+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

KSA PCC please help!

MOHAMMAD00000

Mar 13, 2020
1.If she is having a valid Iqama of Saudi and lived in saudi for more than 6 months, she need to get pcc from Saudi. If the Iqama/exit reentry expires she cant visit saudi and that time no need to get pcc from saudi.

As per CIC guideline on PCC from Saudi Arabia, if you are not a current resident of SA, that is, no valid Iqama, you write “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

2.Procedure for pcc from saudia
Step 1:
Contact Canadian embassy via email: RIYADHVISA@international.gc.ca
Write an email asking for PCC request form for paperbased application.
you will get that form via post (aramax) or you can collect your self from the embassy.

Step2:
Once you get that form - it will be in Arabic - you must write your name, passport number details (do not make a mistake since you will only have one copy) - once completed visit Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
Saudi MOFA will not let you in with mobile phone and u must make a attestation payment via SADAD your self or ask the security at the gate how to make SADAD payment and theywill guide you.

Once payment made print out the payment slip and go inside MOFA and request your visitor number - once called hand in the Canadian Embassy letter and payment slip to the counter and they will attest it for you.

Step 3
Once attested - please go to Police station near you - ensure you take 2 passport photos with you -

they will take your manual finger print and advise you to collect your PCC in 10 working days.

Once collected - translate into english

Hope that helps. let me know if you have any questions.(based on my experience)

Thanks
no need of PCC if person is going on exit and does not want to come back again in saudia. I have already applied for canada express entry but this PCC should required or not if I am not available in KSA