+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

chnkymnky

May 1, 2014
PrayerWarrior said:
Wow, you are indeed a strong individual!
Keep standing strong. This thread is truly a wonderful beckon of hope and wonderful support system. I felt the same way when I stumbled upon this thread.
It helped me a lot (all of us I believe) and I was also moved by the support I witnessed on this thread.
I wish you the best in all your endeavours and a wonderful marriage!
Love conquers all!

God bless!
thanks so much, your story as well is very touching. Keep having Faith, it will be soon :)

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
jamaicansgirl said:
Good morning fam

:D :D :D :D :DBIG NEWS :D :D :D

My husbands step mom (where our daughter is living) Got call yesterday from Kingston. I thought they would request my daughters passport however, they asked her to come in and much to my surprise they had ALL my daughters papers including VISA ready to go. OMG we are sooooo excited, we are already planning the mini trip down to get her. Talked to her on the phone last night and she was so excited she kept laughing and saying yayyy (she's 6) LOL She's too cute I love her and can't wait to complete our family. Thank-you to everyone for the support. I hope this is a sign that Kingston is on the move and you will all get through ASAP. ONE LOVE ;)
Sammy and Thor... That is the post I was talking about yesterday.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
MelJam said:
Sammy and Thor... That is the post I was talking about yesterday.
Mel sounds like they had her go in with her passport which she hand delivered and they put her visa right in it for her. Obviously in the days when you could actually go to the High Commission Office. Wonder if other HCO do that as well?

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Twoheartsonelove said:
Mel sounds like they had her go in with her passport which she hand delivered and they put her visa right in it for her. Obviously in the days when you could actually go to the High Commission Office. Wonder if other HCO do that as well?
Yes exaxtly that is the interessing thing about it. She got Decision Made and 2 days after got the visa instead of send the passport in! I wondering if they still proceed like this sometimes.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
MelJam said:
Yes exaxtly that is the interessing thing about it. She got Decision Made and 2 days after got the visa instead of send the passport in! I wondering if they still proceed like this sometimes.
I hope so for your benefit and those that are waiting and want spouses home for Christmas.

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
Good morning !!

Yep there is is still time for more spouses to be wrapped in a red bow and delivered home in time for Christmas!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE KINGSTON!!! Keep working hard, we need a lot more PPRs this week. Keeping the chant going:

PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
CocoVanilla said:
Good morning !!

Yep there is is still time for more spouses to be wrapped in a red bow and delivered home in time for Christmas!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE KINGSTON!!! Keep working hard, we need a lot more PPRs this week. Keeping the chant going:

**CHANTING** PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR !!!
Yes yes !!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
CocoVanilla said:
Good morning !!

Can I selfishly add POS to that chant?!??!

*chanting* PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
April 24 2014 for children
Med's Done....
June 2013. Now extended until April 30th 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
CocoVanilla said:
Good morning !!

Good morning jamfam!
SOOO much great news in here yesterday!!! Kingston is working hard!! Let's hope they keep working hard and get the rest of the 2013 applicatants ppr to be home on time for Christmas! I'm really starting to get worn down with this process, sooo many weeks have gone by that we've been "in process" and every week that passes with nothing gets harder and harder! :( do we have any other 2013 applianta left in here?? I know THOR is 2013, anyone else? Let's get everyone chanting n get all our 2013 applicants home in time for Christmas! Trying very very very hard to be positive but its getting sooo difficult the longer it takes.. At over 17 months now we need another great day like yesterday!

Come on Kingston and pos let's get some ppr out today plz!!!

PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR!!!!!

Mrs. Wright

Dec 3, 2014
I am also from the 2013 applications, I've been following this thread for a few weeks now and received some useful information thus far. My file has been transferred to POS and on Nov. 6 I received an email that my husband had to submit an update of his PC, Meds, family info form, and Schedule A forms again!! But I guess the best part of the letter was that he got a PPR too!! ;D... ECAS says that my file went "In process" on Nov. 5.

I followed what Mrs. Parkin said in regards to using DHL and his documents were dropped off on Friday evening, however it did not ship until Monday and it was Delivered in POS on Dec. 2 @ 11:57am according to the tracking #, and it also stated the person who signed for it. I emailed POS this morning to see if they could confirm that they have in fact received the documents (I'm a little paranoid I guess lol), however I've not received an email back so far (I guess its still early). Hoping to have my hubby here before Christmas, but especially before our baby is born.

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
Our LANDING STORY.....Finally!
So as you all know we got our visas issued while we waited in the Kingston office the day after our interview. That in itself was an incredible experience. When we met her in the office I presented her with my 2" binder full of supporting documents and evidence. All she wanted to see was proof that I had visited since the process started and proof that we lived together before we got married.
As soon as she saw the proof that I had visited she said, "okay, I have no question that this is a bonifide and genuine relationship. As soon as you give me your passport s and police certificates, we will issue you the visas while you wait.". I can't tell you the joy that filled my heart. I asked her to repeat herself because I couldn't believe my ears. The tears came like a waterfall. All I could think was how happy my son would be to have his "Teddybear" home.

That night we booked the tickets so my husband and stepson could fly home with me.

We sat on the flight with my stepson at the Window, me in the middle and hubby on the aisle. It was my stepsons first flight ever. He was completely engrossed in the whole process
His face pressed on the glass watching every movement. It was awesome to experience it with him.

We were the third people to get off the plane. We rushed to the immigration line and waited for not more than 15 mind. The officer told us that we should have filled out 2 seperate declaration cards because we didn't live at the same address yet, but she would let it slide. She directed us to the interview room where the officer took our COPR forms and passports and completed us in 5 miss flat. We were done. All in less than an hour.
13 months 3 weeks and 4 days of Hell and 53 mins of processing heaven

So happy and settling in well. Hubby starts work on Monday and son looking for a job.

Trust me. This is just like a bad pregnancy, because when it's all over, all you can think about is the beauty before you.

God bless you all. Love will always reign supreme.

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
lexi said:
Our LANDING STORY.....Finally!
So as you all know we got our visas issued while we waited in the Kingston office the day after our interview. That in itself was an incredible experience. When we met her in the office I presented her with my 2" binder full of supporting documents and evidence. All she wanted to see was proof that I had visited since the process started and proof that we lived together before we got married.
As soon as she saw the proof that I had visited she said, "okay, I have no question that this is a bonifide and genuine relationship. As soon as you give me your passport s and police certificates, we will issue you the visas while you wait.". I can't tell you the joy that filled my heart. I asked her to repeat herself because I couldn't believe my ears. The tears came like a waterfall. All I could think was how happy my son would be to have his "Teddybear" home.

That night we booked the tickets so my husband and stepson could fly home with me.

We sat on the flight with my stepson at the Window, me in the middle and hubby on the aisle. It was my stepsons first flight ever. He was completely engrossed in the whole process
His face pressed on the glass watching every movement. It was awesome to experience it with him.

We were the third people to get off the plane. We rushed to the immigration line and waited for not more than 15 mind. The officer told us that we should have filled out 2 seperate declaration cards because we didn't live at the same address yet, but she would let it slide. She directed us to the interview room where the officer took our COPR forms and passports and completed us in 5 miss flat. We were done. All in less than an hour.
13 months 3 weeks and 4 days of Hell and 53 mins of processing heaven

So happy and settling in well. Hubby starts work on Monday and son looking for a job.

Trust me. This is just like a bad pregnancy, because when it's all over, all you can think about is the beauty before you.

God bless you all. Love will always reign supreme.
Nice landing story !! I am happy for you guys ! :)

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
I sent back an email to MP to clarify about the email she sent yesterday about the approval decision and I asked her if it is normal that hubby did not receive call or email yet so she respond saying she think that this step could take 6 to 8 weeks !!! :eek:

The file is approved, how comes it could takes 6 or 8 weeks for PPR...!! To my eyes it doesn't make sens !!

What you guys thinking about it?