Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
Great news! Early Christmas present!

Tanesha said:
Hey guys sorry for the delay in my response i got my Visa back on Tuesday WOOOOOOT WOOOOTTT :p :p :p :p

lijasha

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015 - PC
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
With application
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
03-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2015 - DM!
Good Morning JamFam!

Great news happening for many people right now...
I'm elated myself and can't stop refreshing DHL website, but unfortunately no pickup as yet.
I'm hoping KNG keeps moving like this - many still waiting for PPR still.......
Fingers X'd all around!

<3

susanrichards

Aug 21, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2015
I want to sincerely thank every single person on here that has helped me with guidance and information related to my application. It was couriered yesterday and received this morning by Mississauga. Let the waiting begin!

Dollface1

Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
23-03-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
LANDED..........
06-12-2015
Tanesha said:
Hey guys sorry for the delay in my response i got my Visa back on Tuesday WOOOOOOT WOOOOTTT :p :p :p :p
Congrats Tanesha!! Thats awesome :D

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Congrats Tanesha!!! Thats awesome. Landing soon I hope!

Ok, here is our landing story:

Well, I was late because we left out and there was an accident on the highway.
Hubby texted while I was on my way to him saying he was in immigration. He did his SIN number as well while he was there and said being in the immigration section took about 20-25 mins max.

When I arrived at the airport he was waiting for me so I didnt get to see him walking out, but we walked out of the airport holding hands and he gasped at the cold air. Haha its not even cold yet!!

We got him some Tim Hortons and went home. My older kids were so happy to see him, and my 5 year old who didnt know he was coming just was like "oh my dads here", as if this was a normal thing. The baby is totally stuck to him today.

Its very weird. Its weeeiiiirrrrd. Hes looking at everything and asking how things work or where I put certain things, etc. Hes totally all up in my space haha.
We walked our son to school today, which was great. Hubby is freezing. He thinks he looks funny wearing a hat but I think he looks great.

We are getting ready to go to lunch at the Mandarin. This is awesome!! But still weird haha.

susanrichards

Aug 21, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2015
shortyp2000 said:

Hubby texted while I was on my way to him saying he was in immigration. He did his SIN number as well while he was there and said being in the immigration section took about 20-25 mins max.

When I arrived at the airport he was waiting for me so I didnt get to see him walking out, but we walked out of the airport holding hands and he gasped at the cold air. Haha its not even cold yet!!

We got him some Tim Hortons and went home. My older kids were so happy to see him, and my 5 year old who didnt know he was coming just was like "oh my dads here", as if this was a normal thing. The baby is totally stuck to him today.

Its very weird. Its weeeiiiirrrrd. Hes looking at everything and asking how things work or where I put certain things, etc. Hes totally all up in my space haha.
We walked our son to school today, which was great. Hubby is freezing. He thinks he looks funny wearing a hat but I think he looks great.

We are getting ready to go to lunch at the Mandarin. This is awesome!! But still weird haha.

I am so happy for you!!! I cannot wait to experience the same feeling girl. Enjoy it and embrace it :D

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
MrsMcLaughlin said:
Yayyyy!! Congrats, your wait is finally over!! :D Do you know when you'll be landing yet??
'

@MsMcLaughlin, no news yet??? :-[

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
shortyp2000 said:

All the best to you and hubby! :D

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
susanrichards said:
I want to sincerely thank every single person on here that has helped me with guidance and information related to my application. It was couriered yesterday and received this morning by Mississauga. Let the waiting begin!
Congrats wish all the best.

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
shortyp2000 said:

Finally it's over

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
shortyp2000 said:

Hahaha awwww, I'm so happy for you girl. Enjoy every minute of it!! :D

TeamConfident

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
23-01-2015
Congratulations to all, it feel so great seeing things going on for my people, we continue to pray for more successful stories...All the very best to all :) ;) :D ;D

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
MixedChick92 said:
'@MsMcLaughlin, no news yet??? :-[
Nothing yet :-[ I've been stalking hubby's email for him every day while he's at work but he hasn't gotten anything, and no calls either. Hopefully soon!!

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
MrsMcLaughlin said:
Nothing yet :-[ I've been stalking hubby's email for him every day while he's at work but he hasn't gotten anything, and no calls either. Hopefully soon!!
I really thought you would have heard something this week, Ugh! Yeah It'll be soon hon! Hold the faith :)