Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
landed in toronto oct 27,2011
Lol can't stop laughing, after she read his profile?!? Lol there aint nothing even on there, lol oh my thanks for the laugh mercy!! Lol

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im like what profile ??? this turn inna dating website now its someone who has nothing to do ya

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
WOI mrs proper, what a piece of brightness, no sah, a mussy spam dat, LOL

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
landed in toronto oct 27,2011
Lol ladies I can't stop laughing, yup must be spam!!!

RandysGirl

Nov 25, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-01-11
Med's Request
11-11-11
Med's Done....
11-09-2010/12-10-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-12
LANDED..........
29-02-12
Happy friday everyone, hope you have a great weekend!

Psalm 75

May 25, 2011
Hi everyone,

I love how everyone has become a family. We are all waiting to be united with our loved ones. Whether it be our spouses, children and so on. God is good. My husband has still not heard anything. Our application was sent to Kgn in April. Still waiting patiently. Our one year anniversary is approaching and it feels like my husband will not be here in time for us to share it together. Flights to JA for November/December are outrageous. It is high season, so I shouldn't be surprised. Please pray for my husband and I. God's time is the right time. We're planning to start a family, but I'm terrified if I become with child, my husband won't be here in time. Still patiently waiting, although sad.

Psalm 75

ella12

Aug 11, 2011
psalm75..girl please don't be sad...God is in control and when its the right time he will bring your hubby home...please wait patiently...have faith and trust in God...whether this process lasts you 6 months or 1 year or 2 or 3,,,IT WILL COME TO AN END...i am not going through Jamaica... =) we are as well thinking of staring a family but living in a 3rd world country with only 1 person working isn't going to cut it...luv i will pray for you guys...as for your 1 year anniversary..him not being by your side sucks and its so sad,,,but lol next year you get to celebrate double..2 anniversaries in 1...i don't want to hear you talking about sadness...you've gotta be strong, healthy and sane 4 when your hubby comes home so you cant make those babies...you know its all going to happen...just have some patience love...try to be confident..trust in GOD and do not have fear...and when you do start your family i hope God blesses you with twins =) ..wishing you all the best...

SmoothiesQueen

Jun 18, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 24th 2011
Have a good weekend forum family!!! LOL..I would probably have a better on if I hadn't just got a 18,000 dollar JPS bill...how its that high....makes no logical or even faintly possible sense!! But then again JPS stays that way. Stressful doesn't even begin to cover how it makes me feel...arrrrg!!!

Psalm75 did you just file this April that just past? Because its barely been five months if so. I understand the stress...and your entitled to feel that stress as this is a hard process and being away from your loved one is hard...so I feel for you. But remember that the timeline is actually like 16 months...not saying it will take that long...but try not to get to down because it could take six months, or it could take eight or ten...and you have to be strong. If you miss this anniversary...imagine all the amazing ones you will soon share in the future...and don't focus to much on the what if's. I just know that if you start stressing to much this early...you will have some extra hard months ahead of you! I filed the same month as you...April, and the only thing we have seen is the e-cas update saying Kingston recieved the file. Other than that, nothing. God's time is the right time...so girl keep your chin up...you will soon be with your hubby and have a happy life ahead of you! But I will say a little prayer for you sameway..hope your time comes soon girl! :)

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
SQ.... everytime anyone talks about JPS all I can think about is the youtube video of Kartel calling JPS Jamaica pu**yhole service lol.... they really rob everyone...

Anyone interested to watch the video here is the link... I'm not a fan of Kartel but the video makes me laugh....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztxV4T3AI6g

kuma

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/ 2010
AOR Received.
13/07/2010
File Transfer...
27/07/2010
Med's Request
17/05/2011
Passport Req..
15/09/2011
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2011
LANDED..........
18/10/2011
Wow Ked, I just noticed your count down, r u getting excited? I hope you have a wonderful day and a long, blessed and happy marriage. Best wishes!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
My word, everyone must be on vac or sleeping, need to waken my family, Here's some sat humour to liven yall up

A young couple got married and went on their honeymoon.

When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother.

"Well," said her mother, "how was the honeymoon?"

"Oh, mama," she replied, "the honeymoon as wonderful! So romantic..."

Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, mama, as soon as we returned Sam started using the most horrible language - things I'd never heard before!
I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to take me home... PLEASE MAMA!"

"Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! You need to stay with your husband and work this out. Now, tell me, what could be so awful? WHAT 4-letter words?"

"Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter, "I'm so embarrassed they're just too awful! COME GET ME, PLEASE!!"

"Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset. Tell your mother these horrible 4-letter words!"

Still sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, Mama ... he used words like: dust, wash, iron, cook..."

"I'll pick you up in twenty minutes," said the mother.

An elderly man goes into his doctors office for an annual physical. After a while, the doctor comes out and says, "I'm sorry Bill, but we have discovered you have a condition which only allows you another 6 weeks to live."

"But Doctor," Bill replied, "I feel great. I haven't felt better in years. This just can't be true. Isn't there anything I can do?"

After a moment the doctor said, "Well, you might start going down the street to that new health spa and take a mud bath every day."

Excitedly Bill asked, "And that will cure me?"

"No," replied the doctor, "but it will get you used to the dirt."

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
This one is for Mr proper, don't try this at home
proper had just finished reading a new book entitled, 'You Can Be The Man of Your House.'

He stormed to Mrs proper in the kitchen and announced, 'From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert.

After dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and we will have the kind of sex that I want. Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe.

Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?'

Mrs proper replied, "The frickin funeral director would be my first guess."