Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Roxie-B said:
bwoi, I'm just easing up on everything to be honest. else me ago mad ???

What I look at (and dont think im a bad person guys) is that if nobody else nt hearing ntn... there is ntn to worry about.

Mek me see everybody start hear from Kingston, den I'm gonna goo bonkers....lol

Just trying to occupy my time with everything else, read the forum, talk to my husband and family to keep me sane.

An try to lose some weight so tht wen i see my hubby i can jump him on spot ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I don't know if this will work for everybody but this is what I did, I just made up my mind to stop caring so much and wanting it so bad and don't even check this website for a while and even stop checking ecase, I just got fedup and take my mind off them but I was angry at immigration and I still am tho till they free me up and let me reunite with my family, I just got fedup and say you know what its either they give it to me or they don't I don't care anymore. then just when I wasn't expecting it they email for rcmp prints and then redo meds then ppr in one week after so I don't know if you or anybody else can try that.

I realize when you want something so bad it takes forever to get it, especially from immigration

and what I do with pos when they request something as soon as they get it and I check and know they receive It I email them to let them know that what they requested was received by who ever then I don't email again till they do, so I don't know

I put up a don't care attitude and it help me in tact in this last part

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Divinity said:
Hey, hope everyone is doing ok. I was living in Canada for 8yrs without status and was asked to leave voluntarily and did so in 2013 I had to get full custody of my son so he could stay here with me in jamaica. My then boyfriend now husband came down and marry me. I got pregnant 2013 dec and had my baby last sep. He sent my app in April along with my medical report and police clearance for canada plus pics etc and cic canada said he was approved and it was sent to kingston. What's next and how long is the wait ? Its like I'm going crazy, don't know what's next . I think lost like 10 pounds already from worrying its crazy. Our daughter is ok bc any child born to a canadian citizen anywhere is automatically a citizen so we already sent in for her citizenship certificate
well my dear sound like you on the right track and since they approve hubby and your baby citizen then its just you, I can say it depends on the officer handling your file if they will go fast or not, you know, all I can say is worrying don't help at all believe me, try and be strong for you your daughter and hubby ok you all need each other support and strength.

and trust this site with these ladies senior and junior has help me and each other to cope thru this. just vent on here if you need to

I was there for 3 years and got sent back by my son father who was my husband, who got himself deported, then didn't stop till he tell his family to spy on me find my address and call border service to come pick up me and my son.

I thought I wasn't ever gonna come back to Canada and see they now have my passport and am just waiting for them to return it so I can come

back it is hard and it will be hard but knowing what your fighting for will worth it at the end so keep the strength
lucky for me I stole a white man heart we both in love same age he came and fight for me. pay to divorce that piece of sh*t then come visit propose and marry me later that year and now here I am waiting for that book to go and be with my prince. sometime it pays to be unfaithful

cheer up hon

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
impatientgirl said:
well my dear sound like you on the right track and since they approve hubby and your baby citizen then its just you, I can say it depends on the officer handling your file if they will go fast or not, you know, all I can say is worrying don't help at all believe me, try and be strong for you your daughter and hubby ok you all need each other support and strength.

and trust this site with these ladies senior and junior has help me and each other to cope thru this. just vent on here if you need to

I was there for 3 years and got sent back by my son father who was my husband, who got himself deported, then didn't stop till he tell his family to spy on me find my address and call border service to come pick up me and my son.

I thought I wasn't ever gonna come back to Canada and see they now have my passport and am just waiting for them to return it so I can come

back it is hard and it will be hard but knowing what your fighting for will worth it at the end so keep the strength
lucky for me I stole a white man heart we both in love same age he came and fight for me. pay to divorce that piece of sh*t then come visit propose and marry me later that year and now here I am waiting for that book to go and be with my prince. sometime it pays to be unfaithful

cheer up hon
Impatientgirl :D

Me a listen to you ........ DWL... Me know yuh did bad under the quite enuh ;D ;D ;D ;D

But In all things God give us only what he knowsss We can bare, he prepares us and sometimes we as women...we back haffi broad. Think sometime this wait is both our punishment and our lesson/test.

He is preparing us to be patient and also to understand tht the road a head is also going to be hard and lonely even when you have your man there cause a him same one ago give us baddaration (Cause no ask if sometimes him get pon me last nerve)

we can only wait.

Bwoi impatient girl, im trying to ignore everything for immigration, some days are better than others cause i may or may not have things to occupy me. but other times it get the better of me. It is the worst feeling when other ppl have your life in there hands scrutinizing and playing guessing games with it. i feel like a reality star with Kingston, and my story is being passed on to VO after VO and everyboy has something to say about what they read nt knowing the truth about it, :-[

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
@shortyp2000
she send it to this address

Courier address
(no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8 will it ok?

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
chucky44 said:
@ shortyp2000
she send it to this address

Courier address
(no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8 will it ok?
Hmmm, im not sure. Either they will transfer it for her or they might send it back. Tell her to give them a call and see what they will do. I dont think it will be a big problem.

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
shortyp2000 said:
Hmmm, im not sure. Either they will transfer it for her or they might send it back. Tell her to give them a call and see what they will do. I dont think it will be a big problem.

Happy Canada Day everone and I have a quick question. Does anyone know of a live in helper or a caregiver. I am looking for someone to take care of my parents in Jamaica urgently

ally89

Dec 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KIingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2 2015
Doc's Request.
September 8 2015 & February 25 2016
AOR Received.
April 7 2015
File Transfer...
Either May 29 2015 or June 25 2015
Med's Request
Nope
Med's Done....
June 11 2014
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
February 25 2016
shortyp2000 said:
Hi Ally,
eCas is the online way to check your status.
As for the medical, you can wait to see what they say, sometimes they allow an extention. You could be proactive and email them to see if they want new medical as well. Just so you know, kingston doesnt update ecas very often. They took about 2 months to tell me my medicals were received. I wouldnt have known that info if i hadnt emailed them.
Ohhh ok thanks for the valued information....I have been going to the website to check out status I just did not know it was termed as ECAS

Is the email address for the Kgn office provided in the email I received frm CIC...if not can u provide it to me plz and thanks

lijasha

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015 - PC
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
With application
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
03-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2015 - DM!
I figured I'd ask...I didn't pay the landing fee when applying and they requested it on Jun 3. I paid on Jun 7. They said I had 30 days and I emailed them about 2 wks ago and they replied saying they got it. I heard various places that not paying the fee with the initial application can hold up the file ffor upto 2 mos. Believe me I regretted not paying originally, but now that it's paid and confirmed received, does anyone have any idea what to expect? I'm figuring maybe Jul 3 they'll look at my file again (30 days from request) - what has others experienced?

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
daintygirl said:
Happy Canada Day everone and I have a quick question. Does anyone know of a live in helper or a caregiver. I am looking for someone to take care of my parents in Jamaica urgently
What part of Jamaica do they live in?

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
ally89 said:
Ohhh ok thanks for the valued information....I have been going to the website to check out status I just did not know it was termed as ECAS

Is the email address for the Kgn office provided in the email I received frm CIC...if not can u provide it to me plz and thanks
Yes it should be in the letter or it may be a link to where you can send case specific inquiries. I dont have it on me right now but if you cant find it, pm me and ill get it for you when i have a chance to get on my laptop

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
SA:April 14, 2015
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
Roxie,

What u say...dont bother check back ecas till around 2nd week of July...kinda sticky cuz I have the website on speedial on my laptop lol. Enjoy ur holiday guys!!...No holiday for me....I up and down try to keep busy and sort out till I hear a thing...

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
lijasha said:
I figured I'd ask...I didn't pay the landing fee when applying and they requested it on Jun 3. I paid on Jun 7. They said I had 30 days and I emailed them about 2 wks ago and they replied saying they got it. I heard various places that not paying the fee with the initial application can hold up the file ffor upto 2 mos. Believe me I regretted not paying originally, but now that it's paid and confirmed received, does anyone have any idea what to expect? I'm figuring maybe Jul 3 they'll look at my file again (30 days from request) - what has others experienced?
Usually after you pay the fee you just wait for ppr. Could be anytime. I kinda regret paying mine upfront because now I dont know where I stand, if they are going to call anyday for PPR or if my file is still waiting on someones desk or what. Ugh. So irritating!

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
impatientgirl said:
since no one answer then I will lol
yes my dear they have to wait till you done clear and out of there
Impatientgirl,
Thanks for responding also.
Roxie did give me a little insight that he has to wait outside till I done and land and clear immigration, customs etc....So my excitement and jumping have to do outside lol.

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
impatientgirl said:
I don't know if this will work for everybody but this is what I did, I just made up my mind to stop caring so much and wanting it so bad and don't even check this website for a while and even stop checking ecase, I just got fedup and take my mind off them but I was angry at immigration and I still am tho till they free me up and let me reunite with my family, I just got fedup and say you know what its either they give it to me or they don't I don't care anymore. then just when I wasn't expecting it they email for rcmp prints and then redo meds then ppr in one week after so I don't know if you or anybody else can try that.

I realize when you want something so bad it takes forever to get it, especially from immigration

and what I do with pos when they request something as soon as they get it and I check and know they receive It I email them to let them know that what they requested was received by who ever then I don't email again till they do, so I don't know

I put up a don't care attitude and it help me in tact in this last part
Impatientgirl,

How long did you take to get ur RMCP prints? Was it from jamaica or Cananda u made the request? Just want to know if it was Jamaica paperprints u sent off....I just sent for mine and just checking if it really going to take 22 weeks. I dont get anyfeed back on the conversion to digital by the CIC accredited fingerprint company ::)

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
shortyp2000 said:
Usually after you pay the fee you just wait for ppr. Could be anytime. I kinda regret paying mine upfront because now I dont know where I stand, if they are going to call anyday for PPR or if my file is still waiting on someones desk or what. Ugh. So irritating!
@ Shortyp & Lijasha,

Hold it up by 2 months if I waited to pay RPRF? I just paid for mine and send it off about 2 weeks ago, I waited till they asked for it. So that plus the worst case scenario of waiting 22 weeks on RCMP, 2 months + 22 weeks, Mercy!! It looking like January 2015...whoa. Is there a smilie icon with hands covering eyes? :eek: