so we can help you begin your Canadian immigration journey this fall!

13Jasmeet

Oct 3, 2019
I Have Applied offer letter for Hotel and resort management in Lambton college mississauga on 16th of September for Jan2020 Intake. But i haven’t received any response. can anyone tells me that how long it takes to get offer letter of Lambton (Mississauga).

prasad003

Jul 14, 2019
I applied for sept 2019 for computer software and got offer letter in 2 days but not able to due to medical furtherance and I am still waiting for my visa and refund for college because Lambton doesn't deffer my sem for jan 2020 and it been already 5 weeks don't know when they will refund my money

122mhk

Jan 2, 2020
Hello guys i have applied for computer program but i don't receive offer letter from lambton college toronto. And i applied on 1st November. Please suggest me what to do? Wait or again apply?
Hi brother you get your offer letter now ?

Canada is allowing you to begin your studies online in fall 2020 and work upon your arrival. Canadian study and work experience will improve your chances of becoming an immigrant. Complete CanadaVisa's Study Pathway Form so we can help you begin your Canadian immigration journey this fall!