+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener local office after Bill C6

singhharneet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
These are all indications that the Kitchener office is now picking up speed. On the October 24th week, the Kitchener office was busy the entire week with oath ceremonies. Now that that is over we are seeing a number of people are moving to the next stage. I just called CIC today and learned that the Kitchener office is waiting for my security check results. So probably I am not going to be among the people getting test invitation any time soon. But I am hopeful.
I think you and I are in the same boat. Mine went into processing on the 15th of August. I haven't called CIC ever but thinking of raising an ATIP online request to see if everything is normal

Reactions: hamoonExpressEntry

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
I think you and I are in the same boat. Mine went into processing on the 15th of August. I haven't called CIC ever but thinking of raising an ATIP online request to see if everything is normal
Great. Please keep in touch

Jp4life

Aug 15, 2018
What’s your time line singhharneet and hamoonExpressentry

oomuchi

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF's Request :30-11-2015
Nomination.....
T4/NoA 2015 :Upfront end of July
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
March 2015 to Ottawa
Med's Request
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
09-01-2016
Our ecas is been in process (IP) status since july 5 2018 and until now no such updates or anything yet...
we dont even know what process we are in now, is that a good sign?, all I know is, its been 9 months now since I sent the application..
expecting an invite for our test as well..hopefully we get it very soon..

Last edited:

singhharneet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Urgent/Important - I received a fingerprint request from CIC. Worried/ Concerned - is this normal? Also, can anyone advise which agency do go to for this one? Are private agencies better or should I go to the local police dept?

rssumal

Feb 18, 2014
Urgent/Important - I received a fingerprint request from CIC. Worried/ Concerned - is this normal? Also, can anyone advise which agency do go to for this one? Are private agencies better or should I go to the local police dept?
DriverCheck Inc.
31 Mcbrine Dr Unit 8, Kitchener, ON N2R 1J1
Phone: (519) 748-4658

I got my fingerprints done from them few months ago and my file has passed the verification now. Just waiting for a test request.

Reactions: singhharneet

singhharneet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
DriverCheck Inc.
31 Mcbrine Dr Unit 8, Kitchener, ON N2R 1J1
Phone: (519) 748-4658

I got my fingerprints done from them few months ago and my file has passed the verification now. Just waiting for a test request.
Thanks so much for sharing. I got an appointment booked with them! So when I'm done there with the process, do they take care of everything from there on - as in, sending it to RCMP and IRCC?

Jp4life

Aug 15, 2018
I have no idea I didn’t receive any fingerprint request, just follow their instructions, I wish you all the best and one more question can you send me your timeline

rssumal

Feb 18, 2014
Thanks so much for sharing. I got an appointment booked with them! So when I'm done there with the process, do they take care of everything from there on - as in, sending it to RCMP and IRCC?
Yes they do it all. Just take your letter and all the required documents with you.

singhharneet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Question to all -

Is it normal for a Kitchener resident to have the Fingerprint request received from IRCC, Greater Toronto Area - CEN, 15th Floor, 325 Milner Ave, Scarborough ON?

As in, I thought my processing office will be Kitchener? Please advise.

@rssumal - the experience at the DriversCheck office was exceptional! Very friendly staff and I was out in 10 minutes. Related to my current question, did your Fingerprint request originate from the same Scarborough office despite being from KW?

krishna_05

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
There's a oath ceremony scheduled on 7th December at Waterloo museum. Hopefully a larger chunk gets to take oath and the queues are cleared. Did anyone receive oath invite for that day?