Interview........
Feb,23,2017
Passport Req..
Feb,23,2017
VISA ISSUED...
On the spot
LANDED..........
Soon
Thank you to all the ladies in this group. I started this journey 2 years ago, I was a silent member I read post n took notes. This group helped me prepare my file n feel confident. Hubby and I have known each other since childhood, believe it or not I used to bully him lol. We grew up I had a son and on a trip to ja in 2012 to visit my mom me n hubby hit it off. We fell in love, ln May 2013 he proposed for my bday, Aug 2013 we found out I was pregnant. Dec 2013 our daughter was born 4 months preemie weighing 2 pounds it was so hard being apart but we prayed for better days.July 26 2014 we got married best day ever .June 2016 I brought both kids to ja n left them with hubby. I got a new job n had no help. Hubby has his mom to help while he's at work. So I have not seen my 2 kids or hubby since June 2016. November 2016 I sent off the application, by Jan they called for an interview Feb 23. I grilled hubby on the questions we went over an over everyday. Anyways yesterday was Hubby's interview he said was with a nice white lady which lasted 10 mins. Here are the questions he was asked.
1. Where does ur wife live
2.where does she work
3.asked about my son
4.asked about previous relationship
5.has ur wife lived anywhere else but Canada(yes in england)
6.has ur wife ever been married.
7.have u ever been married.
8.what parish were u born.
Then she said well I'm satisfied ,pls hand me ur passport n have a seat until ur visa is ready. Mind u in the email they sent requesting an interview the asked for communication proof. I had prepared a folder,labeled an organized that included everything, pics letters ,post cards,western union receipts, everything I had to show relationship was still going. I even screenshot fb n watsup convoys pics we post on social media n the comments from friends n family. They did not ask for anything but I'm happy he was prepared just in case. When he was handed his visa they also gave him back everything I had submitted with the original application. Thank you all ladies I truly feel success to this is not only the help of God but also a great application package.

Reactions: Munchiie

Lisamac

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 25, 2016
AOR Received.
November 22, 2016
File Transfer...
October 2016/Kingston started to process app on Oct.24,2016
Med's Request
Upfront/ PC Upfront
Med's Done....
17/06/2016
Interview........
March 2,2017
Passport Req..
March 2,2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2,2017
LANDED..........
March 27, 2017
MelM2015 said:
If an DNA test confirms that he's not the dad, what can be done? The father has raised the child from birth? The mother does not have contact.
he can maybe adopt the child.

Lisamac

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 25, 2016
AOR Received.
November 22, 2016
File Transfer...
October 2016/Kingston started to process app on Oct.24,2016
Med's Request
Upfront/ PC Upfront
Med's Done....
17/06/2016
Interview........
March 2,2017
Passport Req..
March 2,2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2,2017
LANDED..........
March 27, 2017
Trophy_wife said:
Thank you to all the ladies in this group. I started this journey 2 years ago, I was a silent member I read post n took notes. This group helped me prepare my file n feel confident. Hubby and I have known each other since childhood, believe it or not I used to bully him lol. We grew up I had a son and on a trip to ja in 2012 to visit my mom me n hubby hit it off. We fell in love, ln May 2013 he proposed for my bday, Aug 2013 we found out I was pregnant. Dec 2013 our daughter was born 4 months preemie weighing 2 pounds it was so hard being apart but we prayed for better days.July 26 2014 we got married best day ever .June 2016 I brought both kids to ja n left them with hubby. I got a new job n had no help. Hubby has his mom to help while he's at work. So I have not seen my 2 kids or hubby since June 2016. November 2016 I sent off the application, by Jan they called for an interview Feb 23. I grilled hubby on the questions we went over an over everyday. Anyways yesterday was Hubby's interview he said was with a nice white lady which lasted 10 mins. Here are the questions he was asked.
2.where does she work
3.asked about my son
Then she said well I'm satisfied ,pls hand me ur passport n have a seat until ur visa is ready. Mind u in the email they sent requesting an interview the asked for communication proof. I had prepared a folder,labeled an organized that included everything, pics letters ,post cards,western union receipts, everything I had to show relationship was still going. I even screenshot fb n watsup convoys pics we post on social media n the comments from friends n family. They did not ask for anything but I'm happy he was prepared just in case. When he was handed his visa they also gave him back everything I had submitted with the original application. Thank you all ladies I truly feel success to this is not only the help of God but also a great application p6ackage.
yes another victory, congrats, thanks for sharing.

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
Trophy_wife said:
2.where does she work
3.asked about my son
Then she said well I'm satisfied ,pls hand me ur passport n have a seat until ur visa is ready. Mind u in the email they sent requesting an interview the asked for communication proof. I had prepared a folder,labeled an organized that included everything, pics letters ,post cards,western union receipts, everything I had to show relationship was still going. I even screenshot fb n watsup convoys pics we post on social media n the comments from friends n family. They did not ask for anything but I'm happy he was prepared just in case. When he was handed his visa they also gave him back everything I had submitted with the original application. Thank you all ladies I truly feel success to this is not only the help of God but also a great application package.
Congrats!

rcspousalsponsorship

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga to Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
PCC and Schedule A Feb 22, 2017
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2017
File Transfer...
April 02, 2017
Passport Req..
Hope it'll be soon
Trophy_wife said:
2.where does she work
3.asked about my son

Awesome, so happy for you and your family.

Hatnez777

Jan 5, 2017
Lisamac said:
congrats to u, could y plz share some of the questions that were asked. Thanks.

Thank you.
His appointment was at 1pm and he was called in at 1:40 pm which lasted 5 mins. They asked him to re take his passport pictures, lucky for him they told him to do this and return them asap. By 2:45 he was finish. God is AMAZING❤❤

Question asked they asked him

When did we meet?
How many times she visited Jamaica since we met?
Will the kids be traveling with him?

The lady that did my husbands interview was so nice, wish I could get the opportunity to say thank you❤❤

Jam-Newf

Jan 17, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
March 21, 2017
Passport Req..
March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
On the spot
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
Hatnez777 said:
Thank you.
His appointment was at 1pm and he was called in at 1:40 pm which lasted 5 mins. They asked him to re take his passport pictures, lucky for him they told him to do this and return them asap. By 2:45 he was finish. God is AMAZING❤❤

When did we meet?

The lady that did my husbands interview was so nice, wish I could get the opportunity to say thank you❤❤
So awesome, congratulations ❤❤❤ Hubby's interview is next month and they asked him to bring 2 new passport photos with him... hope that's a good sign ☺ Best of luck with hubby's move home!!!

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Hatnez777 said:
Thank you.

When did we meet?

Congrats!! That's awesome.

HisWifey30

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2016
Doc's Request.
up front
AOR Received.
November 17, 2016
File Transfer...
December 7, 2016
Med's Request
Up front
Interview........
March 14 2017
Passport Req..
March 14 2017
LANDED..........
March 15, 2017
Soulmatestory said:
Has anyone recently gone to the interview at KVO with their spouse? Do they allow you in?

A friend of mine was allowed in at the end of the interview.

ofia

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
kingston
App. Filed.......
Sept. 7 2018
Med's Done....
14-11-13
Congratulations.....
Cbreeze said:
Hello Everyone

My hubby had his interview this morning and got his visa on the spot!!! We are so overjoyed. The key to a successful interview is definitely being prepared. We anticipated a very difficult interview and that is what we got. It lasted about 45 minutes with lots and lots of questions.

So here is our story........We met in June 2015 in Negril when I went there on a 1 week vacation with a friend (red flags right away lol). I have been to Jamaica many times and have a Jamaican family background although I was not born there. My hubby was our waiter at the hotel we were staying at. He and I hit if off, kept in touch and I returned to Jamaica alone in Aug 2015 for 5 days. There is a 28 year age gap between us, me being the older one :eek:. I returned over New Years 2015/2016 and brought one of my older sisters so she could meet him (just in case I lost my mind or something lol) and she was impressed. So after that I told all of my family about this relationship (parents and 4 siblings etc) and then we got engaged 1 month later. With the exception of my mom, everyone was supportive (you know men have been doing this for years, so good for you). I am a pretty shrewd business woman with a normal relationship history :D, independent, cautious, etc. No drama in other words. I have never been married and do not have any children as well (same for hubby). After some weeks my mom decided to accept my choice as we are super close, although it was a very tough pill for her to swallow.

The wedding was in May 2016, my entire family came (parents, sibling and their spouses and all of my niece and nephews). My 81 year old Father walked me down the aisle. As well as some of my closest friends made the trip. In all there were 60 people at our wedding (30 from each side). We had a few pre-wedding activities planned to give my family a chance to get to know my hubby and his family and we all stayed on the same resort. The wedding and reception were perfect, my mom even said a very emotional speech. To have her support was incredible. My family was there for a week and I stayed another week for our honeymoon.

Since our wedding there has been nothing but love and admiration for my hubby from my family, especially my mom. She can not wait until he comes to Canada. It is like a dream come true. I have been back to Jamaica twice since our wedding.

I am sharing this story for anyone that has been through my situation to let you know that life sometimes takes you in a direction that you could never imagine. I am so greatful for my family and friends that have been nothing but big supporters of our marriage. Obviously my hubby is unique for his age, mature, ambitious, high intellect, confident, self-assured, wise, basically an old soul. We are looking forward to the next phase of our life together and have no delusions that there will not be challenges. But what this experience has taught me is the challenges are no different than any other relationship I have been in :)

Here are the interview questions that he could remember from today :eek: :eek: :eek:

When and where did you meet your wife
Who proposed and when
Asked about my past relationships (good thing he knew this lol)
Where do I work
What do I do
What is my salary
What is my education and what is the name of the schools where I obtained my degrees
When and where did you get married
How many people attended
What is the names of all of my siblings (he knows their spouses names and their childrens names as well as their jobs :))
Where do each of them live
What are the names of my parents and where do they live
Where do I live
Do we want children
Where do his uncles live (they were on the application)

Finally after about 45 minutes she said CONGRATULATIONS you will be going to Canada :p :D :p ;D ;) :D

ofia

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
kingston
App. Filed.......
Sept. 7 2018
Med's Done....
14-11-13
Hi everyone, haven't been on here for awhile now.... congratulationsto those those of you who have got through. And for those o you who are waiting, please just remaining positive, I k w it's hard but just hang in there.
I was denied almost a year ago...... We r. Now preparing the documents to send in,in may....
@ first time we didn't know what to include, but now based on my readings and help from this group iwill be better prepared even though it wasn't lake of evidence or such y we were denied.......

Hatnez777

Jan 5, 2017
Jam-Newf said:
So awesome, congratulations ❤❤❤ Hubby's interview is next month and they asked him to bring 2 new passport photos with him... hope that's a good sign ☺ Best of luck with hubby's move home!!!
Thank you so much, He's already here❤ I am sure it is. I will recommend travelling on air Canada, My hubby got his SIN after they did his paper work.

HisWifey30

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2016
Doc's Request.
up front
AOR Received.
November 17, 2016
File Transfer...
December 7, 2016
Med's Request
Up front
Interview........
March 14 2017
Passport Req..
March 14 2017
LANDED..........
March 15, 2017
Hatnez777 said:
Thank you so much, He's already here❤ I am sure it is. I will recommend travelling on air Canada, My hubby got his SIN after they did his paper work.
we are planning to have hubster fly on air Canada. Thanks for th recommendation.... but isn't that the boarder services that process your sin card..... what did air Canada do for your hubby?