+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

KSA PCC please help!

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
hi friends,
I have the following Questions regarding the KSA(kingdom of saudi arabia) pcc:

My wife(Indian Citizen) has worked in KSA but is currently living with me in India, She holds a valid Iqama and still can visit KSA anytime in future based on her job requirement. Please suggest -

1. Does she need to obtain the KSA PCC to apply for Canadian PR as my dependent?
2. How can she obtain the KSA PCC while she is in India?

Please Help!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
hi friends,
I have the following Questions regarding the KSA(kingdom of saudi arabia) pcc:

My wife(Indian Citizen) has worked in KSA but is currently living with me in India, She holds a valid Iqama and still can visit KSA anytime in future based on her job requirement. Please suggest -

1. Does she need to obtain the KSA PCC to apply for Canadian PR as my dependent?
2. How can she obtain the KSA PCC while she is in India?

Please Help!
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

If you are not a citizen of the KSA, and If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

If you are not a citizen of the KSA, and If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”
She is not a resident of KSA but she has a legal residence status i.e. she has a valid Iqama from KSA, so does she still need to have the PCC from KSA and if yes how can she get the PCC from KSA. She is staying in India for quite a while( more than 8 months) and she used to stay in Jeddah.

Coming-canada

Oct 27, 2017
She is not a resident of KSA but she has a legal residence status i.e. she has a valid Iqama from KSA, so does she still need to have the PCC from KSA and if yes how can she get the PCC from KSA. She is staying in India for quite a while( more than 8 months) and she used to stay in Jeddah.
She need to get PCC , if she stay over 180 days in any country.

hm_s

Nov 18, 2017
1.If she is having a valid Iqama of Saudi and lived in saudi for more than 6 months, she need to get pcc from Saudi. If the Iqama/exit reentry expires she cant visit saudi and that time no need to get pcc from saudi.

As per CIC guideline on PCC from Saudi Arabia, if you are not a current resident of SA, that is, no valid Iqama, you write “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

2.Procedure for pcc from saudia
Step 1:
Contact Canadian embassy via email: RIYADHVISA@international.gc.ca
Write an email asking for PCC request form for paperbased application.
you will get that form via post (aramax) or you can collect your self from the embassy.

Step2:
Once you get that form - it will be in Arabic - you must write your name, passport number details (do not make a mistake since you will only have one copy) - once completed visit Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
Saudi MOFA will not let you in with mobile phone and u must make a attestation payment via SADAD your self or ask the security at the gate how to make SADAD payment and theywill guide you.

Once payment made print out the payment slip and go inside MOFA and request your visitor number - once called hand in the Canadian Embassy letter and payment slip to the counter and they will attest it for you.

Step 3
Once attested - please go to Police station near you - ensure you take 2 passport photos with you -

they will take your manual finger print and advise you to collect your PCC in 10 working days.

Once collected - translate into english

Hope that helps. let me know if you have any questions.(based on my experience)

Thanks

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
She need to get PCC , if she stay over 180 days in any country.
This is generally true, but you need to read the instructions for the specific country. There are certain countries where you do not provide the PCC up front, or not at all.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Read the directions at the link provided. Even if she does need one, she cannot apply for it up front, She needs to wait for the letter from the Canadian Embassy. You would submit the eAPR with a statement in place of the PCC - see below.

"Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?

Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

Reactions: can_27

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
1.If she is having a valid Iqama of Saudi and lived in saudi for more than 6 months, she need to get pcc from Saudi. If the Iqama/exit reentry expires she cant visit saudi and that time no need to get pcc from saudi.

As per CIC guideline on PCC from Saudi Arabia, if you are not a current resident of SA, that is, no valid Iqama, you write “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

2.Procedure for pcc from saudia
Step 1:
Contact Canadian embassy via email: RIYADHVISA@international.gc.ca
Write an email asking for PCC request form for paperbased application.
you will get that form via post (aramax) or you can collect your self from the embassy.

Step2:
Once you get that form - it will be in Arabic - you must write your name, passport number details (do not make a mistake since you will only have one copy) - once completed visit Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
Saudi MOFA will not let you in with mobile phone and u must make a attestation payment via SADAD your self or ask the security at the gate how to make SADAD payment and theywill guide you.

Once payment made print out the payment slip and go inside MOFA and request your visitor number - once called hand in the Canadian Embassy letter and payment slip to the counter and they will attest it for you.

Step 3
Once attested - please go to Police station near you - ensure you take 2 passport photos with you -

they will take your manual finger print and advise you to collect your PCC in 10 working days.

Once collected - translate into english

Hope that helps. let me know if you have any questions.(based on my experience)

Thanks
what if the person the is not present in KSA ? how can a person obtain the PCC for KSA while staying in India?

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Read the directions at the link provided. Even if she does need one, she cannot apply for it up front, She needs to wait for the letter from the Canadian Embassy. You would submit the eAPR with a statement in place of the PCC - see below.

"Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?

Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

thanks for your reply but what is the procedure to be followed obtaining the letter from Canadian Embassy in the case?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
thanks for your reply but what is the procedure to be followed obtaining the letter from Canadian Embassy in the case?
By all means, if you want to know, read the instructions : )

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
By all means, if you want to know, read the instructions : )
I approached nearest KSA embassy i.e. KSA New Delhi embassy but have received no reply from them yet and then I also contacted the KSA embassy for PCC for a legal resident outside KSA and they said contact us only if you are the citizen of KSA else contact Indian embassy in KSA.

Not sure what to do in this situation.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
To quote PMM, "when all else fails, read the instructions."

hm_s

Nov 18, 2017
I approached nearest KSA embassy i.e. KSA New Delhi embassy but have received no reply from them yet and then I also contacted the KSA embassy for PCC for a legal resident outside KSA and they said contact us only if you are the citizen of KSA else contact Indian embassy in KSA.

Not sure what to do in this situation.
Dear sir
Just simply if you have valid visa for Saudi then you have to get pcc from Saudi(means you have to travel to saudi arabia and you can apply from there) itself other wise you cannot apply for pcc ever though you have a valid iqama if you are out of saudia. If your visa expires then no need to get pcc of saudia.
just check the above site.

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
I worked for ABC Company during 2012-2016 and then i left on final exit. After few months, i came back on new IQAMA and since then i have been working for XYZ Company. How can i obtain the PCC when i used to work for ABC Company ?