Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Additional photos, police clearance and FBI redo requested February 17, 2015/FBI REDO SINCE FIRST TWO WERE INCORRECT. RECEIVED IN MARCH 29
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
March 26, 2014 (Received as per CIC)
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
QueenP said:
Congrats to everyone hearing news. Im on here 24/7 cause it keeps my sanity.. right now I'm just waiting for them to finish all 2013 then i can believe dem really a work pon 2014 apps.. mi notice that the newbies a get bash cause dem a get process before the oldies and mi a wonder if they were on this forum from when dem start the app would they still get bash.
at the end of the day this process is every person for demself. Mi nuh care weh nobody seh of course you would a want your papers guh through. So all we have to do a still give supporting words no matter what.. there is many favoritism in this group but mi love it same way.. bless up everybody mi just had to add mi 2 cents.. my husband seh 16 months timeline him a give Kingston, him right the more time you give dem,mentally it easier fi yuh.. stay strong peeps
Lol I love this comment though. And I agree with you, once you tell yourself a certain time frame it does make it a little easier...mine is a bit more rigid though...I'm feeling like within the next 4 months I need my huzzy here...Lol...I'm a cry baby..I know.

with regards to the senior members who haven't gotten through yet and newer members getting through, I empathize because if it was me, I'd feel a certain way towards the process (not the applicant). At the end of the day, we all want our family member...let's share in the similarities. Everything will happen in God's time. That being said, hurry up KGN! Lol

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
QueenP said:
Congrats to everyone hearing news. Im on here 24/7 cause it keeps my sanity.. right now I'm just waiting for them to finish all 2013 then i can believe dem really a work pon 2014 apps.. mi notice that the newbies a get bash cause dem a get process before the oldies and mi a wonder if they were on this forum from when dem start the app would they still get bash.
at the end of the day this process is every person for demself. Mi nuh care weh nobody seh of course you would a want your papers guh through. So all we have to do a still give supporting words no matter what.. there is many favoritism in this group but mi love it same way.. bless up everybody mi just had to add mi 2 cents.. my husband seh 16 months timeline him a give Kingston, him right the more time you give dem,mentally it easier fi yuh.. stay strong peeps
Lol no sah yuh nuh easy at all... not wrong tho.. that's y mi just keep quiet some time and just boll. But again ist a lottery.. a hit and miss game.. but only would be fair if everyone get same treatment! .

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
lovindahubby said:
Lol no sah yuh nuh easy at all... not wrong tho.. that's y mi just keep quiet some time and just boll. But again ist a lottery.. a hit and miss game.. but only would be fair if everyone get same treatment! .
Mi memba a 7 months waiting mi was dat positive....but will see if people will chat di same afta more than 1 year waiting!

JamFam, Please INBOX your updates for the spreadsheet...mi tek weh miself fi a couple days zeet.

Likkle more, bless!

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Jessie2014 said:
Lol I love this comment though. And I agree with you, once you tell yourself a certain time frame it does make it a little easier...mine is a bit more rigid though...I'm feeling like within the next 4 months I need my huzzy here...Lol...I'm a cry baby..I know.

with regards to the senior members who haven't gotten through yet and newer members getting through, I empathize because if it was me, I'd feel a certain way towards the process (not the applicant). At the end of the day, we all want our family member...let's share in the similarities. Everything will happen in God's time. That being said, hurry up KGN! Lol
Thank you Jessie... it seems some people misunderstand when others vent on here. Nobody would EVER bash a PERSON for getting through before them, but we are 100% bashing the process.

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
MelJam said:
Mi memba a 7 months waiting mi was dat positive....but will see if people will chat di same afta more than 1 year waiting!

JamFam, Please INBOX your updates for the spreadsheet...mi tek weh miself fi a couple days zeet.

Likkle more, bless!
Awww! Don't go anywhere MelJam! We will miss you SO much. I think people are getting a little hot headed on here because of the long wait.

I want to repeat that NOBODY is bashing or picking on anybody who receive news of their Visa coming through before others, we are bashing the process because it's completely unfair. My husband is already here and I still get angry with this process when they don't put through applicants in any order.

It's been said on here that once you reach that 1 year mark with little to no news, you become very angry and frustrated and it's true. So before you want to have something to say to those who have been waiting a year or more and want to vent, I would be careful, because that might be you. There are those of the older members who have been "in process" for 6-8 months.

We are one big family and there should be nothing but support for everything going on.

QueenP

Apr 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
File Transfer...
04-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
tek too long
LANDED..........
mi cant wait
Good morning, maybe its the way i write. But please dont feel offended... i was saying everybody should feel welcomed. I will just keep reading the forum. Bless up

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
QueenP said:
Good morning, maybe its the way i write. But please dont feel offended... i was saying everybody should feel welcomed. I will just keep reading the forum. Bless up
I agree QueenP, and that's why I just wanted to clarify as well. Definitely no offense was intended for any members, and if you ever feel that way, please let us know so that we can clarify. We always want to know EVERY story and timeline and what you maybe did to make your different.

:-* :-* :-*

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Good Morning JamFam!! Hope everyone is doing well and keeping the positive vibes going. Wanted to wish Lexi good luck in the interview today. Really hoping that KGN takes hubby's passport and stamps it lickety-split so he can come home with you next week!!

I have been waiting just over a year and can say that when we first applied I was ooohhh soooo hopeful that we would get through in the magical and very rare 6-8 month mark, then it became the hopeful and praying under a year mark, and alas now I am sadly resigned to him possibly not being home for Christmas and a slump in my emotions.

For those 2014 applicants that have gone to In Process I hope that it is a positve thing and that KGN has gotten their sh!t together!! Keep in mind that this just may mean that they are finally doing what they are suppose to be doing 1. making notes on files as they open them (and from what a few of you said it could be bc they requested payments, got letters, etc.) 2. finally have caught up on the backlog (too bad it had to be at the expensive of so many others).

I have felt much support and hope that no one drops off bc of hard feelings. Let's all remember that it is the process that is so horrible and we are all here to support one another.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Ninirae said:
Awww! Don't go anywhere MelJam! We will miss you SO much. I think people are getting a little hot headed on here because of the long wait.

I want to repeat that NOBODY is bashing or picking on anybody who receive news of their Visa coming through before others, we are bashing the process because it's completely unfair. My husband is already here and I still get angry with this process when they don't put through applicants in any order.

It's been said on here that once you reach that 1 year mark with little to no news, you become very angry and frustrated and it's true. So before you want to have something to say to those who have been waiting a year or more and want to vent, I would be careful, because that might be you. There are those of the older members who have been "in process" for 6-8 months.

We are one big family and there should be nothing but support for everything going on.
Well said Nini! I agree as well there was no bashing going on and very true that some have been in process for very long. Gosh I have been in process for just 13 days and they have been llllooong and frustrating ones!! Everyone is able to express their opinions and frustration at the SYSTEM not each other.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Think we need some positive vibes and chanting to go on here!!

*chanting* PPR PPR PPR PPR...send us some....PPR PPR PPR PPR
*chanting*louder* PPR PPR PPR PPR...send us some....PPR PPR PPR PPR
*chanting*yelling* PPR PPR PPR PPR...send us some....PPR PPR PPR PPR
*chanting*screaming* PPR PPR PPR PPR...send us some....PPR PPR PPR PPR

istheendnear

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
File Transfer...
11-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
19-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Good day all!

Just came on quick to update everyone we received passport with VISA!!!! on Monday! I havent been moving too well as I caught chickengaunya on Sunday (worst virus you can imagine!) but let me tell you I pushed myself to get out to pick up the passport with my hubby and came home back to bed lol

We were loosing hope as we had contacted Mp to look into it for us again which took over a week for a response saying it will be all finalized in next couple weeks and we were preparing for our kids and myself to go home without hubby, on the friday I didnt come on here nor the cic website to check anything because to see no change as you all know is like a stab in the gut but sure enough friday night was the decision made and we prayed it would come early in the week. We figured Tuesday so we were surprised to hear the phone call on Monday early am!!! We sent through TARA courier and they were great

So happy for all those who have come across good news and pray for those still waiting~ your time will soon come!! Luck with us was annoying the MP I think lol they were no help to start then close to election time great and quick and helpful then crap and rude again after, but I said I was going to call everyday to see where things are at and annoy them lol

:-* :-*

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
istheendnear said:
Good day all!

Just came on quick to update everyone we received passport with VISA!!!! on Monday! I havent been moving too well as I caught chickengaunya on Sunday (worst virus you can imagine!) but let me tell you I pushed myself to get out to pick up the passport with my hubby and came home back to bed lol

We were loosing hope as we had contacted Mp to look into it for us again which took over a week for a response saying it will be all finalized in next couple weeks and we were preparing for our kids and myself to go home without hubby, on the friday I didnt come on here nor the cic website to check anything because to see no change as you all know is like a stab in the gut but sure enough friday night was the decision made and we prayed it would come early in the week. We figured Tuesday so we were surprised to hear the phone call on Monday early am!!! We sent through TARA courier and they were great

So happy for all those who have come across good news and pray for those still waiting~ your time will soon come!! Luck with us was annoying the MP I think lol they were no help to start then close to election time great and quick and helpful then crap and rude again after, but I said I was going to call everyday to see where things are at and annoy them lol

:-* :-*
Congrats!! great news!!!

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Think we need some positive vibes and chanting to go on here!!

*chanting* PPR PPR PPR PPR...send us some....PPR PPR PPR PPR
*chanting*louder* PPR PPR PPR PPR...send us some....PPR PPR PPR PPR
*chanting*yelling* PPR PPR PPR PPR...send us some....PPR PPR PPR PPR
*chanting*screaming* PPR PPR PPR PPR...send us some....PPR PPR PPR PPR
Keep up the positivity girl!!!

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
Congrats istheendnear, happy hubby will be returning to the cold cold cold ... did i mention cold lol with you. But who cares if it's cold you have hubby to keep you warm.
Again congrats

Congrats for all the 2014 who are hearing news and going to inprocess so soon.... Kingston is so unpredictable but we are glad they are working