not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
lonelymrs said:
Hey guys I got home Monday night from JA :( Its so hard walking away from him at the airport I hate it I feel so defeated with this process such bull*censored word*!! I wanted to give u an update I filled out the appeal forms literally 10 mins after getting home from the airport and expressed mailed them back to them Tuesday morning ! And now we wait......I don't even know whats next in this part of the process and the refusal letter states nothing really, just this...

"It is my belief that you entered this marriage primarily to gain admission as a member of the Family Class. As a result, you do not meet the definition of a member of the family class."

This infuriates me to my core :mad: :'( No one seems to answer anything on the appeal thread either!
Ohhh lonelymrs I am so very sad to read this. I am sure someone else will come along and provide you information that you seek, but from what I have heard in the past it is a lot of waiting and frustration. I feel for you that you have to go through this. Hang in there and please keep us posted.

Jessie2014

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Additional photos, police clearance and FBI redo requested February 17, 2015/FBI REDO SINCE FIRST TWO WERE INCORRECT. RECEIVED IN MARCH 29
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
March 26, 2014 (Received as per CIC)
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
lonelymrs said:
Hey guys I got home Monday night from JA :( Its so hard walking away from him at the airport I hate it I feel so defeated with this process such bull*censored word*!! I wanted to give u an update I filled out the appeal forms literally 10 mins after getting home from the airport and expressed mailed them back to them Tuesday morning ! And now we wait......I don't even know whats next in this part of the process and the refusal letter states nothing really, just this...

"It is my belief that you entered this marriage primarily to gain admission as a member of the Family Class. As a result, you do not meet the definition of a member of the family class."

This infuriates me to my core :mad: :'( No one seems to answer anything on the appeal thread either!
I'm sorry dear...You both deserve to be together as husband and wife. And you will. Don't let them have the last say.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
atclarke said:
Update everyone.. my husband got an e-mail an hour ago saying he needs to send his passport to the Kingston office with a prepaid waybill for DHL or Tara. Does that mean they're going to put a visa in it? They didn't ask for anything else
WOW!! Yes sounds like PPR from KGN in what may be a record time for them in a very long time. Congrats!

Now we just need PPRs for those of us waiting longer and who were the scapegoats to help KGN clear out their backlog and now our files are in IMMIGRATION-LIMBO-HELL! UGH!!

Charlyn42

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-14
Doc's Request.
06-12-14
AOR Received.
05-04-14
File Transfer...
05-04-14
Med's Done....
Dec. 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-01-15
atclarke said:
Update everyone.. my husband got an e-mail an hour ago saying he needs to send his passport to the Kingston office with a prepaid waybill for DHL or Tara. Does that mean they're going to put a visa in it? They didn't ask for anything else
Congrats atclarke, first 2014 applicant to get PPR, you give the rest hope.

Jessie2014

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Additional photos, police clearance and FBI redo requested February 17, 2015/FBI REDO SINCE FIRST TWO WERE INCORRECT. RECEIVED IN MARCH 29
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
foreal. that is most excellent!

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
CONGRATS atclarke!!!!!!!

This is fabulous news! Wow. This makes me soooo happy and filled with hope.

Let's go Kingston..... Please clear out the rest of the 2013 applicants and then move on to my file, please please please!!! :)

Continuing the chant........

PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!
PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!
PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!
PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!
PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!

atclarke

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Thank you everyone! So they said to send the passport but does anyone know the address in Kingston where my husband should send it? They didn't include an address..

Jessie2014

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
CocoVanilla said:
CONGRATS atclarke!!!!!!!

This is fabulous news! Wow. This makes me soooo happy and filled with hope.

Let's go Kingston..... Please clear out the rest of the 2013 applicants and then move on to my file, please please please!!! :)

Continuing the chant........

PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!
PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!
PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!
PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!
PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!
I think yours is coming really soon too! You're right in between Ofia (who I believe got through), charlyn and atclark. Wooohooo!!

PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!
PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!
PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!
PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!
PPR !!! PPR !!! PPR !!!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
atclarke said:
Thank you everyone! So they said to send the passport but does anyone know the address in Kingston where my husband should send it? They didn't include an address..
Very strange that they did not provide an address bc always figured that they would. Off hand no I do not know the kgn high commission address bc I am on my phone but I am sure u can find it on cic website or I your approval letter or in an older post here if you search of it or google it. Lots of ways to find it I am sure. Or you can wait for another member to provide it to you.

atclarke

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Very strange that they did not provide an address bc always figured that they would. Off hand no I do not know the kgn high commission address bc I am on my phone but I am sure u can find it on cic website or I your approval letter or in an older post here if you search of it or google it. Lots of ways to find it I am sure. Or you can wait for another member to provide it to you.
I think i may have found it online but i just want to make sure. I wouldn't want to send it to the wrong address and mess things up!

sab_2014

Oct 9, 2014
atclarke said:
Atclark the address should be at the end of the letter if the request came from the high commission of Canada. The address is
High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
3 West King’s House Road P O Box 1500
Kingston 10, Jamaica

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
atclarke said:
If you got an email for ppr the address will be on there at the bottom. It's included with the request. You will also have a time limit on there as to when the pp needs to be handed in

They won't request ppr without providing the address

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
lexi said:
We had the interview and were told immediately that we were approved. We pick up the passports tomorrow. So he's coming home with me next Friday. I'm so happy and excited.

It's over. It's finally done.

Have patience, stay strong, live each other and the time will come.

Thank you everyone so much for all the support and love through this crazy proceas.
Congratulations, lexi! :D

I know this process has been really hard on your son and I wish you and your family all of the happiness in the world.

And doesn't this just go to prove that KG can move fast when they want/have to...

atclarke

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
If you got an email for ppr the address will be on there at the bottom. It's included with the request. You will also have a time limit on there as to when the pp needs to be handed in

They won't request ppr without providing the address
There is no address at the bottom of the e-mail. I'm looking at it again. It is from kngtmimmigration@international.gc.ca and has the Government of Canada logo at the bottom of email. What it says exactly is
"Please submit the following documents to our office:
- Valid passport
- Prepaid air waybill from DHL, Tara or Airpak Express courier services.

Documents should be submitted via courier.

Please also advise your sponsor to make payment of your “Right of Permanent Residence Fee” in Canada, if she has not already made this payment.

Regards,
Immigration Section
Kingston, Jamaica"

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
atclarke said:
There is no address at the bottom of the e-mail. I'm looking at it again. It is from kngtmimmigration @ international.gc.ca and has the Government of Canada logo at the bottom of email. What it says exactly is
"Please submit the following documents to our office:
- Valid passport
- Prepaid air waybill from DHL, Tara or Airpak Express courier services.

Documents should be submitted via courier.

Please also advise your sponsor to make payment of your “Right of Permanent Residence Fee” in Canada, if she has not already made this payment.

Regards,
Immigration Section
Kingston, Jamaica"
If it came from Kingston immigration their email signature has their address. If there was an attachment on the email- and there should be- the address is also on there.