+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Citizenship Application

seeno

Feb 11, 2015
pazook said:
seeno congrats ;) ;)
Just two questions:
do you have any idea about the number of applicants in the ceremony?
you had your test at the end of January, I do not know if you have talked to other applicants in the ceremony or not, but if you have; was there anyone in the ceremony who passed the test in Feb?

Thanks and good luck
We were 48 applicants at the ceremony , 2 didn't show though leaving us 46 applicants, to tell you the truth, I haven't talked to any other applicants but I noticed 2-3 applicants from the same test that I have taken on January 30th.

pazook

Feb 27, 2012
according to their website, It seems that they have schaduled only one ceremony for 16th April. :( :(

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pazook said:
according to their website, It seems that they have schaduled only one ceremony for 16th April. :( :(
Indeed. And so far also one for (Wednesday) April 22...

Code:
    Citizenship and Immigration Canada Office 
Address:
    29 Duke Street East
    Kitchener , Ontario, N2H 1A2 
Date:
    Thursday April 09, 2015 
Time:
    10:15 AM 
Open to Public:
    Yes 

Address:
    29 Duke Street East
Date:
    Thursday April 09, 2015 
Time:
    1:30 PM 
Open to Public:
    Yes 

Address:
    29 Duke Street East
Date:
    Thursday April 16, 2015 
Time:
    1:30 PM 
Open to Public:
    Yes 

Address:
    29 Duke Street East
Date:
    Wednesday April 22, 2015 
Time:
    10:15 AM 
Open to Public:
    Yes
http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just came back from my ceremony what a wonderful experience judge was on point with every detail and now i can say that I am a proud canadian I wanna thank everyone for supports it was truly an amazing journey oh i told us we can apply for passports tomorrow god bless u all and happy journey keep looking out for those oath letters and call cic

pazook

Feb 27, 2012
Congrats Samilanaire :D

Could you please share us some info about the number of applicants and the their test date (if you know any)?
It seems that they've reduced their ceremony to one ceremony a week :(

Thanks a lot

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well there was 49 of us for our ceremony and i did not recognize anyone fro my test date so i dont know when they did their tests today was a big celebration as it is the battle of vimy ridge day but the room was full

sntgblnc

Apr 10, 2015
Hello,
I am Mexican and I applied for my Canadian citizenship, so far this is how my process goes.

Docs sent on Dec 15, 2014

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 17, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 25, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 14, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Kitchener office on March 25, 2015. The Kitchener office will contact you.

So, now still waiting for the next update.

All the best for everyone in this group.

Cheers,
Santiago

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Hi Samilanaire
very happy to hear from you....May I know where you prepared for citizenship test..you just read the book which they sent to you or others source you prepared yourself..Also how was your oath ceremony was..what the judge asked you question?...
Thanks

pazook

Feb 27, 2012
Hello Kitchener Applicants;
Please share if you got any oath invitation during this week.
Good Lock :)

elew83

Apr 14, 2015
Hello All

I just wanted to share my timeline for Kitchener office since I too am still waiting for my oath. I applied August 2014, and I took my test on Feb 20th and passed, and like everyone here was told that I should expect to hear within 1-2 months. The waiting for the oath is probably the most frustrating wait of this entire process since we are all so close to being done with our Citizenship applications!

Good luck to everyone! I am watching this thread daily for any news of those getting their oath invitations...