+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Thanks!

I will try calling or sending an email. It will be 4 months tomorrow since BG verification. It’s quite annoying.
The issue here is that your file might not be with Kitchener IRCC just because you live in Kitchener. My friend here in Kitchener who applied in Dec 2022 just received test invite 2weeks back and the test came from Mississauga. What I understand is that some folks in Kitchener have their files with the Niagara office and Niagara redistributed the load to Mississauga and Scarborough recently. Before shooting Kitchener IRCC an email, I recommend calling IRCC call centre to confirm the exact office your file is at.

Jun 12, 2023
The issue here is that your file might not be with Kitchener IRCC just because you live in Kitchener. My friend here in Kitchener who applied in Dec 2022 just received test invite 2weeks back and the test came from Mississauga. What I understand is that some folks in Kitchener have their files with the Niagara office and Niagara redistributed the load to Mississauga and Scarborough recently. Before shooting Kitchener IRCC an email, I recommend calling IRCC call centre to confirm the exact office your file is at.
I will call to find out the exact office. Thanks

Jun 12, 2023
I will call to find out the exact office. Thanks
I was able to call IRCC and I’m quite devastated. 4 months after background check has been completed and our application is still in Sydney. :(

I’m not sure what to do next. It seems very hopeless that the application isn’t even in a local office yet. I will appreciate tips from anyone. Has anyone been in a similar situation? How long did it take eventually?

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
I was able to call IRCC and I’m quite devastated. 4 months after background check has been completed and our application is still in Sydney. :(

I’m not sure what to do next. It seems very hopeless that the application isn’t even in a local office yet. I will appreciate tips from anyone. Has anyone been in a similar situation? How long did it take eventually?
Is your test completed and are you now waiting for LPP? If yes, this might a good thing. As per many other conversations I am following, people have told, the application being with Sydney means your LPP is in progress. Once LPP gets completed, the application is sent back to the local IRCC office for oath. As you may notice, test & oath are 2 things that has to happen at a local level.

Jun 12, 2023
Is your test completed and are you now waiting for LPP? If yes, this might a good thing. As per many other conversations I am following, people have told, the application being with Sydney means your LPP is in progress. Once LPP gets completed, the application is sent back to the local IRCC office for oath. As you may notice, test & oath are 2 things that has to happen at a local level.
Unfortunately, we have not been sent test invites since the BG verification was completed Feb 14.

Jose1

Star Member
Dec 11, 2022
I contact IRCC asking about the oath invite, they told me it’s under process with no additional information, LPP completed end of April and decision made and still waiting and hoping to be soon.

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
I contact IRCC asking about the oath invite, they told me it’s under process with no additional information, LPP completed end of April and decision made and still waiting and hoping to be soon.
I called them yesterday too and I was told the same. Seems there are few ceremonies Kitchener every month because I don’t get it. From other threads, I know for sure 2 people got Oath invite for July 10 in person oath and then July 17.

Reactions: Jose1

Sanasj

Jun 23, 2023
Hi everyone
I received an email invitation for interview three times but unfortunately it’s been cancelled before two or three days from the interview the last one i didn’t receive the cancellation but when I joined on the day that supposed to be for the interview no body show I sent an email and web about this issue nobody responded.now in my status again I saw an update for a new interview but again didn’t receive an email invitation this time I sent for them an email and web nobody responded my interview supposed to be next week I am really confused and frustrated now on what to do ,please advise

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hi everyone
I received an email invitation for interview three times but unfortunately it’s been cancelled before two or three days from the interview the last one i didn’t receive the cancellation but when I joined on the day that supposed to be for the interview no body show I sent an email and web about this issue nobody responded.now in my status again I saw an update for a new interview but again didn’t receive an email invitation this time I sent for them an email and web nobody responded my interview supposed to be next week I am really confused and frustrated now on what to do ,please advise
Web form can take time, try and call ircc on Monday.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I live in Cambridge and my file is in Kitchener. Below is my timeline:
App sent: 9 jan 2023
App received: 12 Jan 2023
AOR: 24 Feb 2023
Test Invite: 17 April 2023
FP request: 3 May 2023
FP given: 8 May 2023
Test Given: 17 May 2023
BG completed: 23 May 2023
LPP completed: 25 May 2023
Waiting for oath invite
Good luck guys

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Does anyone know the email address for Citizenship Oath invite from Kitchener IRCC? Is it the same as the Test invite email address?

Can86

Apr 11, 2023
Hello, How much time it takes for oath/interview invite after test..?
We are in Kitchener nd for test we received mail from Kitchener ircc so i am guessing the file is in Kitchener?
Test completed 20june bt no updates after that