That should work. I found this on cic website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=035&top=4Perhaps I will do that too, but...
I have gathered evidence of my attempts to get this document. All state it is not obtainable and some state it is in fact illegal. These are my sources and correspondents:
- CSI Screening agency firstname.lastname@example.org
- Korean consulate in Toronto email@example.com
- Korean Foreign Affairs division of National Korean Police Agency firstname.lastname@example.org
- an email forwarded to me from the NKPA by another forum member
- screenshots of other members of this and the FaceBook forum who have stated they have been told this document is no longer available.
I will send copies of these emails along with the police check obtained through the Consulate.
I will update once I get a reply or a DM from IRCC.