Nope
Med's Done....
June 11 2014
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
February 25 2016
quick question guys,

Having paid the landing fee, where do I now send it, now that our application is at the Kingston office. Do I send it there?

If yes, can I have the address plz and thanx

Paula_T

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
lijasha said:
Hi everyone...
After reading this I had my husband check his police record and sure enough, it has expired. Medicals will be expiring in Sept as well.
I'm thinking of having him redo his police record but was wondering how do you extend medicals?
as for the medical I would email immigration first to inquire about the medical before just redoing it .. My medical was suppose to expire next month and last week when I emailed to inquire they gave me a year extension on my medical. I also asked if I should redo the police check and they told me not to unless they requested it . I think if they begun to process the application before it expires then your fine ..

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Paula_T said:
as for the medical I would email immigration first to inquire about the medical before just redoing it .. My medical was suppose to expire next month and last week when I emailed to inquire they gave me a year extension on my medical. I also asked if I should redo the police check and they told me not to unless they requested it . I think if they begun to process the application before it expires then your fine ..
``I think if they begun to process the application before it expires then your fine ..`` Nope if the PC is expired, you CANT land in Canada....it needs to be redone absolutly and it cant be extended. So if you want a longer process and waiting them to request it...then sure wait for them to request it.! Good luck!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
ally89 said:
quick question guys,

Having paid the landing fee, where do I now send it, now that our application is at the Kingston office. Do I send it there?

If yes, can I have the address plz and thanx
The receipt can be sent to kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca if you file is in Kingston or PSPAN-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca if your file is in Port of Spain.

But you can do this online too on the immigration canada website.

Sara8513

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18th 2015
Doc's Request.
Additional proof of relationship requested at interview
AOR Received.
March 28th 2015
File Transfer...
May 20th 2015
Med's Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
March 15th 2015
Interview........
December 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
January 27th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 12th 2016
LANDED..........
March 16th 2016
Ok so ladies so I emailed Kingston when I received the in process status. I also wanted to ensure they had our emails as we have never received coorespondance this way as some people did when they got they sponsorship approval. I had emailed 4 weeks ago to give a new letter from my obgyn to which their response was that they added it to my file and we're working hard to process family class applications.
This is what I got today:

We write in response to your enquiry.

Please be advised that the status of this application has not changed since our last reply to you, but rest assured your spouse will be contacted once the file has reached its next processing stage.

We continue to work hard to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible,

Regards,

Immigration Section

I'm a little disapointed that there is nothing else included but their may not be anything to say at this time. Hopefully they do call my husband soon!

Paula_T

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Sara8513 said:
Ok so ladies so I emailed Kingston when I received the in process status. I also wanted to ensure they had our emails as we have never received coorespondance this way as some people did when they got they sponsorship approval. I had emailed 4 weeks ago to give a new letter from my obgyn to which their response was that they added it to my file and we're working hard to process family class applications.
This is what I got today:

We write in response to your enquiry.

Please be advised that the status of this application has not changed since our last reply to you, but rest assured your spouse will be contacted once the file has reached its next processing stage.

We continue to work hard to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible,

Regards,

Immigration Section

I'm a little disapointed that there is nothing else included but their may not be anything to say at this time. Hopefully they do call my husband soon!
Kingston sends the same email response to everyone , I copied and pasted the last 3 emails I have gotten from Kingston :::

Dear Ms.,

We have responded to your recent enquiry.

Please be advised that the status of your spouse application has not changed since our last reply to you. Our office cannot provide you with an update of your case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured we will contact you when your file has reached the next processing stage.

Our office is unable to provide you with case notes for your spouse’s application. You may wish to contact Case Processing Centre (CPC) Mississauga.

In order to serve all clients better, we will be unable to answer further correspondence at this time.
Dear Madam,

Your spouse’s application is in a processing queue and will be reviewed shortly by an officer.

Regards

We have received all the required relationship documents with the file and your spouse’s application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part, you are not required to submit any additional relationship documents. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. For detailed processing times for applications in Kingston, please refer to website link

A request for extension of your spouse and non-accompanying dependant’s medical validity has been granted. The results are valid until 4 August 2016.

Our office will advise your spouse if a new police certificate is required. Please do not send another police check until it is requested as this may delay the processing of your application.

The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicants directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.

Regards,

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Maybe they changed way to proceed, so guys follow your hearts and do what you feel to do and in a couple of months we could analyze the ending of process of everyones here and see what people did to make it faster.

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
lijasha said:
Thanks Mel, I emailed Kingston last night as well, I didn't even get a confirmation of receipt for that email, my application still says "application received".

This whole process is gut wretching :(
I understand, it happened to me also, no confirmation of receipt and they just never replied. The only way I found to have some informations is when I ordered electronic notes + I emailed MP after 11 months. But try to hold on, its September next week and you will see Kingston will restart to work.

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Ive gotten that same email reply. And even tho my file has moved along in process my husband and i were never notified when it moved to the next stage as they say

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Hey forum family,

I know this is process completely frustrating and tedious, we all just want to be with our husbands/wife's and kids!
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do, but sit back and wait... ???
I personally think the best thing to do is not to contact the VO unless seriously needed. I hear it's not even a good idea to contact them prematurely (i.e. the 90 days after the file is sent overseas), as most the time they just ignore you anyway. They have the power to speed up or slow down your application. (Have that in mind)

I'm completely anxious, I want hear something too! I've been waiting for 5 months now and I haven't contacted them yet (Haven't even received an AOR) ::) *SIGH*
BUT I'm hoping by not contacting them until they contact me will somewhat help speed up my application and hopefully be done within a years' time, if sooner that's even better!
My application has moved from app received to in process, I'm trying to keep positive and keep my *fingers crossed* that it means were at the final stage, and that hubby may receive ppr 2 months as per the spreadsheet.

Please just be patient everyone, we will be with our loved ones soon!

"Everything in life takes time & Time is the master" lol hubby drills that into my head daily.

Enjoy the rest of your week,
HOPEFULLY Kingston starts to SHUB OUT PPR ASAP!
God bless :D

Sara8513

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18th 2015
Doc's Request.
Additional proof of relationship requested at interview
AOR Received.
March 28th 2015
File Transfer...
May 20th 2015
Med's Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
March 15th 2015
Interview........
December 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
January 27th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 12th 2016
LANDED..........
March 16th 2016
I think contacting them has to be extremly respectful but I wouldn't hesitate to do it. They're dealing with our husbands, fathers of our kids etc, it's understandable for us to want to ensure everything is going well.
They haven't ever ignored me so hopefully they wouldn't do that to anyone.
I know a lady who's husband landed 3 years ago. She faxed Kingston every single day until her husband got his PPR and it only took 7 months for him.
It's hard to know what's best but like was said earlier, we have to do what our hearts tell us. Good luck everyone!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Good morning all!

If they provide an email, that means that they expect people to contact them, but contacting them only for a follow-up...well there are chances that you not going to receive any respond. That email is use to give new infos or send copies of documents...

The only way you can have some infos is to ordering the electronic notes.

This is the link to proceed : https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

I did this 2 times. It gives u info about the step they are currently and the steps completed, if an interview is scheduled, confirm all the fees are received and stuff like this. When you see they are at the security analyze (on pending) that it means it soon done and you will have news, and it is exactly a that moment they look if the PC is valid and if its not, then you file is forwarded to another VO to make him request it to the applicant. So if it is valid, then it is PPR auotmatically.

It cost 5$ and take 30 days to receive. Make sure you chose electronic notes on PERMANENT RESIDENCE and not SPONSORSHIP.

Have a great day !

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
MelJam
what is the difference between those notes and GCMSnotes?

I ordered the GCMSnotes...

MelJam said:
Good morning all!

If they provide an email, that means that they expect people to contact them, but contacting them only for a follow-up...well there are chances that you not going to receive any respond. That email is use to give new infos or send copies of documents...

The only way you can have some infos is to ordering the electronic notes.

This is the link to proceed : https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

I did this 2 times. It gives u info about the step they are currently and the steps completed, if an interview is scheduled, confirm all the fees are received and stuff like this. When you see they are at the security analyze (on pending) that it means it soon done and you will have news, and it is exactly a that moment they look if the PC is valid and if its not, then you file is forwarded to another VO to make him request it to the applicant. So if it is valid, then it is PPR auotmatically.

It cost 5$ and take 30 days to receive. Make sure you chose electronic notes on PERMANENT RESIDENCE and not SPONSORSHIP.

Have a great day !

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Canadianinlove said:
MelJam
what is the difference between those notes and GCMSnotes?

I ordered the GCMSnotes...
They are the same thing

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Good morning everyone!
Something new is up with eCas today, as now they have added a line to many of our file stating the date they started processing (those of us in the batch that got IP)
Anyone else notice this?
My processing date is March 17, 2015. That was the date they told me it was received too. Hmmm