+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
I stay in Kitchener, my BG verification just completed. Called IRCC to ask where my local office is this morning, I was told my file hasn’t been transferred yet. Hopefully they don’t send it to Niagara.
I’m hoping test invite comes soon.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Any updates or oath invites from Kitchener?
No update since Feb 13th, no LPP completion, no movement for last 4 months

Reactions: Jose1

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Mine too no updates at all on LPP. Still in progress.
Test invite was from Kitchener office so assuming this is the same office processing my application. Still waiting...!!!

Reactions: Jose1
Jun 12, 2023
Our application has been stuck after background verification was completed on February 14. Is this typical? We live in Kitchener. Most timelines that have I have seen get test invites not so long after BG verification is completed. Does anyone have similar experience? Thanks

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Our application has been stuck after background verification was completed on February 14. Is this typical? We live in Kitchener. Most timelines that have I have seen get test invites not so long after BG verification is completed. Does anyone have similar experience? Thanks
You should have got the test invite long back, I’m not sure why they are holding the test in your case. I got my BG completed on Jan 25 and got test invite on Jan 27. Now that’s another story that I’m and many others are waiting for LPP completion since some date of Feb.

I can’t trust IRCC and the pattern they follow. We can’t compare the timelines with others. Try calling or emailing IRCC and check what could be the reason for the hold-up.

By the way, I got the test invite from this email ID - IRCC.DNCitKITScheduling-ConvocationKITCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Jun 12, 2023
You should have got the test invite long back, I’m not sure why they are holding the test in your case. I got my BG completed on Jan 25 and got test invite on Jan 27. Now that’s another story that I’m and many others are waiting for LPP completion since some date of Feb.

I can’t trust IRCC and the pattern they follow. We can’t compare the timelines with others. Try calling or emailing IRCC and check what could be the reason for the hold-up.

By the way, I got the test invite from this email ID - IRCC.DNCitKITScheduling-ConvocationKITCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Thanks!

I will try calling or sending an email. It will be 4 months tomorrow since BG verification. It’s quite annoying.