+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

kurukshetra university transcripts... can anyone suggest me how much KUK charge?

av

Jan 21, 2015
Can the guardian go to university and fill the form and all the formalities to get the transcript...and other question is will I get the transcript only into the envelope or I will also get the degree certificate in the envelope...
yes, but you will get transcript in envelope only and it will be mailed to your address

manoj1234

Nov 14, 2018
Hi,

I have a completed a Post Graduate diploma in Computers (Correspondence) from KUK. Could someone please advise if it is eligible for WES evaluation.

Regards, Puneet
HI.. I was going through above thread.. was your PGDCA correspondence course from KUK evaluated by WES?... waiting for your reply

jitender7

Dec 20, 2018
yes, but you will get transcript in envelope only and it will be mailed to your address
I need to get transcripts for my wife ( BSc from KUK in 2003) and we live in USA so can not visit in person. She can fill the form, sign it here in US and send it to my address in India but what about the signature's attestation. Will they accept the form if my dad goes KUK with that form, fee and all other required documents but the sign is not done in front of the officer.