Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Sara8513 said:
Ladies, you may have already noticed but the processing times for Kingston now read 22 months instead of 23! This must be because of all the luck we have seen this year. Hopefully it only continues!!! It's still quite high but a little lower is better right? ;D
YAY!! We may just be almost done this!

bajanbeauty

Aug 25, 2015
Paula_T said:
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE my hubby just checked the mail and He received his passport request ..that's great news for most of you on here because from your timelines I see your application was received at KINGSTON just a couple weeks - couple of months after mine.. It's been about a month since my MP also contacts Kingston and my ECaS was just changed on Tuesday to state the day they begun processing or application .i checked my husbands ECaS just now and it doesn't say decision made or anything on there so that's also great news for some as you may receive a PPR before your ECAS changes :D .. I'm going to get my husband to send me a copy of the letter he received and I will post it on here when it gets done ...is there any way to post photos on this forum ?? Because he will likely just screen shot the letter and send to me and I can post the original ... Our process was aprox 10 months from start to finish ..I log into this forum on my smartphone not a computer ..last time I tried to post something it told me I am not allowed to post links into the forum (worded differently tban that though).. My husband and I were together for 7 years and married for 4 so we did have a lot included in our application because it was a lot of history to document. And he was in canada on a work program when met so we had lived together in canada before so that had a part in the amount of stuff I summited .. And if I did make anyone feel worried or intimidated when I wrote what I included I do apologize that wasnt my intention and as you all know Cic isn't specific when indicating what to include so after seeing other completed sponsorship applications my friends had summited for there spousal sponsorships plus taking advice from others on this forum to organize my application and have a table of contents and also tabs on the ends so the VO can easily find anything they need in the application it was well organized and i spent a great deal of time on preparing it , plus my experience with previous sponsorships I went through and the advice of a family friend whom has practiced immigration law for 15 years and has only had 2 refusals for criminal reasons and made no money from me all he did was give me advice and read over my application when it was completed...you have to also remember that leaving out information and not being specific and detailed could actually backfire on you resulting in having your application refused for misrepresentation for leaving out information ... But you are right when you say you don't have to include all of what I included because your a example of a application that got approved and PPR when you didnt include all that much documentation and I'm a example of a application that got approved and a PPR when I did include a lot of information .. Everyone's marriage is different and for everyone there is different factors and the length of marriage, amount of time spent together in Jamaica or canada before and after your married , the amount of assests and properties you both jointly own together , the amount you communicate and how you communicate and so many more things differ from one person to another so obviously that would have a big impact on how much you include on your application...obviously someone married for 3 years and only having 5 visits to see each other and talking twice daily would have a lot less to include them someone married for 4 years together for 7 and living together for a portion of the time in Canada and talking 6-10 times a day would include . Once my husbands mom got really sick he had to stay over there and help her out because most of you know how the health care system and hospitals are in Jamaica .. He was back home for about 1.5 years before we filed our application and once his mom passed we summited it . The main reason our application was so much was because we simply had a lot to document, it was a long relationship with many things that happened along the way and if we didn't include everything we did and in a rare circumstance if Cic found out about some of it then we could have had our application refused. Cic also launched a pilot project December 2014 giving inland applicants the opportunity to apply for a work permit while they wait for there application to be approved , had this of been a option when I summited our application we would have probably went the inland way ... Since we summited our application my husband reapplied for a TRV but they refused it because our sponsorship application was summited . anyways ladies have your husbands check the mail frequently now because more of you should be receiving Passport Requests anytime now :D :D now question if any of you are able to let me know what route you went I would much appreciate it . My husband is saying he is going to use DHL to send his passport has anyone else used DHL ? Or is here a better courier to use ....yayyyy KINGSTON is finally moving ...how do you ladies all have your timelines underneath your user name ? How do I add mine ? I am going to go through all correspondence I have from CIC and have the specific dates written as it may be helpful to some ... I have been on this forum for a while browsing and reading the advice of others all along the journey but I couldn't get use to the site so I was just reading things and not posting replies so I'm not common with how it all works..
:)

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Paula_T said:
My husband is saying he is going to use DHL to send his passport has anyone else used DHL ? Or is here a better courier to use ....yayyyy KINGSTON is finally moving ...how do you ladies all have your timelines underneath your user name ? How do I add mine ?I am going to go through all correspondence I have from CIC and have the specific dates written as it may be helpful to some ... I have been on this forum for a while browsing and reading the advice of others all along the journey but I couldn't get use to the site so I was just reading things and not posting replies so I'm not common with how it all works..
Congrats! Is there anything else requested with the passport? When ur hubby will send passport in? I will update your line on the spreadsheet...so to answer your question...``How do I add mine ? `` I asked you this morning to give me your timeline if you want me to add you to the spreadsheet ....but finally I found out when u gave it to the forum so you will in be on very soon.

and yes DHL is the best courrier to use if your file has been processed in Kingston.

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
@ Paula_T what fantastic news! Prayers and blessings to you and your family.

For those of us still waiting stay positive...

At least we can all support each other and wait patiently.
God bless.

lijasha

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015 - PC
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
With application
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
03-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2015 - DM!
Great news Paula!
What kinds of offences are criminally inadmissable? (curious)

lijasha

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015 - PC
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
With application
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
03-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2015 - DM!
Great news Paula!
What kinds of offences are criminally inadmissable? (curious)
Are spouses denied because of a weed smoking charge? Or does it have to be a major offense that requires jail time?

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
Paula_T said:
how do you ladies all have your timelines underneath your user name ? How do I add mine ? I am going to go through all correspondence I have from CIC and have the specific dates written as it may be helpful to some ... I have been on this forum for a while browsing and reading the advice of others all along the journey but I couldn't get use to the site so I was just reading things and not posting replies so I'm not common with how it all works..
If you want to add your dates and timeline to your profile so it shows up under your username on the left, you just click on the link on the top right where it says profile, and then click on the left menu option where it says 'forum profile information' under the heading 'modify profile'. You can fill out your info there! :)

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
MelJam said:
Yes but when peoples inbox me to ask me a lot of questions because of her posts and advices...I feel that I need to say something cause this scared peoples thinking that they did not send enough stuff or fear that they should have received a confirmation letter also, wondering why Kgn dont contact them...this just brings more stress and anxiety to peoples and nobody in here need that. Maybe I rude, yes it is my personality when I try to protect. Sorry if I offenced some peoples but I know I reassured somes too. Thats the reason I stay on the forum, I could leave like everyones generaly does after landing story...but me I stayed to help peoples in this confusing and nightmare process.
we thank you for all your help Mel xx

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
MelJam said:
Yes but when peoples inbox me to ask me a lot of questions because of her posts and advices...I feel that I need to say something cause this scared peoples thinking that they did not send enough stuff or fear that they should have received a confirmation letter also, wondering why Kgn dont contact them...this just brings more stress and anxiety to peoples and nobody in here need that. Maybe I rude, yes it is my personality when I try to protect. Sorry if I offenced some peoples but I know I reassured somes too. Thats the reason I stay on the forum, I could leave like everyones generaly does after landing story...but me I stayed to help peoples in this confusing and nightmare process.
Yes i think ur right, and agree that some people may get frightened and stressed, i certainly am. But along the way i learned that i have to just take it. I didnt submit too much info and hopefully that wont cause problems

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
@cece, sorry girl i was on the road all day but ive replied now

@Paula what wonderful news!!! Congrats!!

Divinity

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
08-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-06-2015
File Transfer...
15-06-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
Congratulations Paula. I wish you and your family all the best and that everyone hears something from Kingston in the coming weeks. I had to do criminal check for Canada so that was sent in but the one for here wasn't sent.

lijasha

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015 - PC
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
With application
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
03-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2015 - DM!
MelJam said:
Hi, and u paid fees in June right? So that means they are a the final step and since the PC was expired, then they have requested the new one. If it would have be valid, then it would have be PPR...so run run to criminal record office to get it done asap! :) When u got it, send a copy via email and the original by mail.
Hey Mel...My husband ordered the new record yesterday, could only get the 1 week in Mobay so will have it by next Thurs.
You mentioned emailing and mailing. Should I just email it to the regular email we use to correspond?
Should we mail it with a tracking# or DHL or what would you suggest? and to which address?
Thanks!

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
lijasha said:
Hey Mel...My husband ordered the new record yesterday, could only get the 1 week in Mobay so will have it by next Thurs.
You mentioned emailing and mailing. Should I just email it to the regular email we use to correspond?
Should we mail it with a tracking# or DHL or what would you suggest? and to which address?
Thanks!
U can scan and email them a copy but they will probably want the original too. Always use a tracking number when mailing no matter what courier you use.

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...