Med's Done....
01-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
07-03-2018
There won’t be any indication on the tracker that they dispatched your certificate. I just happened to check the mail one day and it was there. I think you’ll see your certificate arrive this week. When are you hoping to travel ? As soon as you get your certificate in the mail you should walk into the Kitchener passport office.
Yes that is my plan. I need to travel immediately, so the sooner the better for me at this moment.
Thank you!

LoreAR

May 4, 2022
Guys, check this out:

https://parlvu.parl.gc.ca/Harmony/en/PowerBrowser/PowerBrowserV2/20220512/-1/37063?Embedded=true&globalstreamId=20&viewMode=3

Minute: 12:14:00 - Garnet Genius asks about the MP's limitation to reach IRCC. (Watch until 12:16:50)
Minute: 12:18:15 - he laughs and mentions MP's reaching out to him

Now I realize that IRCC is in crisis. Unfortunately, politicians manage it, and they will talk about budget, new tools, new projects, etc. Again, the truth is that local offices don't have that sense of urgency. They don't really care about our applications, but that is not the problem. As a company serves customers, they don't have the incentives to perform better. And I read that from another user, and that is true.

KEEP REACHING OUT TO YOUR MP'S; reach out to the CIMM board of members in the house of commons:
https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/CIMM/Members

Reactions: reCan

reCan

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Guys, check this out:

https://parlvu.parl.gc.ca/Harmony/en/PowerBrowser/PowerBrowserV2/20220512/-1/37063?Embedded=true&globalstreamId=20&viewMode=3

Minute: 12:14:00 - Garnet Genius asks about the MP's limitation to reach IRCC. (Watch until 12:16:50)
Minute: 12:18:15 - he laughs and mentions MP's reaching out to him

Now I realize that IRCC is in crisis. Unfortunately, politicians manage it, and they will talk about budget, new tools, new projects, etc. Again, the truth is that local offices don't have that sense of urgency. They don't really care about our applications, but that is not the problem. As a company serves customers, they don't have the incentives to perform better. And I read that from another user, and that is true.

KEEP REACHING OUT TO YOUR MP'S; reach out to the CIMM board of members in the house of commons:
https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/CIMM/Members
Thanks for your valuable inputs @LoreAR. This helps in appropriate advocacy. In my view these enablement's should be part of Citizenship guide (like how to access the parliament proceedings, how to submit a petition etc.)

Reactions: LoreAR

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I'm losing my mind...

LoreAR

May 4, 2022
I'm losing my mind...
I see that you got Language completed, but Physical Presence and Prohibitions are pending. Usually, they clear all these at the same time. Have you requested your GCMS notes, that is not normal.

Take it easy, we are ALL in this together.

Reactions: Dreamlad

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I see that you got Language completed, but Physical Presence and Prohibitions are pending. Usually, they clear all these at the same time. Have you requested your GCMS notes, that is not normal.

Take it easy, we are ALL in this together.
Yeah, these 3 are cleared for most cases but I've seen some people get them cleared at different dates. Which country are you from? Your country's flag color looks nice. I don't like red flag...

maissom

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
Doc's Request.
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
07-03-2018

LoreAR

May 4, 2022
Yeah, these 3 are cleared for most cases but I've seen some people get them cleared at different dates. Which country are you from? Your country's flag color looks nice. I don't like red flag...
Argentina dear, I know my country's flag is beautiful, blue represents freedom, as well as the majesty of the blue sky. White, on the other hand, represents the clouds, whereas the sun represents the Sun of May. :)

Yes, red is too bloody, no offence.

maissom

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
Doc's Request.
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
07-03-2018
Regarding my situation (earlier post here), I had sent an email to the same office address from where I received the oath letter and ceremony details. In summary I explained my urgent travel need and asked about options/advice that they can provide in helping me get my passport sooner. I had also requested them if they could share the citizenship certificate number, and if an exception could be made, provide with a supporting letter that I could show at the Kitchener passport office.

I had emailed on May 15, 2022 (last Sunday). I got their reply on May 17 early morning:

Good Morning,

It can take up to 6 weeks to receive the certificate in the mail and in our system; it has gone out to you already at the address you provided below. We cannot provide you with a new certificate until after 6 weeks from your ceremony and proceed with next appropriate steps.

Unfortunately, the passport application and office will need your original certificate when applying and we cannot provide you with this information.

Thank you!

Niagara Falls
IRCC

Our latest timeline updates:

Oath ceremony: April 27, 2022
Citizenship application marked as Complete: May 06, 2022
Citizenship certificate received: Waiting

LoreAR

May 4, 2022
Regarding my situation (earlier post here), I had sent an email to the same office address from where I received the oath letter and ceremony details. In summary I explained my urgent travel need and asked about options/advice that they can provide in helping me get my passport sooner. I had also requested them if they could share the citizenship certificate number, and if an exception could be made, provide with a supporting letter that I could show at the Kitchener passport office.

I had emailed on May 15, 2022 (last Sunday). I got their reply on May 17 early morning:

Good Morning,

It can take up to 6 weeks to receive the certificate in the mail and in our system; it has gone out to you already at the address you provided below. We cannot provide you with a new certificate until after 6 weeks from your ceremony and proceed with next appropriate steps.

Unfortunately, the passport application and office will need your original certificate when applying and we cannot provide you with this information.

Thank you!

Niagara Falls
IRCC

Our latest timeline updates:

Oath ceremony: April 27, 2022
Citizenship application marked as Complete: May 06, 2022
Citizenship certificate received: Waiting
I don't understand... your processing office is Kitchener? Why Niagara Falls processing office is having communication with you?

Reactions: maissom