Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
AOR Received.
28-09-2017
Med's Request
26-06-2018
I Don't think the tracker is getting updated. I read in some threads that they may have issues . I did my oath April 19th and requested for urgent certificate . My ecas shows complete while tracker shows in progress but my certificate already shipped as I got a Purolator tracking for it.
Hello,

Can I ask how you requested the urgent processing of citizenship certificate?
And how long did the certificate take to be delivered?

Thanks.

Yettyadefaye

Aug 27, 2017
Hello,

Can I ask how you requested the urgent processing of citizenship certificate?
And how long did the certificate take to be delivered?

Thanks.
Hi,
During your oath ceremony( registration) , the clerk will ask you if you have any travel plans , if you say yes she will ask you to send the itinerary amd any other supporting document with the oath form via email. I did that on April19th and received the certificate April 25th.

Reactions: PRplz

PRplz

Feb 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
AOR Received.
28-09-2017
Med's Request
26-06-2018
Hi,
During your oath ceremony( registration) , the clerk will ask you if you have any travel plans , if you say yes she will ask you to send the itinerary amd any other supporting document with the oath form via email. I did that on April19th and received the certificate April 25th.
Thank you :)

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Can you guys please help me. I passed test in October 21 and since then no update. Got frustrated and never came in this forum as people applying much later already got passports. I was sad, today I found in status that everything is completed except ceremony. Do you guys have any idea how long it might take to get oath invitation? Also have I passed everything else (showing completed)? Any response is highly appreciated as I am close to 2 years now and in a bad state of mind with all these delays.

Reactions: Dreamlad

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Can you guys please help me. I passed test in October 21 and since then no update. Got frustrated and never came in this forum as people applying much later already got passports. I was sad, today I found in status that everything is completed except ceremony. Do you guys have any idea how long it might take to get oath invitation? Also have I passed everything else (showing completed)? Any response is highly appreciated as I am close to 2 years now and in a bad state of mind with all these delays.
A month or two

Reactions: etcoflife

Kashmira89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
It’s random. Some get in a week some in a month . hope for the best and expect to receive it soon within a month.

Reactions: etcoflife

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
New to this thread. Originally applied from Ottawa in January 2021. Application was returned to me citing it was postdated due to a clerical error at IRCC 's end. They accepted my originally returned application in April 2021, AOR received in July 2021. Back gorund check got completed in Aug 2021. Then got my application transferred to Kitchener office in May 2022 , and did my citizenship test on May 30, 2022. The citizenship test in the tracker was updated to completed on June 02,2022. How long would rest of the process take ? How's it with Kitchener. Are they any better than Ottawa, probably the slowest office in Canada?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
New to this thread. Originally applied from Ottawa in January 2021. Application was returned to me citing it was postdated due to a clerical error at IRCC 's end. They accepted my originally returned application in April 2021, AOR received in July 2021. Back gorund check got completed in Aug 2021. Then got my application transferred to Kitchener office in May 2022 , and did my citizenship test on May 30, 2022. The citizenship test in the tracker was updated to completed on June 02,2022. How long would rest of the process take ? How's it with Kitchener. Are they any better than Ottawa, probably the slowest office in Canada?
No, they're no better. They're the slowest.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
No, they're no better. They're the slowest.
I understand that 2020 and earlier applicants are having extreme delays. However , 2021 applicants have a different story. Those that applied in early months of 2021 have already received their passports by now. How is progress of 2021 applicants in Kitchener ?

Last edited:

LoreAR

May 4, 2022
Kitchener is one of the fastest offices in Ontario, you will receive news soon. :)

Check my info on the tracker file, November 2021 applicant. (Online)