+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Citizenship Application

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seeno said:
I just finished my call with the agent and she told me that I have been scheduled for April 2nd ceremony
Yaaaaaaaay
Congratulations! Any update in e-CAS yet?

canadian_J

May 13, 2010
Seeno, have you received the oath letter by mail yet? I did my test on Feb 6th in Kitchener.

Where was your test location?

seeno

Feb 11, 2015
canadian_J said:
Seeno, have you received the oath letter by mail yet? I did my test on Feb 6th in Kitchener.

Where was your test location?
I received it today by mail and it was dated March 17th. I did my test at Kitchener office on January 30th

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked my ecas and it shows oath date is april i did my test feb 17th 2015 so hang in there guys this week is our week

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Samilanaire said:
I just checked my ecas and it shows oath date is april i did my test feb 17th 2015 so hang in there guys this week is our week
Congrats Bro 8)

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Samilanaire said:
Congrats Samilanaire....When is your oath date?
I called CIC call center today and the agent told me there is no oath scheduled for me. Waiting !!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks all April 9th i see on my ecas i called cic too multiple times and they told me 6 months i would not believe them just keep checking your ecas

canadian_J

May 13, 2010
That's great. Congratulations..

I did my test on Feb 6th Kitchener office and still waiting for OATH letter......Don't understand how they schedule it.....

Will eCAS update when they call you for oath?

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well i did not get anything in the mail I just decided to check my ecas yesterday and when i did i saw the additional line with that information i would say keep checking your ecas