Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Paula_T said:
it isn't the amount of info you summit ..like I said before I just submitted a lot because I had a lot to document and all the time we were together with him in canada and me in Jamaica played a significant role in the amount of stuff we summited ...we also had some issues with his child which he had to go to family court to deal with and all that stuff also added a lot of pages to what we summited ...as for photos it's not the quanity but the quality ..even my family friend/lawyer did tell me that applications get approved that are small enough to fit in a small envelope and ones that include so much you use a box (and I'm talking about the smaller boxes you can buy at canada postal office not a big box ...so if your relationship is genuine you will make it through and your husband will make it here and I'm sure it will be soon ...if I remember correctly from your timeline yours began processing mid March correct ?? If so your only a month behind when mine began processing so anytime now !!!!
That would be great!
We didnt hear much from them at all so its gotten a but discouraging but we are praying hard.
Since I came down here for my brother in laws murder (and to see my hubby of course), we had 2 more deaths in the family. Its been upsetting and just praying for some good news soon. We definitely need it.

Paula_T

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Sara8513 said:
Hey Paula_T that's incredibly exciting for you guys!!

Just to clarify, did he receive this is his email or the post office mail? And if it was emailed were you cc'd??

My husband doesn't check his email as often as I do and probably can go a week or so without bothering as he doesn't use it very much. I've had so much anxiety about the email because we didn't receive an email from Miss when my sponsorship was approved, I received a letter in the mail. I worry that he will get notified by email, not see it or have it go to his junk mail and I amay not even know if they don't cc or send me anything via post office mail... I emailed them a week ago and included our email addresses in case they needed anything from us but we had also put them on our original app so I don't know why we didn't get an email from MISS like some of you did..

Oh and you said you filed in December or November correct? Just checking because I don't see you on the spreadsheet and lately all I do is compare others timelines to guess what ours will be lol.. I'm still praying he lands before our son is born in December.

Anyway just curious and again congrats!!

THANKS!
when we did the application my husband only used his smart phone for email so we did not include a email address for him on file ...they did not send me a email or any correspondence which we did fill out a notice of representation form allowing me permission to correspond with Cic because we wanted it to come
To my address because we felt that the mail would be safer coming here then to his address however they didn't do it that way they sent it to his post office ..they did not send it registered mail I'm not sure if that's how they always do it.... He lives in a garrison community and everyone in that area just has the one post office to go to collect mail , unless it's registered mail or a parcel then it goes to a different office downtown Montego Bay (post office #1 and #2 as he calls it )...they don't do mail delivery there door to door in his community and they just have lot numbers not street numbers so like I said it's just the one post office in his community that everyone's mail gets sent to daily and collected from there , that's where he collected it .. I don't know if this is typical but I do think they should send the letter registered mail to ensure it reaches you ..I was concerned a couple times along to process and emailed Kingston to make sure they did not send any correspondence to my husband that did not reach him ...however I used my email and my sponsor approval application was sent to my email address I never received anything in the mail ...so I'm not sure if this would be the case if your husband had a email address listed on the application ....on the bottom of the letter it indicated he had 30 days to provide them with the passport along with any other documentation listed ::which nothing else was listed ...my husband isn't the brightest when it comes to scanning documents to send so I am waiting now for a copy this letter that he sent me yesterday to arrive so I can try to post a example on here to show you what our PPR looked like ...good luck to all you Ladies and Gentlemen and God Bless

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
shaniekj said:
does anyone know how long the process takes when you hand in your application with medical and police record?
what process are you talking about?

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
My question is, is there somebody that knows of someone that had their email cc'd with hubbys at the time Kingston issued PPR ?

nursewife

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
MixedChick92 said:
My question is, is there somebody that knows of someone that had their email cc'd with hubbys at the time Kingston issued PPR ?
I think shortyp2000 mentioned in a previous post that's she was cc'd. At least I think it was her.

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
nursewife said:
I think shortyp2000 mentioned in a previous post that's she was cc'd. At least I think it was her.
She hasn't had PPR yet tho

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
shortyp2000 said:
I just ordered my notes. Id just like to know whats on them and maybe where we stand. I wonder if it really does take the full 30 days?

Im wondering if i should order tooo..cause im thinking the same thing too..." whats going on with my case?"......but i dont want to order and as i do me hear something.... and i dont want to NOT order and feel like i dont know my head from my foot with wats going on. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Paula_T

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Roxie-B said:
Im wondering if i should order tooo..cause im thinking the same thing too..." whats going on with my case?"......but i dont want to order and as i do me hear something.... and i dont want to NOT order and feel like i dont know my head from my foot with wats going on. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
you can actually Google example of Canadian immigration CAIPS notes and you can view a example and it will atleast show you what kind of information to expect to see on the notes ...for the $5 it costs to order them it's worth it but make sure you get your husband to sign the release giving you permission to order them, not sure if that's a rule for everyone but it was required when I looked into it ..

Paula_T

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
shortyp2000 said:
That would be great!
We didnt hear much from them at all so its gotten a but discouraging but we are praying hard.
Since I came down here for my brother in laws murder (and to see my hubby of course), we had 2 more deaths in the family. Its been upsetting and just praying for some good news soon. We definitely need it.
I know exactly how you feel because we also dealt with the death of my mother , his mother and 3 close friends while I was there visiting in Jan, March and then went back again in April for the funerals ...they keep the bodies for a lot longer down there then they typically do in canada ..but it's so stressful no doubt and it's a time you need each other the most .... You weren't far behind me so you should hear something soon if I remember correctly it was mid March they begun processing your application and mine was Feb 20/15 so your not far behind me it should be anytime soon for you ... Just continue to hold the faith everything will work out for you soon ...I know days feel like months and months feel like years when your waiting but at a time you feel discouraged you will hear something , cause just the night before my husband received PPR I was starting to think I included to much and would have my application "placed on the back burner " and then bam! It came ...soon for you and everyone else who summited around the same time ...

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Paula_T said:
I know exactly how you feel because we also dealt with the death of my mother , his mother and 3 close friends while I was there visiting in Jan, March and then went back again in April for the funerals ...they keep the bodies for a lot longer down there then they typically do in canada ..but it's so stressful no doubt and it's a time you need each other the most .... You weren't far behind me so you should hear something soon if I remember correctly it was mid March they begun processing your application and mine was Feb 20/15 so your not far behind me it should be anytime soon for you ... Just continue to hold the faith everything will work out for you soon ...I know days feel like months and months feel like years when your waiting but at a time you feel discouraged you will hear something , cause just the night before my husband received PPR I was starting to think I included to much and would have my application "placed on the back burner " and then bam! It came ...soon for you and everyone else who summited around the same time ...
Thank you :)

Mrs.B angel

Feb 4, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Doc's Request.
20-03-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Wah gwan ppls, I'm back!! ;D :D ;D

Here is my "Landing Story". N e how, as u guys know my husband got approved on the 14th of last month. I went to JA last week and came back with my hubby and children on Wed. MAN OH MAN!!!! that was the BESTflight me eva tek in my life. I was so happy knowing my hubby was finally coming home. On his part, he said the flight took long but he loves Canada!! We landed around 7 and was directed to one of the IMMG Officers who assisted him with signing his doc. After that was finally over we collected our luggage and headed home. Today I went to Service Canada to have his SIN done. They also offer this service @ the airport but was closed at the time. It sucks that they no longer use the plastic cards and now have to use paper for the sin.

Important note: Make sure when u guys get back your PP with the Pr documents that u protect it with your LIFE. My husband papers got a little messed up and the IMMG OFFICER was asking him what happen to it lol.

N e how, thanks to everyone for all the love and support. To others that's waiting. Keep the FAITH!! your time is just around the corner. PLEASE!! don't waste any money on lawyers unless it's necessary , do that shit yourself.I did it, SO CAN U!! They also have free services u can get help with filling out your app or if u have any questions pertaining to IMMG at" COSTI "for those living in Ontario.

God bless yall :)

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
Mrs.B angel said:

Here is my "Landing Story". N e how, as u guys know my husband got approved on the 14th of last month. I went to JA last week and came back with my hubby and children on Wed. MAN OH MAN!!!! that was the BESTflight me eva tek in my life. I was so happy knowing my hubby was finally coming home. On his part, he said the flight took long but he loves Canada!! We landed around 7 and was directed to one of the IMMG Officers who assisted him with signing his doc. After that was finally over we collected our luggage and headed home. Today I went to Service Canada to have his SIN done. They also offer this service @ the airport but was closed at the time. It sucks that they no longer use the plastic cards and now have to use paper for the sin.

Important note: Make sure when u guys get back your PP with the Pr documents that u protect it with your LIFE. My husband papers got a little messed up and the IMMG OFFICER was asking him what happen to it lol.

N e how, thanks to everyone for all the love and support. To others that's waiting. Keep the FAITH!! your time is just around the corner. PLEASE!! don't waste any money on lawyers unless it's necessary , do that *censored word* yourself.I did it, SO CAN U!! They also have free services u can get help with filling out your app or if u have any questions pertaining to IMMG at" COSTI "for those living in Ontario.

congrats love to see story like these

Sara8513

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18th 2015
Doc's Request.
Additional proof of relationship requested at interview
AOR Received.
March 28th 2015
File Transfer...
May 20th 2015
Med's Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
March 15th 2015
Interview........
December 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
January 27th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 12th 2016
LANDED..........
March 16th 2016
Paula_T said:
you can actually Google example of Canadian immigration CAIPS notes and you can view a example and it will atleast show you what kind of information to expect to see on the notes ...for the $5 it costs to order them it's worth it but make sure you get your husband to sign the release giving you permission to order them, not sure if that's a rule for everyone but it was required when I looked into it ..
Has everyone else had their husband sign?? Mine didn't and we ordered over a week ago, does that mean it will come back to me for a signature?

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Mrs.B angel said:

N e how, thanks to everyone for all the love and support. To others that's waiting. Keep the FAITH!! your time is just around the corner. PLEASE!! don't waste any money on lawyers unless it's necessary , do that *censored word* yourself.I did it, SO CAN U!! They also have free services u can get help with filling out your app or if u have any questions pertaining to IMMG at" COSTI "for those living in Ontario.

Oh i love to hear that!! How wonderful! Plz keep us updated on how he adjusts lol winter is coming soon lol