+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what a great news to wake up to today confusednscared your journey has officially ended now hop on Caribbean Airlines n get here so glad for u omg

LW yea 1 week then imma be married yay me thx

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
very nervous yes but I think i'm forgetting things aww well I got the DRESS :p thats all I will remember to bring with me

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Well, well, well. Confudsed it's about friggin time you filled us in, we been rootin for you long time mi fren. It is a beautiful sunday out west, full of sunshine and dreams.
So Ked, can't belive the girls haven't asked you about your dress and bridesmaids, hubbies and groomsmen and the ceremony. Fill us in girl cause you gotta be pretty pumped eh!!
A new chapter in your life, followed by the book of patience you'll write once the application goes in
proper, wats up, you've been a little too quiet eh!
Anyway, this one is for confusednhappy
A mother was working in the kitchen, listening to little johnnie playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop & her son saying, "All of you bastards who want off, get the hell off now, 'cause this is the last stop! And all of you bastards who are getting on, get your ass in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The horrified mother went in & told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room & stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out,you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, little johnnie came out of the bedroom & resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped & the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for travelling with us today & hope your trip was a pleasant one." She hears little johnnie continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today." As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the fat bitch in the kitchen

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well its practically a destination wedding so I am going on Friday to see wassup hopefully everything is done if not then thats cool I have stressed about every details already and can't fix anything on Friday so i will smile through it all, thanks for asking ;D

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent June 2011,~resent-Jan 12/2012
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do
AOR Received.
Jan 31/2012
Med's Done....
Jan 9/2012
Interview........
April 24/2012~positive
Passport Req..
May 17th/2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 16th/2012
LANDED..........
Aug 2nd/2012~Home 3rd
CONGRATS to all the good new I missed!!! Truly happy for all the soon to be reunions!

Hubby and daughter scheduled for their medicals tomorrow!! Fingers crossed for no glitches!!

Really wanted to get home to JA in october but gonna put it off till december, hubby wants me there for a month during holidays. Able to get my vaca then....so damn excited it's worth the crazy-ass price of the flight.

Keds, I'm thinking bout you everday and feeling your excitement!!!

Bless up to all!

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
A BIG CONGRAT TO CONFUSED...now you can breathe and relax and get on with life. I loved your message as I myself is trying to condition for whatever the Lord have in store for me, whether short or long, we really can't do nothing but wait and pray. Good night all, hoping some folks get re-united this coming week.

Lonely Wifey

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
SOON COME
:D Congrats to confused n scared, and to any others I may have missed

hows every1 doing, good I hope, make sure to enjoy the last days of summer.

Ive got 6 days till hes home for good, I cant wait ;D

SmoothiesQueen

Jun 18, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 24th 2011
confusedscared....I'm not sure your story...but was curious....how come it took you two years? Its not really my business...so I hope its ok I'm asking...thats just is an insanely long time so I was curious if there was a reason for it taking so long like delays or something specific to your case...or if you really just had to wait for two years for no apparent reason. Yikes...sooo glad its finally come through for you!!! You must be so excited!!!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SmoothiesQueen said:
confusedscared....I'm not sure your story...but was curious....how come it took you two years? Its not really my business...so I hope its ok I'm asking...thats just is an insanely long time so I was curious if there was a reason for it taking so long like delays or something specific to your case...or if you really just had to wait for two years for no apparent reason. Yikes...sooo glad its finally come through for you!!! You must be so excited!!!
Again nothing for u to worry about but he was deported from Canada in January 2010 and he needed an ARC to return to Canada add that plus the long wait time for POS to process, so no need to worry girl

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning forum family hope everyone had a great weekend. This is gonna be propers week I believe.
SQ, confused had some unique complications with his app so don't worry yourself mon. The POS office was without a VO manager for awhile so likely slowed everyones app down some. Took over 6 months to clear after a successful interview.

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
landed in toronto oct 27,2011
Good morning everyone!!! I hope that you all had a great weekend. Canuck I hope yer right, my fingers are crossed. Come KGN let's reunite some families!!!!!

kuma

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/ 2010
AOR Received.
13/07/2010
File Transfer...
27/07/2010
Med's Request
17/05/2011
Passport Req..
15/09/2011
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2011
LANDED..........
18/10/2011
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS CONFUSED!!!!! About time, best wises with all to come. :D

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
Good morning Forum!! hope everyone had a great weekend! Congrats Confused!!! thats such great news!!!!
I spent the last 4 days painting...managed to get my main floor, master bedroom and my daughters room finished.. feeling fresh and ready for hubby!