+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
Cece0225 said:
Heyy My Queens!!!! 8) 8) 8)

How is your day going today? What will you be doing this weekend? Hope all is well with everyone!!! Just giving everyone a shout out!! Tropical Storm Erika hitting Jamaica today :-X :-X :-X :-X
Hope all of our loved ones a safe journey while it is there ;D ;D ;D

Any news?

Hey Mrs.McLaughin wah gwan fi us? Com'in like dem fi'get bout we ??? ??? Have you heard anything or know anything abt your process lately?

Soon time we will all view this as a distant memory....

Meljam do you know what "initial review" is? and what happens after that? or what "waiting for visa officer review" is and how long that takes?
Hey girl! Lol seems like it huh? Movement all around us but my ecas is still sitting at application/medicals received ::) I emailed them last week and they just told me that our file is still in queue for initial review, and that they'll contact my husband once they get to us... blah blah blah lol. Any news for you??

And yesss, I can't wait for this whole process to just be a distant memory! 26 days, 11 hours, 25 minutes until I head back down there for a much needed visit, not that I'm counting or anything ;) ;D

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
impatientgirl said:
Hi everyone, hope all is well and I hope you all hear some good news soon, I still and always think about you all, just here one day at a time getting myself use to the flow of things, been sending bunch of resumes hoping to get a job soon as, I went Friday for my license pass the g1 written test yay!!
:) driving for g2 soon, had to redo test and everything cause my license been invalid for 2 years, anyways enough about me

What's been new with all you beautiful ladies?? Hope good news!:)
Glad to hear things are going well for you here!! Congrats on your license, and good luck with the job searching! :D We're all just here hoping to see some more positive movement soon, hopefully now that summer is ending things will pick back up again :)

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
impatientgirl said:
Hi everyone, hope all is well and I hope you all hear some good news soon, I still and always think about you all, just here one day at a time getting myself use to the flow of things, been sending bunch of resumes hoping to get a job soon as, I went Friday for my license pass the g1 written test yay!!
:) driving for g2 soon, had to redo test and everything cause my license been invalid for 2 years, anyways enough about me

Glad to hear you are doing well and have settled in :)
We are all still waiting to hear back from KIN VO soon

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
shortyp2000 said:
Glad to hear you are doing well and have settled in :)
We are all still waiting to hear back from KIN VO soon
Roxieb HW shortyp and the rest listen out for next month that's when they easing off the farm workers, then start working on family sponsorship so listen out guys it's coming

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
impatientgirl said:
Roxieb HW shortyp and the rest listen out for next month that's when they easing off the farm workers, then start working on family sponsorship so listen out guys it's coming
Thank you! Ive got my fingers crossed for us!!

Cece0225

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
08-04-2015, SA: 15-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2016 DM: 02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
impatientgirl said:

Congrats girll!! Where you located in Canada? If Toronto, I have connections!! give me a shout in my inbox!

Cece0225

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
MrsMcLaughlin said:
Hey girl! Lol seems like it huh? Movement all around us but my ecas is still sitting at application/medicals received ::) I emailed them last week and they just told me that our file is still in queue for initial review, and that they'll contact my husband once they get to us... blah blah blah lol. Any news for you??

And yesss, I can't wait for this whole process to just be a distant memory! 26 days, 11 hours, 25 minutes until I head back down there for a much needed visit, not that I'm counting or anything ;) ;D
LOL I wanna go back, I just got back last weekend but it wasn't enough..Anyhow how come your file is still in initial review:S, KNG does not go in order I believe that because you literally applied 2 weeks after me.. probably by this week you will complete initial review (as stated by someone else KNG VO needs a case of Redbull)! High hopes and fingers crossed!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Initial review seems like a long queue... I guess bcuz that's the queue that everyone's file is left if there are missing docs, the file is kept there until they receive what they want as my immi linky told me....

Anyway this process will soon be done!! :-* :-* We soon get thru yuh knw ;D ;D ;D

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
Cece0225 said:
LOL I wanna go back, I just got back last weekend but it wasn't enough..Anyhow how come your file is still in initial review:S, KNG does not go in order I believe that because you literally applied 2 weeks after me.. probably by this week you will complete initial review (as stated by someone else KNG VO needs a case of Redbull)! High hopes and fingers crossed!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Initial review seems like a long queue... I guess bcuz that's the queue that everyone's file is left if there are missing docs, the file is kept there until they receive what they want as my immi linky told me....

Anyway this process will soon be done!! :-* :-* We soon get thru yuh knw ;D ;D ;D
I have no idea, I don't know what Kingston is doing down there cuz we handed in all of our fees/medical/police check with our application and we submitted over 200 pages of supporting documentation so hopefully they will finish with our 'initial review' soon and start to actually work on our file! But until then all we can do is wait... hopefully it'll all be over soon and we can all be reunited with our loved ones :D

Cece0225

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
MrsMcLaughlin said:
I have no idea, I don't know what Kingston is doing down there cuz we handed in all of our fees/medical/police check with our application and we submitted over 200 pages of supporting documentation so hopefully they will finish with our 'initial review' soon and start to actually work on our file! But until then all we can do is wait... hopefully it'll all be over soon and we can all be reunited with our loved ones :D
Exactly...WHAT A WORLD lol=P soon time... and yes we did hand everything in upfront...I hoped/hope that it helps expedite my process...200 pages...OMG my application was really small...I had more pics than anything else. I was told a picture speaks a thousand words...I wonder hahah who knows everyone process is different and they definitely are processing all over the place... ima order notes.....

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Cece0225 said:
Exactly...WHAT A WORLD lol=P soon time... and yes we did hand everything in upfront...I hoped/hope that it helps expedite my process...
Hopefully, lately it seems like each week someone hears something new, so hopefully starting tomorrow one of us or more are a step closer to being done.

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
I hope someone hears something, even if its not me i hope one of us does because it will mean they are actually working again lol

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
Cece0225 said:
Exactly...WHAT A WORLD lol=P soon time... and yes we did hand everything in upfront...I hoped/hope that it helps expedite my process...200 pages...OMG my application was really small...I had more pics than anything else. I was told a picture speaks a thousand words...I wonder hahah who knows everyone process is different and they definitely are processing all over the place... ima order notes.....
Hopefully we both see some movement very soon! :) And yea every application and process is different, I wish I knew exactly what they were looking for in order to have everything go through quickly but it feels like it's just random luck sometimes lol. I ordered my notes on friday LOL, I'm hoping they arrive sometime while I'm down there with my hubby so we can look through them together and possibly get some good news :D

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
shortyp2000 said:
I hope someone hears something, even if its not me i hope one of us does because it will mean they are actually working again lol
I hope I hear from the Quebec government this week having two governments to answer too is not easy my pr file been in Kingston since April 14 but need this document from Quebec to get the ball rolling so stressful

Paula_T

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
MrsMcLaughlin said:

I wouldn't rely on ECaS mine said application received for months then switched to in process since Feb 20/15 aprox 3 weeks ago and just 2.5 weeks after that my husband received his passport request and my ECaS still says the same in process ...they don't always update them and it's common to get a decision before the ECaS is updated ...also u can Try to log in with your husbands name and review his ..to do this just use the application number for his not the CLiENT id like you would if you logged in for yours ..

the mrs campbell

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
nations capital
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stacyr320 said:
we never sent in any phone records.... sent in about 20 pics some western unions receipts... my flight receipts and thats it... it went very quickly... process was done in 11 months... i think the more u send the longer it takes them to go through everything
Hi everyone, I am putting together my application, grateful for others input on this forum. I think our application is small...select wedding pics, and pics of my visits to husband. Flight tickets, screenshot pics of us skyping, phone calls and gosh anything else I can think of and supporting documentation such as letters and of course all the required criteria as per the check list. I do not have any phone records nor does he due to the prepaid plan he is on..I often top up online. we have been together since July 2012, married Sept 21 2013.

I think key is the organization, its quality not quantity - being someone that was employed in a similar type of occupation - Receiving proposals in the hundreds for grants..it was really appreciated when I did not not have to spend my time looking for info. the use of tabs and dividers and ToC def makes the job easier. I would do the screening and check for completeness. If there was anything missing , it would get sent back. I would have a stack on my desk and literally next...so if it was sent back and then returned, it would not go back to my active work files.