Med's Done....
19-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
The thing is I don't even know if I need an ARC bc I had applied on H&C grounds bc was there for so long but got refused and they issue a departure order saying I could leave voluntarily by such a date and if I didn't they would issue deportation order so I left voluntarily but the same day I left I had to go to court. And that was the quickest court date I got to file for custody of my son so I got to the airport late and I was supposed to give them the paper to let them know I left and I didn't frigg ok about two months after I got a letter at the post office from my lawyer that canada border service contacted her wanting to know if I leave bc they are gonna prepare a deportation order so I should send my landing info and I did so I don't know if the did or didn't and I emailed that lawyer and she hasn't got back to me. I don't know what to do I'm going nuts

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
impatientgirl said:
Impatient girl - You are stunning! (yuh body ah gwan good, mi fi tell yuh!)
What a beautiful family you have.

Yes, definitely a first anniversary to remember even if he wasn't here. He made it so unbelievably special.

Saying a prayer for all of us tonight, I only hope we are reunited and permanently together forever with our loved ones.

Good night family!

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
SA:April 14, 2015
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
impatientgirl said:
Impatientgirl,
How u mean!!!!! Big up to u and ur lovely family....same way so......that is how we say "sizzling"...looks very very nice. Big up!!!! U know by end of this weekend we want to hear about the ticket book and thing. Kingston VO....we waiting.

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
impatientgirl said:
roxie-b no lie you know you always make smile mi nah lie still lol

hubby mommy say she want to come at the airport that day hubby say right away him tell her no mom you cant that's my family private time right there lol you know what that mean lol
Same way!!! Same thing my hubby line up...Lol.
Roxie....u now that we line up that day proper proper from airport as we land....Landing day or night is all for my hubby.....Next morning for the rest of the family lol....

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
impatientgirl said:
trust me girl I can relate to how you felt at that time, it was crazy believe me, I thought id lost my man forever, he promise me its not the end and he will never turn his back on me and he kept his word

am telling you it is a battle and we wont it

I got so much fight from so much enemies, people who I thought was my friend turned their back on me trust me I fight thru somuch evil this process to pull thru and with Jehovah who knows we are real brought us thru the hands of the wicked

all I can say is please guys do not speak about your process to no friends and less family knows the better trust me on this I'm talking from experience
Impatient....
Trust me....I wished I knew not to share info about my process before this....U are more than correct. I have felt it....But becuz we were so happy we gladly shared what was happening with anyone who asked and who we thought were genuinely concerned. After a short while, they turned their backs, all who I thought I was close to, even family...smh. And trust me, I know a few who still laughing right now not seeing anything happening for me, seeing me here hubby there & thinking and wishing that I dont get thru with this process. (They have expressed it is how I know) And to compound everything, when some found out my hubby white.....they sent on the "love"... :'(
aah boy. So it goes still, live and u learn. I just go keep quiet and ez still, he & I know what "clock strike-ing".....We good!! God we trust in....

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
impatientgirl said:
roxie-b no lie you know you always make smile mi nah lie still lol

hubby mommy say she want to come at the airport that day hubby say right away him tell her no mom you cant that's my family private time right there lol you know what that mean lol
How you mean man!!! :D

I remember last year.. the first time i wen to Canada after nt seeing my husband fi a year....he lived with his aunt and she well out line from early that i can stay the night being that everyone would see me for the first time but we should behave....

mama!!!.......lies you tel!

cause we still teif piece da night de.....couldnt help tht.....one a di time me husband all cover me mouth :eek: :-X

8)

dwl ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

but landing... a straight hotel me say noooooo meet and greet man.... daat a fi lata

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Same way!!! Same thing my hubby line up...Lol.
Roxie....u now that we line up that day proper proper from airport as we land....Landing day or night is all for my hubby.....Next morning for the rest of the family lol....
Me say HW!!!!

no time wasting to me ting!!! ;D

I will meet everyone some time mid day or later in the after noon.... wen me get up the next morning i wil say babe comeback to bed :-*.... lets meet everyone for dinner later 8)....lol

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Impatient....
Trust me....I wished I knew not to share info about my process before this....U are more than correct. I have felt it....But becuz we were so happy we gladly shared what was happening with anyone who asked and who we thought were genuinely concerned. After a short while, they turned their backs, all who I thought I was close to, even family...smh. And trust me, I know a few who still laughing right now not seeing anything happening for me, seeing me here hubby there & thinking and wishing that I dont get thru with this process. (They have expressed it is how I know) And to compound everything, when some found out my hubby white.....they sent on the "love"... :'(
aah boy. So it goes still, live and u learn. I just go keep quiet and ez still, he & I know what "clock strike-ing".....We good!! God we trust in....
Impatient girl, HW!!

if i fi give unnuh my story unnuh bawl....i applied under conjugal enuh after being coached by the same aunty weh de a canada de now......and is after coming on here that i understood that it wouldnt work for me...everyone told me it na go work...so u know weh i do doe...me jus go up december marry him and go ma mom in florida cause everybody ears and mouth did de pon me..the only reason y im back in jamaica know is because they asked for the police record and rprf.. no one knows im here but my close family and even dem f up some time tooo O @ HW me a get a likkle one work fi pass me time sah.....me cyah go no more wid out money fi myself.....lol

I had my TRV before applying for my application an i could have stayed with my husband while doing this..but because of bad mind and they want to do with him what they will..they told me to wait it out at home....in novemeber my husband jus said one day we getting married in december you here book a ticket......everybody frighten...so i came down 3 weeks like a bad chargy and got married 8)....... and went to florida

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Divinity said:
The thing is I don't even know if I need an ARC bc I had applied on H&C grounds bc was there for so long but got refused and they issue a departure order saying I could leave voluntarily by such a date and if I didn't they would issue deportation order so I left voluntarily but the same day I left I had to go to court. And that was the quickest court date I got to file for custody of my son so I got to the airport late and I was supposed to give them the paper to let them know I left and I didn't frigg ok about two months after I got a letter at the post office from my lawyer that canada border service contacted her wanting to know if I leave bc they are gonna prepare a deportation order so I should send my landing info and I did so I don't know if the did or didn't and I emailed that lawyer and she hasn't got back to me. I don't know what to do I'm going nuts
Listen don't go nuts over this and I will research to see if you need a arc from a departure order knowing you leave on you own that's good sign an you have a child with your hubby even greater sign, so take it from me as long as your lawyer does their job right you have nothing to worry about ok, just stay strong for hubby an yourself and your child ok mama, so stop the worrying your good believe, why I know because as I said earlier I was picked up with my son, I was in holding centre for a week then they bought my ticket and send me n my son home so your case a little better than mine and am ok so no worrying, as my spiritual friend told me...."anxiety is not from God it's from the enemie, and when we get anxious that's when the devil step in ok"

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
MixedChick92 said:
Impatient girl - You are stunning! (yuh body ah gwan good, mi fi tell yuh!)
What a beautiful family you have.

Yes, definitely a first anniversary to remember even if he wasn't here. He made it so unbelievably special.

Saying a prayer for all of us tonight, I only hope we are reunited and permanently together forever with our loved ones.

Good night family!
Thank you honey, I do try to stay stunning to keep him from straying lol

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Impatient....
That's the time when you gonna get a fight because hubby is white, listen read psalms 35,91 everyday morning and night and pray off all negativity that's gonna come your way from family and friends, I know this!! Do it for your own good and believe, don't show your hubby pic to no one don't talk about him to no one if they see you guys then fine otherwise the less they know the better let them continue think nothing happening for your process, in God we trust and all will be well in the end, what God set for us no one can take that away believe that

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
Roxie-B said:
Impatient girl, HW!!

if i fi give unnuh my story unnuh bawl....i applied under conjugal enuh after being coached by the same aunty weh de a canada de now......and is after coming on here that i understood that it wouldnt work for me...everyone told me it na go work...so u know weh i do doe...me jus go up december marry him and go ma mom in florida cause everybody ears and mouth did de pon me..the only reason y im back in jamaica know is because they asked for the police record and rprf.. no one knows im here but my close family and even dem f up some time tooo O @ HW me a get a likkle one work fi pass me time sah.....me cyah go no more wid out money fi myself.....lol

I had my TRV before applying for my application an i could have stayed with my husband while doing this..but because of bad mind and they want to do with him what they will..they told me to wait it out at home....in novemeber my husband jus said one day we getting married in december you here book a ticket......everybody frighten...so i came down 3 weeks like a bad chargy and got married 8)....... and went to florida
Hey a the Jamaicans that's in Canada always get f**k over by their own family member, cause them feel like we gonna just come a Canada and pass them out, but wait man them ago see us and we already familiar with the Canada system already and we a go back straight, trust me they gonna see us and wish us well believe me, all when my so father know that am back after him call immigration on us him a come beg me to stay married to him!! You believe that? me just run him, and when him hear say a white man me married to!!! That cut deep in him soul, so him nuh support my son no more n turn him back on him, but him do the best thing ever cause his dad now is doing a great job, so them better watch out cause am coming back with full force to be better and do better

Divinity

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
08-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-06-2015
File Transfer...
15-06-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
Listen me man, when came down everyone wanted to know how long I'm staying and everyday they ask when I'm leaving till when they don't see me going anywhere they say mi get dip. I have been through hell emotionally since I been here. My own family members dontalk to me I'm sure they wondering if I'm going back bc I know they don't want me to. Trust mi I'm afraid of these people they bad mind and will go to any length to see that I don't go anywhere and I don't do anyone anything. My son is canadian and everyday he ask me when we leaving if I have to go anywhere I make my dad take me, keep myself to myself so there is this tension and funny feeling when I talk to anyone where I live . I need to get away from these people and keep my son very close. My daughter was born since came here and even that they asking how I didn't go up to have her them all up in my business.

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Divinity said:
Listen me man, when came down everyone wanted to know how long I'm staying and everyday they ask when I'm leaving till when they don't see me going anywhere they say mi get dip. I have been through hell emotionally since I been here. My own family members dontalk to me I'm sure they wondering if I'm going back bc I know they don't want me to. Trust mi I'm afraid of these people they bad mind and will go to any length to see that I don't go anywhere and I don't do anyone anything. My son is canadian and everyday he ask me when we leaving if I have to go anywhere I make my dad take me, keep myself to myself so there is this tension and funny feeling when I talk to anyone where I live . I need to get away from these people and keep my son very close. My daughter was born since came here and even that they asking how I didn't go up to have her them all up in my business.
Thats so sad. Why cant people just mind their own business. And why do people feel the need that they have to know every step of the process that we are going thru. And if we dont tell them anything they automatically judge and think we are doing something wrong. I noticed from a long time ago that there are too many bad minds out there that love to see us suffer thru this. People ask me all the time whats going on and when will my husband be here. I just tell them now that they will know when hes here, and they dont need to know more than that. These people think immigration updates us daily or something, or that its so quick.
I always here from someone about how they lnow a person got thru in a month or two so i must be doing something wrong. People need to mind their own business.