+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Citizenship Application

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called the Call Centre. The agent says I have not been scheduled for an oath ceremony yet and that she cannot follow up with the local office until August 10th (6 months from test). When I asked if I'm in queue for oath, she said "you should be".

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eltorpe said:
Just called the Call Centre. The agent says I have not been scheduled for an oath ceremony yet and that she cannot follow up with the local office until August 10th (6 months from test). When I asked if I'm in queue for oath, she said "you should be".
:( Hope you hear from them soon...

FWIW, it looks like they continue to schedule two ceremonies every week, Thursdays at 10:15am and 1:30pm so hopefully yours is very soon.

lostsyr

Feb 12, 2015
seeno said:
I received it today by mail and it was dated March 17th. I did my test at Kitchener office on January 30th
Hi Seeno, what time is written on your letter? I got mine as well on April 9th 9:45am however, on the website it is showing 10:15 am. Thx

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lostsyr said:
Hi Seeno, what time is written on your letter? I got mine as well on April 9th 9:45am however, on the website it is showing 10:15 am. Thx
when did you take test? They ask you to come to start arrangements..Documents (if any) checking etc. Ceremony starts at 10:15 but you are suppose to be there 30 min before hence 9:45

seeno

Feb 11, 2015
catchvb said:
when did you take test? They ask you to come to start arrangements..Documents (if any) checking etc. Ceremony starts at 10:15 but you are suppose to be there 30 min before hence 9:45
That's what I wanted to say,
They give you an appt which is 30 minutes before the actual ceremony,
I just returned back from my ceremony and it was great and I am lroudly Canadian now,
Wish all the best to everybody and May you get your letters soon

Good luck

lostsyr

Feb 12, 2015
catchvb said:
I had my test on Feb 4th. I hope you will get it soon.

pazook

Feb 27, 2012
seeno congrats ;) ;)
Just two questions:
do you have any idea about the number of applicants in the ceremony?
you had your test at the end of January, I do not know if you have talked to other applicants in the ceremony or not, but if you have; was there anyone in the ceremony who passed the test in Feb?

Thanks and good luck

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats kitchener office is doing some work anyone who had oath today or earlier can you share your experience

lostsyr

Feb 12, 2015
seeno said:
That's what I wanted to say,
They give you an appt which is 30 minutes before the actual ceremony,
I just returned back from my ceremony and it was great and I am lroudly Canadian now,
Wish all the best to everybody and May you get your letters soon

Good luck
Thanks and congrats... :D

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations im counting down my time 7 more days to go and I will be saying the same what documents did u bring