+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Does he have access to a computer? Or know someone who could help him with it if he isn't comfortable using one? Just wondering if you could email hom the completed forms, have him print them out, sign and send via Fedex to you?
We will do just that if it isn't received by month end.

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
FULL HEARING WON FEB 15/2017!!
Good afternoon does anyone happen to have the email address to contact Ottawa ?

Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
Good Evening All!!!
Can anyone tell me how long regular mail from Canada to Jamaica takes? Also can someone tell me how much a package from Jamaica to Canada will cost? He has the application to send me. Thanks for your help.
Hubby was told 2.5 weeks. Still waiting on his mail he sent May 1. I wish we had fedex it. I am with you on the wait, checking mail box each day this past week. I have everything ready and assembled and just waiting for his mail, which is the signature pages and his supporting documents.

Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
By the way , great job on the spreadsheet!! I see there is another that loves working on them as much as me. Have a blessed Sunday All!!

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Hubby was told 2.5 weeks. Still waiting on his mail he sent May 1. I wish we had fedex it. I am with you on the wait, checking mail box each day this past week. I have everything ready and assembled and just waiting for his mail, which is the signature pages and his supporting documents.
The regular mail we won't be doing again. He will FedEx the entire documents to me to Canada. For us I used regular mail to send him thinking it would arrive 2 weeks and it's been nearly a month. I am looking to apply in early June now. We might be applying around the same time.

Williams12

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Aug 25 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2017
LANDED..........
Mar 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
Hubby landed 2 months ago. He has a daughter in Jamaica who is a minor and stayed with her mother. Now we want to bring her up but not sure of the process from this point. We have landing papers for her good until Jan 2018 but she hasn't had her visa stamped. Does anyone know the process from this point? Will she need to go to Kingston? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

rowbabe

Mar 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
16/01/2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
File Transfer...
11/04/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
07/09/2017
Passport Req..
07/09/2017
Hi Row,
Congratulations!!! To answer your question any updates to IRCC/CIC can be done via webform or by emailing KVO directly. It's uncertain whether it'll make it faster. So far it's been under 6 months for permanent resident approval at KVO.

All the best and don't let this sponsorship process stress you out, enjoy your pregnancy. Hubby will be by your side before you know it.

**Hugs**
Looks like we have the Same interview date for our partners very exciting!!!

Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
The regular mail we won't be doing again. He will FedEx the entire documents to me to Canada. For us I used regular mail to send him thinking it would arrive 2 weeks and it's been nearly a month. I am looking to apply in early June now. We might be applying around the same time.
Did you get your mail yet. Today its one month since he mailed!! Nothing. Package is waiting to be sent to CIC

Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
He was sending me his documents and signed forms ..so rather then wait any longer. He is going to send it again this time thru fedex. I am so fraustrated each day checking the mail box. Argh two and half weeks for mail to come he was told.

Reactions: destinyjam2can

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
He was sending me his documents and signed forms ..so rather then wait any longer. He is going to send it again this time thru fedex. I am so fraustrated each day checking the mail box. Argh two and half weeks for mail to come he was told.
That is the best move. You will be waiting forever by mail. I went to Canada Post past week. The agent said it's Jamaica they can never predict how long. Should take 2 weeks. I feel the mail was going by boat.

Smithd

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
09-09-2016
File Transfer...
15-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront/PC upfront
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
Interview........
02-02-2017
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
should be here already
Hi everyone,
Hubby landed 2 months ago. He has a daughter in Jamaica who is a minor and stayed with her mother. Now we want to bring her up but not sure of the process from this point. We have landing papers for her good until Jan 2018 but she hasn't had her visa stamped. Does anyone know the process from this point? Will she need to go to Kingston? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

We will be doing the same thing when my husband arrives. How do you get the landing papers and what are they for? We found out this week everyone passed medicals. We were going to submit the application for the kids when my husband arrives. I wonder if they will request passport for visa instead of the kids having to go to Kingston to get visa.