Med's Done....
19-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
Him bright eeh. What ur husband did for u no ordinary man not doing them ting deh. You must love him bc its the same way feel about my husband. He told me before leave that I got you and trust me he hasn't let me down. Girl enjoy every minute of it, make love, go out to dinner and go up north for long weekends and enjoy being loved the right way. Mek the ediot move and go way. I had hell with my son father too he wanted me and i didn't want him and he treated us like shit he was collecting my son child care tax and spending it on himself he didn't know I could get a lawyer and file for custody and since we here for two yrs he paid no child support till the gov take his drivers license and he had to give the $ 6000 to get it back and they sent it out here and give me . My son doesn't even remember him he thinks my hus is his dad. His father dongive a shit but that ok

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
SA:April 14, 2015
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
Roxie-B said:
Impatient girl, HW!!

if i fi give unnuh my story unnuh bawl....i applied under conjugal enuh after being coached by the same aunty weh de a canada de now......and is after coming on here that i understood that it wouldnt work for me...everyone told me it na go work...so u know weh i do doe...me jus go up december marry him and go ma mom in florida cause everybody ears and mouth did de pon me..the only reason y im back in jamaica know is because they asked for the police record and rprf.. no one knows im here but my close family and even dem f up some time tooo O @ HW me a get a likkle one work fi pass me time sah.....me cyah go no more wid out money fi myself.....lol

I had my TRV before applying for my application an i could have stayed with my husband while doing this..but because of bad mind and they want to do with him what they will..they told me to wait it out at home....in novemeber my husband jus said one day we getting married in december you here book a ticket......everybody frighten...so i came down 3 weeks like a bad chargy and got married 8)....... and went to florida
@ Roxie,

Love it that u got something workwise. Take off a little pressure. But I tell u, them ppl who we think advising us familywise and so-called friendwise is a joke. The wanna help us to detriment knowingly or unknowingly, or purposefully :-X
Not a bag of ppl know I am back either but it sure speading that my thing get pull up. Not to worry, what will be, will be. Let us see how it wil turn out for me and see if good news spead as fast. I not doing anything for them. Strictly me and ma boss man.
But Roxie, why his aunt want to say do do anything...she on weed? Lol. There is a 99.999999% chance if left alone for 2 minutes myt hubby and I will be at it. I am sure before I leave out the airport somebody gonna get :-X

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
Divinity said:
Listen me man, when came down everyone wanted to know how long I'm staying and everyday they ask when I'm leaving till when they don't see me going anywhere they say mi get dip. I have been through hell emotionally since I been here. My own family members dontalk to me I'm sure they wondering if I'm going back bc I know they don't want me to. Trust mi I'm afraid of these people they bad mind and will go to any length to see that I don't go anywhere and I don't do anyone anything. My son is canadian and everyday he ask me when we leaving if I have to go anywhere I make my dad take me, keep myself to myself so there is this tension and funny feeling when I talk to anyone where I live . I need to get away from these people and keep my son very close. My daughter was born since came here and even that they asking how I didn't go up to have her them all up in my business.
Divinity,

Wait...look like ur ppl and my ppl know each other lol. Just this morning I had someone come to me laughing and asking what happen to did canada plan if it get "juck"...I just say "look so"....
And is not one or two time I get asked same question and even ask me how come they cant see me "7 or 11".....I am not sure but I think I know what the saying mean. I dont know much Jamaican saying or meaning but I can pick up.

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Bad mind is a hell of a thing.

When my husband was coming up, noone knew he was leaving. Not even family members...close family he told the night before..and everyone else found out once he was in Canada (whether it was him who called to say 'yuh know seh mi gone' for some family...or some who found out through the grape vine).

I didn't know bad mind until seeing it personally after individuals in Jamaica whom I was close to decided to stop talking to me because our wedding was 'too lavish' and 'money ah run' ....like they paid for the wedding..lol it was our money not borrowed funds lol!

Anyway - keep to yourself for real....you don't know what people would do otherwise

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Divinity said:
Listen me man, when came down everyone wanted to know how long I'm staying and everyday they ask when I'm leaving till when they don't see me going anywhere they say mi get dip. I have been through hell emotionally since I been here. My own family members dontalk to me I'm sure they wondering if I'm going back bc I know they don't want me to. Trust mi I'm afraid of these people they bad mind and will go to any length to see that I don't go anywhere and I don't do anyone anything. My son is canadian and everyday he ask me when we leaving if I have to go anywhere I make my dad take me, keep myself to myself so there is this tension and funny feeling when I talk to anyone where I live . I need to get away from these people and keep my son very close. My daughter was born since came here and even that they asking how I didn't go up to have her them all up in my business.

when I came back I stayed In portmore at my mom for 1 year, then move and go on my own, sharing a house with this girl and I must say that was nightmare on elm street living with here, her husband and mine work at the same place and that's how I hook up with her,

her husband been filing for her since 2011 and all now she cant get thru cause him don't want her there she living hell, any ways I was so tired if people I know asking whats going on with me tired of all the questions so I just pack up and move to stay at one of my friend in ochi she start bad mine me over me husband process and everything, and what got me most I had her as mother figure to me,

anyways felt like something was wrong so I call my spiritual friend, went to see her and she told me I had so much enemy so much people who don't want me to leave Jamaica, she say it was so bad staying at my friend if I stay there I would never hear from immigration, cause they so mad mind with them dirty mind towards me they had my file hiden that's why I couldn't hear from immi for a while,

as soon as I move from her house may 14 immigration email for medical may 19, I was like what a thing and now mi thing a flow thru

staying around negative people will not get you nowhere i've learn that, being back here as taught me so much about people, so wise people and learn from each other experiences and your will be good

yes I believe that bad mind is worst than obiya

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
CanadianWifey89 said:

When my husband was coming up, noone knew he was leaving. Not even family members...close family he told the night before..and everyone else found out once he was in Canada (whether it was him who called to say 'yuh know seh mi gone' for some family...or some who found out through the grape vine).

I didn't know bad mind until seeing it personally after individuals in Jamaica whom I was close to decided to stop talking to me because our wedding was 'too lavish' and 'money ah run' ....like they paid for the wedding..lol it was our money not borrowed funds lol!

Anyway - keep to yourself for real....you don't know what people would do otherwise

some Jamaicans both Jamaica and so far with experience in Canada are so bad mind and dirty minded towards each other is no joke believe me, they want to see any thing good come of your life, I don't know what that does to them to see people fail in life.

but I say good over evil any day and everyday

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
CanadianWifey89 said:

We had a friend of my husbands stop talking to us because we wouldnt fund them to come with us on road trips anymore, at first, bringing along people to where we were going for a day trip here and there was fine, but at some point ppl need to know better. Some of them think because their friend has a white spouse that they have to benefit out of it in someway. I had some of his friends ask me for money and invitation letters etc behind his back. Once hubby found out he cut them off. People dont know how to act.

Divinity

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
08-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-06-2015
File Transfer...
15-06-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
Hubbyswife u crack me up lol but seriously guys its been rough two days ago I went shopping usually my dad drive down in the yard but he stop at the gate bc he had to go somewhere else and when I was taking my stuff out the car I could feel the eyes in my neck back the same evening they send come borrow money from my mom and my uncle baby mother from me ridiculous these people know I will take care of my family and them no like that. That why I have to leave here and fast I can't sleep in my bed at night they can't handle my husband bc he's a tyrant so spiritually they wanna mess with me. But they don't know that I and my children are covered under the Blood of Jesus and the nights I can't sleep I pray and Jehovah alway mek a way for me.

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
shortyp2000 said:
We had a friend of my husbands stop talking to us because we wouldnt fund them to come with us on road trips anymore, at first, bringing along people to where we were going for a day trip here and there was fine, but at some point ppl need to know better. Some of them think because their friend has a white spouse that they have to benefit out of it in someway. I had some of his friends ask me for money and invitation letters etc behind his back. Once hubby found out he cut them off. People dont know how to act.
Tell me about it shortyp. From the see ppl with white is pure things them start to think. A man is a man, one just a lighter skin tone. It is not luck nor money, just happen to be who we fall in love with and wann aspend the rest of our lives with. I have so many ppl now in malice with me I had started to wonder if it was something I did them or something wrong with me. No guys serious....Is the first I have so many "friends" malice me. Work friends, home friends, family....from the grapevine utter that I gone canada and then marriage, then months later I was back. Snickers, laughter, snares like dirt....bare tings. What is the big deal? Try we trying like everyone else to make a life and live our own lives. Not that they bother me unduly, but they do affect ppl with their negative energy...

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
Divinity said:
Hubbyswife u crack me up lol but seriously guys its been rough two days ago I went shopping usually my dad drive down in the yard but he stop at the gate bc he had to go somewhere else and when I was taking my stuff out the car I could feel the eyes in my neck back the same evening they send come borrow money from my mom and my uncle baby mother from me ridiculous these people know I will take care of my family and them no like that. That why I have to leave here and fast I can't sleep in my bed at night they can't handle my husband bc he's a tyrant so spiritually they wanna mess with me. But they don't know that I and my children are covered under the Blood of Jesus and the nights I can't sleep I pray and Jehovah alway mek a way for me.
Divinity,
What they dont know is that all of this bigger than them. We know what we know. And trust me...as Impatient cautioned us...keep our info as much as possible to ourselves. I just wish I had done so sooner...as someoen ask I was oh so willing to share info, my ups and downs, my hubby our love stories, immigration update....never knew the ppl them had it updating the world, my workplace, etc and big big laughing at the prospect that the maybe pull up from what they seeing. Trust me, when I say my hubby have a ducks back to water...he doesnt seem to care and keep telling me he has my back and thats all that matters he says...Course I am a bit more circumspect and know that there is evil that ppl wish for others. Anyhow....them cant stop us from trying, one way or another we will be together.

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
impatientgirl said:
That's the time when you gonna get a fight because hubby is white, listen read psalms 35,91 everyday morning and night and pray off all negativity that's gonna come your way from family and friends, I know this!! Do it for your own good and believe, don't show your hubby pic to no one don't talk about him to no one if they see you guys then fine otherwise the less they know the better let them continue think nothing happening for your process, in God we trust and all will be well in the end, what God set for us no one can take that away believe that
True words Impatient....I have started a little while back now to not be so all up into telling ppl anything about him or or process. U r right just hold it down. Thing is tho u know u just dont or never wanted to let ur spouse know how sticky ur own ppl can be, not that his family or friends is impossible to do that, but I am yet to have it as bad as I been having it here. His friends just keep asking when is our big landing day for a barbque lol. Yes sure, they could be pretending but hey, i cant judge what i dont know or see, and surely can relate to as Divinity puts it, what u feel when thise eyes in ur neck back or in many a time in my case, I hear the laughter. It not in my head either guys, ppl actually come up to me and ask and laugh right there or shout out to me and i answer acknowledging their "psychic fortuning abilities"...Usually i say "yes man how u know so?", or I say "yes just one of them things", or "so it goes"....or the best..."we'll see"

lijasha

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015 - PC
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
With application
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
03-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2015 - DM!
HubbYsWiFeY said:
True words Impatient....I have started a little while back now to not be so all up into telling ppl anything about him or or process. U r right just hold it down. Thing is tho u know u just dont or never wanted to let ur spouse know how sticky ur own ppl can be, not that his family or friends is impossible to do that, but I am yet to have it as bad as I been having it here. His friends just keep asking when is our big landing day for a barbque lol. Yes sure, they could be pretending but hey, i cant judge what i dont know or see, and surely can relate to as Divinity puts it, what u feel when thise eyes in ur neck back or in many a time in my case, I hear the laughter. It not in my head either guys, ppl actually come up to me and ask and laugh right there or shout out to me and i answer acknowledging their "psychic fortuning abilities"...Usually i say "yes man how u know so?", or I say "yes just one of them things", or "so it goes"....or the best..."we'll see"
Recently my hubby's aunt told me that my best bet was to not tell anyone anything. "Bad mine people" are everywhere, especially family. So when people ask what's going on, best to tell them: we're working on things. Even if you know he/she's getting on the plane tomorrow. The less people know, the better off you are.

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
lijasha said:
Recently my hubby's aunt told me that my best bet was to not tell anyone anything. "Bad mine people" are everywhere, especially family. So when people ask what's going on, best to tell them: we're working on things. Even if you know he/she's getting on the plane tomorrow. The less people know, the better off you are.
Very true....

Cece0225

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
08-04-2015, SA: 15-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2016 DM: 02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
Congrats babes!!! im sooo happy for you!!! :D :D :D :D you must be smiling ear to ear!!!and yes I did call this bet!! I pray and hope for speedy processes for all!! :-* :D

Mrs.B angel said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

THANK YOU FADDA... My wait is "Finally" Over!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby got back his documents along with his PASSPORT TODAY. I'm so happy right now u guys don't even understand. I thought the process would take a year or so but no sah!!! kingston started processing my application March 26,2015 and look, less than 6 months. I'll be booking hubby ticket and going back home in few more weeks. Will keep u guys updated with how everything goes, thanks for all the LOVE & SUPPORT JAM FAM.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]"GOD IS GOOD OHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Cece0225

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
08-04-2015, SA: 15-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2016 DM: 02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
BY the wayyy THANKS A MILL FOR ALL OF THE ANNI WISHES!!! and to others who have similar or close annis --> HAPPY ANNI!!!!! :-*