+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

Ka93

Sep 11, 2020
I don't think there is any way to send a letter to one specific person or office (in our case KW IRCC office). All you can do is submit a webform. Which goes through the same cycle as always. But please do let us know if you are successful in sending a formal notice. We'd like to know how and what your lawyer did so we can all may be look into doing it ourselves.
I heart before some people did that. And They got positive respond which their case moved on. My lawyer told me he can do it. It is better you guys talk with your lawyer about it

immigrate2017

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
I heart before some people did that. And They got positive respond which their case moved on. My lawyer told me he can do it. It is better you guys talk with your lawyer about it
Sounds good. Please let us know how you make out with sending a formal letter.

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
I’m sept 2020 applicant. file transferred to Kitchener office last week. everything in process ...
Hi Hawat! I am wondering how you know when your file is transferred to the Kitchener office. I would like to get the same info for my case, but I don't know how. Can you please share?

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
I applied for citizenship in April 2020, got AOR in September 2020, background verification completed in February 2021, everything else (except the test and ceremony) is in process.
Disappointingly slow.
I had contacted Kitchener Hespeler MP Marwan Tabbara in the past regarding immigration issues. His employees appeared very kind and willing to help. However, in the end, they did literally nothing. They just pretend that they care. They don't.
I am not sure anymore who we should contact to bring up a complaint form regarding Kitchener immigration office.
In previous posts here, someone mentioned hiring a lawyer. I am also wondering if that would help bring this farce with IRCC to an end.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I applied for citizenship in April 2020, got AOR in September 2020, background verification completed in February 2021, everything else (except the test and ceremony) is in process.
Disappointingly slow.
I had contacted Kitchener Hespeler MP Marwan Tabbara in the past regarding immigration issues. His employees appeared very kind and willing to help. However, in the end, they did literally nothing. They just pretend that they care. They don't.
I am not sure anymore who we should contact to bring up a complaint form regarding Kitchener immigration office.
In previous posts here, someone mentioned hiring a lawyer. I am also wondering if that would help bring this farce with IRCC to an end.
There is a form I think in page 6 of this thread that you can fill in and give feedback about the slow processing of the KW office.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hi Hawat! I am wondering how you know when your file is transferred to the Kitchener office. I would like to get the same info for my case, but I don't know how. Can you please share?
Call IRCC and ask the agent for your file's location.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I don't think there is any way to send a letter to one specific person or office (in our case KW IRCC office). All you can do is submit a webform. Which goes through the same cycle as always. But please do let us know if you are successful in sending a formal notice. We'd like to know how and what your lawyer did so we can all may be look into doing it ourselves.
I don't have a lawyer as I applied for myself and my spouse; however, I might consider using one just to sent the letter.

hawat

Aug 28, 2020
Hi, you can see that in GCMS note from CIC, in the paper file history section. You can ask CIC agents by phone too, but sometimes they don’t give the transfer date just give the current location

hawat

Aug 28, 2020
I have created a spreadsheet for Waterloo and Guelph region applicants to see what is going on with our office. I wish if everyone from our area can participate and add his/her information. The link is below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IJVc3zSfr04vsyjoBww8UzkHt_mmvF1AUb6JD3lpyuk/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you. I think this will be helpful. I also invite everyone from the area to enter their info.

could you also please add a column for the date of BG completion, and a column for the date of file transfer to the Kitchener office? First one can be seen in the new tracker, and second one from GCMS note if the applicant has one.

Reactions: bentagon

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
I honestly think we should all sign a petition or protest. Maybe then our voices will be heard. I am fed up with this kitchener location so far

Reactions: bentagon