18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Leshatesha said:
We just got another letter stating: to conclude your application you will need to pay RPRF. I have not followed up today on the email that I sent them with the receipt. This is was already stated in the previous letter they had sent requesting a whole bunch of other stuff. Has anyone had the ask for all this and still deny the application?
You can email them a copy as well to prove that it was paid

Leshatesha

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per you advice Sammy I did that on Wednesday. I had mailed it as well. I should have asked on the forum first before I had mailed it out. But I definately emailed it to them. I will follow up today.

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Leshatesha said:
We just got another letter stating: to conclude your application you will need to pay RPRF. I have not followed up today on the email that I sent them with the receipt. This is was already stated in the previous letter they had sent requesting a whole bunch of other stuff. Has anyone had the ask for all this and still deny the application?
Yes it happened to Mrs. Davis, they have requested the RPRF fees and has been denied 2 months later. You will see the info on the spreadsheet. Link in my signature.

keptis

Mar 1, 2015
Hi,

I am new. Can someone share their experience of the first stage of the process? I wish to sponser my wife. Thks

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
[size=10pt][size=10pt]HELLO YA'LL,

HUBBY MAILED OFF THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS THAT THEY REQUESTED FROM HIM IN POS ON MARCH 4TH. THE WAIT CONTINUES...

I JUST FOUND A NEW JOB SO, I AM NOT ABLE TO READ UP, SO IM SENDING A GENERAL SHOUTOUT TO ALL THAT HAVE GOT THROUGH IN THE PAST MONTH AND THOSE THAT ARE STILL WAITING OR WHO HAVE DECIDED TO APPEAL... GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE.
[/size][/size]

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
Hey everyone, I sent in our package a few weeks ago but I just realized that one of my forms is outdated and it's been stressing me all week. I called CIC in Mississauga to ask if I send in the updated form if they can just add it to our package before it even gets opened, as the processing times are at almost 3 months still for SA. The chick was super rude and just basically said no, that's not possible and that they will most likely mail our package back to me. Fine. What I'm wondering is if our package does get sent back now, will my husband have to redo his police check before we can resend it in? Or can I just swap out the outdated form for the current one and send the package back as is? The police check was done in January and I thought it had to be received by them within 3 months of being issued, but if it takes until May for them to even open our application and send it back to us, and then another 3 months after that for them to open it again after we resend everything in again, will they send it back a second time because the police check is no longer current enough?? Ughhh this process is so frustrating and I've barely begun yet :( Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
MrsMcLaughlin said:
Hey everyone, I sent in our package a few weeks ago but I just realized that one of my forms is outdated and it's been stressing me all week. I called CIC in Mississauga to ask if I send in the updated form if they can just add it to our package before it even gets opened, as the processing times are at almost 3 months still for SA. The chick was super rude and just basically said no, that's not possible and that they will most likely mail our package back to me. Fine. What I'm wondering is if our package does get sent back now, will my husband have to redo his police check before we can resend it in? Or can I just swap out the outdated form for the current one and send the package back as is? The police check was done in January and I thought it had to be received by them within 3 months of being issued, but if it takes until May for them to even open our application and send it back to us, and then another 3 months after that for them to open it again after we resend everything in again, will they send it back a second time because the police check is no longer current enough?? Ughhh this process is so frustrating and I've barely begun yet :( Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!!
Yea the PC will need to be redo....but you should wait until it expired, its valid for 9 months. My process took 12 months and at 10 months we redo the PC and send it to Kingston with a letter of explanation (even they did not request it) and I sure that helped cause my husband receive the call for PPR and they did not request anything else. And some people who did not redo it, receive the call for PPR + Kingston have requested to redo PC....so just wait the date of expiration and redo it at that time if your process is still in pending.

guyanese24

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014 (return as cic updated 2 forms) resummited -Sept 09th 2014- All fees were paid, medical,police check,skype,photos etc summited with app.
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2014- Sponsor Approved Letter
File Transfer...
Sept 09th 2014, Husband got email Nov 3rd,2014 from POS stating they have recieved his app.
Med's Request
Medical Recieved by POS Dec 2014-In Process Dec 11th 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
Dec-16-2014- Thank you God (CIC Receive passport dec 18th)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb -05-15, Passport in hand Feb 12th 2015
LANDED..........
Pending - March 07th 2015
impatientgirl said:
I am so pissed off angry frustrated mad everything at this damn process I wish they could either send a respond to say the reject the process so I can move on with my life or they just approved the damn thing, they requested police clearance in December and they received it on the 12 of January, I email them asking for more indept details on my process and these people are gonna let me know they are still waiting on PC, so I wrote them an email to let them know who received it and the day n time It was received, I am loosing my mind here, my husband is here in jamaica visiting me n our son, he leaves on Saturday and he was hoping to hear some good news, my faith is so low I feel like giving up n don't care anymore, port of Spain I thought would process faster but I guess I was fooling myself

I just wanna hear something am tired of all this waiting n wondering when will this end
hey hang in there and dont give up the faith. Thid process is indeed a tough, frustrating, mind bkowing and every other depressing word you can think about but you have hold it together. Will add you to my prayer list for some great news.

guyanese24

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014 (return as cic updated 2 forms) resummited -Sept 09th 2014- All fees were paid, medical,police check,skype,photos etc summited with app.
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sept 09th 2014, Husband got email Nov 3rd,2014 from POS stating they have recieved his app.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MrsMcLaughlin said:
when we submitted our application in august the sent back the entire package saying that a form was not up to date. After re checking everything we found that it was CIC error so we attached a letter and resend package. We asked if we cohld have sent the form separately from the package but they said no so I guess its just the process. Hang in there snd hope they dont return your package

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
guyanese24 said:
hey hang in there and dont give up the faith. Thid process is indeed a tough, frustrating, mind bkowing and every other depressing word you can think about but you have hold it together. Will add you to my prayer list for some great news.
Thanks a lot for your encouraging words, I actually got an email this morning they asking for digitized finger prints to send to the rcmp n they send the forms to my email to print am still frustrated cause that's another wait time but whatever

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
Not sure if anyone can help, here's the deal, after two years we finally received the Decree Absolute from the courts. He had been separated for over three years and it took use two years to finalize the divorce. Now the Clerk from the court I "think" is trying to hustle us but not sure so I bring it here. He states that the divorce papers we have wont be accepted by the embassy cause the are not certified???? he needs 10,000$JAto do so hhhhmmm.

guyanese24

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hey guys, countdown to hubby ' s arrival tomorrow So excited 8) will keep you posted and landing story will follow......

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
MrsMcLaughlin said:
You won't need to redo it if they haven't looked at your package yet. As long as Mississauga has received the app before the 3 months is up then your are fine. They don't count the waiting days for SA. As Meljam said they are good for 9mths only so come September you will need to redo it and send a new one in

solkaman

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston via Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-14
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
March 10 2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-07-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
Hi everyone,

I have been reading you guys for a little while now and learning more and more about this process. Some stories are a bit scary and others are positive and inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

I submitted our application in September 2014 to Mississauga for sponsorship approval. I got an email October 16th saying that it was approved and had been transferred to Kingston. I follow our application on line on a regular basis but nothing has changed as of yet. I look at the spreadsheet from time to time and I am encouraged when I see the recent trend for the 2014 applications. The total time seems shorter then in previous years. I see applications being processed in 6-7-8-9 months. That is more like it! I can only hope that ours will get done in that time frame. I also know someone in a similar situation as mine who was asked for their passport after 7 months so this is positive.

I am curious to hear from other 2014 applicants in Kingston to find out about their experience so far. Also, any recommendations in terms of do's and don'ts. I sent an email to Kingston a while back with a few questions but no replies from them.......

Thanks in advance!

suzanne2014

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2015 lost sent second one they recieved it May 13
AOR Received.
13-06-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Good question solka I'm hoping for a fast processing too I sent mine in last month... here's too hoping